Last 3 digits are what SCP you are in charge of

Last 3 digits are what SCP you are in charge of.
How fucked are you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rawwwwling

SCP-639 is a Caucasian male approximately 1.6 m in height and weighing 78 kg, age 24. SCP-639 is viewed simultaneously on all angles regardless of viewer's position: being in front of the figure will have a view of his front, back, sides, and so forth. Attempts to capture the subject in any sort of photographic medium yields a heavily distorted figure (as shown in the attached image).

Exposure to SCP-639 causes extreme eyestrain and mild paranoia, with subjects reporting "not knowing if he was coming or going, or what he was even looking at." Effects do not persist once SCP-639 is removed. It should be noted that SCP-639 observes the whole of the world in the same fashion that it observes him (that is, all objects are apparently seen from all angles at once), which seems to have caused extreme paranoia as well as a host of associated mental illnesses.

Rollerino

I'm probably fine.

Description: SCP-916 is an adult, male golden retriever. It is identical to any other dog of its breed, other than its exceptional longevity.1 Researchers and test subjects report its demeanor to be exceptionally friendly.

Anomalous effects occur between 15 minutes and 1 hour after initial contact with a human subject. SCP-916 will begin this active phase by becoming docile and attempting to lie down next to the subject. After several seconds of immobility, SCP-916 will begin to completely suppress any pain felt by individuals in contact with it. Subjects report this effect to decrease with distance, and to cease at twelve (12) meters from the object.

Within three (3) minutes of beginning its active phase, one or more instances of SCP-916-12 will appear. SCP-916-1 manifest as localized human voices which originate approximately two (2) meters away from the subject. These voices may be recorded and interacted with by the subject, but will generally not appear if multiple personnel are present. Universally, SCP-916-1 claim to be individuals who have been "helped to die" by SCP-916. These voices are able to provide names and detailed information which corroborate this claim, of which 91% have been confirmed.3 SCP-916-1 has been shown to use a wide variety of tactics to attempt to persuade the subject to commit suicide in the presence of SCP-916. Generally, these attempts can be broken down into four phases:

Phase 1:
SCP-916-1 makes verbal contact with the subject, generally using soft, gentle tones. 916-1 will allay the common fear response to disembodied voices by explaining that they are "invisible". These voice(s) introduce themselves and attempt to establish rapport with subject.
Phase 2:
If not already aware of the effect, 916-1 will point out the reduction/elimination of pain in the subject. Voice(s) often ask the subject to bite his/her own tongue or to pinch him/herself to demonstrate the effect. 916-1 attributes this to SCP-916's "healing powers

Woop woop

Phase 3:
916-1 attempts to persuade the subject that suicide is a better option than their current condition. This often includes vivid descriptions of a heaven-like afterlife, assurance that the subject need not worry about conditions in the physical world, and encouragement to do so immediately in SCP-916's presence to avoid pain during "the short trip home".
Phase 4:
916-1 suggests viable options for suicide, depending on the subject's circumstance. Researchers are commonly advised to thrust a writing instrument into their own eye sockets. D-Class subjects are told to make a false escape attempt so as to be shot by security. Records indicate that severing the tongue and bleeding out was once regularly suggested. However, during an early test this was attempted by the subject and medical personnel were able to save the victim. This method has not been suggested by any instance of SCP-916-1 since.
part 2:
Any phase may be interrupted by sufficiently disturbing SCP-916 itself or simply leaving the room, returning it to an inactive state.
I'm only fucked if I hang out with him for too long.

Fuck it, rolling

rollos

dont fuck me man

roll

Nice

Rolling for Keter Class

Okay ill bite

Rawls

do any of you fags even know what this image is ? or where it originates from?

OP here. I don't directly know the origins of this specific image, but if you mean the insignia generally, yes I know, I know how the SCP Foundation originated from the X board, and I know all of that. If you mean this specific image, no clue.

k

rollllin

its a set of grips for a machining tool

relllll

Roll

cgu;y

Teleporting chair... 396

brollin

ROLL EM AND WEEP

rollin

>SCP-297 is a transparent plastic vibrator, approximately 30 cm in length, 5 cm in width. Examination has determined that the internal structure has been heavily altered, and that the standard 6 V power supply has been converted into what appears to be a micronized nuclear reactor powered by a small quantity of plutonium.

>In addition, the standard power/intensity controls have been altered from the normal on/off switch with secondary intensity dial, to a single five-stage selector switch. The bottom four intensity levels (off, low, medium, high) appear to be within normal parameters for such a device, and can be used safely for such purposes if so desired.

