Tfw some posters here are actually unironically being racist, homophobic and transphobic

>tfw some posters here are actually unironically being racist, homophobic and transphobic

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello hillary

>tfw I look like a Jew hipster fuckboi

Like you can stop me

Looks like a faggoty version of Timothy Omundson

*removes you*

Homophobia is the only one that gets under my skin.
Literally all males are slightly homosexual.

You would know

>mfw a good person openly corrects something racist, homophobic and transphobic that they hear

I have the exact same nose as this and I have 0 Jewish heritage whatsoever, it's pretty common among Irish people, but when I'm abroad everybody asks me if I'm Jewish and I always say "No, fuck off I'm Catholic, I've traced my ancestory and I am 100% Irish, FUCK OFF." And then they look at me weird and walk away, because I forget I'm not on Sup Forums and anti-semitism isn't cool in the real world.

Fuck off shill. Is she paying foreigners now as well?
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

anti-semitism isn't cool here either

I have the same problem, hooked nose and curly brown hair. I usually say: I'm not a jew, I'm a human. People do not usually like that but you gotta say the truth.

kek

>mfw they're all american

I think everything said on Sup Forums has some merit in the real world, or else we wouldn't be saying it. The only reason it seems like it's cranked up to 11 is because no one outside of Sup Forums is saying anything about it.

Kill yourself

Transexuality isn't real. It's a mental disorder known as gender disphoria that autists like you encourage.

Racism isn't real either. Certain groups of people evolved in areas where they developed different traits. You're a brainwashed for if you think otherwise.

The act of being gay is itself a mental disorder as well. Of course I'm going to receive hate for this one, being on a gay Chinese image board, but facts are facts, and if you choose not to face them head on then you literally deserve to be gassed and watch your entire family die.

this is the perfect place to to that kind of stuff, where no one will hurt you or criticize you

Bosnia you were so much more fun back in the genocide days

And hating sexual perversion is bad because. ..?

My nose looks normal from the front, it's really small and thin, and I have small nostrils, my nose is actually normal length as well, it's just I have this large bump on the bridge of my nose like pic related, so it looks huge from the side, there's not even a point on the tip, and the nose points forward and not down, so it's not really a "hook nose" I went to see a surgeon and he said the lump is called a nasal hump, and is a common Irish thing, it's not even bone, it's hard cartilage, so the removal procedure will require no nose breaking.

Besides I have black hair that's as straight as can be humanly possible and decent bone structure, 6'2, but the large nose throws it off. I always thought surgery was pretty degenerate though, but whatever.