>When turned to the highest intensity setting (labeled "suicide"), SCP-297's vibration frequency swiftly increases to upwards of 200,000 kHz. If the upper portion of the device is touched to any solid material, SCP-297 will change frequency to one that causes a positive harmonic feedback loop in the object, causing the object to lose cohesion within sixty seconds of continual contact. This invariably kills organisms that it is exposed to.

>Experimentation has determined that SCP-297 can disintegrate a 1 meter cube of concrete into powder within ten seconds. The time required for other objects varies, based on the density and harmonic properties of the material.

Literally a fuckign dildo

rolling

Sup

Description: SCP-621 is a series of highly invasive flowering plants, originally released by ██████ & █████ Flower Shop, that have been in the Foundation's possession as of █/██/0█. These plants, mainly the plant species Didier’s tulips (Tulipa gesneriana), are naturally bioluminescent, powered by water and other nutrients. These plants glow a variety of colors, though most instances glow purple, blue, or green. This bioluminescent effect can be best seen at night or in a dark area. The effect is only active while the plants are alive.

SCP-621, particularly its glow, seems to have a hypnotizing effect on humans, with numerous requests by personnel to store them in their personal offices, all of which have been denied. SCP-621 has varying effects on other animals. When exposed to bees, hummingbirds, or cross-pollinating animals, all of the animals subjected have preferred spreading the pollen of SCP-621 as opposed to other flowering plants, and due to its bioluminescence, are capable of doing this at night, increasing its rate of reproduction. However, when exposed to herbivores, such as deer or rabbits, all of subjected animals have actively avoided SCP-621. With a high fertility rate, a natural defense against predators, and a hypnotizing effect on humans, SCP-621 can be deemed a highly effective invasive species.

woah cool

im dead

fucking excellent

roll

Teladidlonics

Here we go

roll

Rollin rollin rollin

rorororoll

rrrroling

rolling for something that will kill me

Holy shit.

roll

why haven't we thought of this yet?
roll

rolling

r0ll

Rollerino

Rololololice

making the world a better place

i take care of a bitch who can control airborne diseases and parasites.
how fucked am i?

hahahahaha mine's great. Dude basically just does stuff in reverse. Like he breathes "in" co2 and breathes "out" o2. Totally safe. Just dont wanna watch shit jump into his ass

roll

scp-wiki.net/scp-246

a film projector that if you watch the film, you get murdered. Neat. It's safe class, so I'm in the clear

Rolling

TIME TRAVEL HELL YEAH NIGGA

i'll live

I got a thermostat controlling weather. 459. Fuck yeah.

Roooolllll

can i have the swamp lady pls?

Roll

Rolling

Rock and roll mcdonalds

nope, i have to watch living shit on the seafloor.
by living shit, i literally mean living, brown shit.

>mfw deathly close to 682

Apparently it's a protozoa, I am fucked like the ebola virus.

>be me
>guy running Scp-459
>temperature turns way up
>rain setting enabled
>fuck
>the room is slowly filling with steam
>I bang on the door
>nobody can hear
>suffocating in steam
>blood boiling
>I've long died
>finally somebody sees me on the monitors
>run downstairs
>I'm evaporating
>monitor guy gets to the room
>opens the door
>gets on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur

roll

Roll

ROOOOOL

i dont care what it is, i dont care how i'll do it.

whatever SCP the dub gods decide to roll me, ill find a way to fuck it.

if it's inanimate, i'll either put my dick in it, or cum on it.

if its a living creature, i'll try my hardest to fuck it.

i dont give a fuck if it'll kill me. lets roll.

Logan?

Pines

Logan?

Well...

rell

im going to cum on an underground city.

roll

Roll

rolllerinoo

Zork

lorr

Lets roll

Imma be fine

Rolling to become kill

Rollo

Fuck it. Here is hoping for 111

rollerino

I wanted 999.

rollon

Roll

rolls

Sweet Fred seems like a bro

rol

Arf

Hello Phen.

I got a cell dog
SCP-367 is a massive single-celled organism, composed of what appears to be a mass of "yellow slime" with several white "threads" suspended in it, with a semi-solid sphere of gray material in the center, deemed the "Nucleus". It is unknown what SCP-367 is made of, or why its outer "shell" appears to be a juvenile dog; however, testing [DATA EXPUNGED] further investigation. The "strings" appear to function as the muscular-skeletal system and under most circumstances the movement and general behavior of SCP-367 are indistinguishable from a normal dog.

rolling