What would Sup Forums like to know the truth about?

What would Sup Forums like to know the truth about?

>politics
>religion and spirituality
>world history
>purpose and destiny
>???

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/modern-humans-have-become-superpredators-180956348/
cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/
indianexpress.com/article/technology/science/first-human-ancestors-evolved-in-europe-not-africa-study-4670903/
history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa
humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk, i think i got them all pretty well and figured out.

for sake of testing legitimacy, lets hear politics

The Right and Left no longer exist outside of illusion and facade.
Instead, the People are given a choice -- a false dichotomy, because the politicians representing them have accepted the same lie:

>Nationalism
or
>Globalism

Unfortunately, Israel and the (((Deep State))) is behind both the rise in Nationalism and the push towards Globalism. The People, despite for the side for which they fight, will lose. Only Israel wins. The end-goal is world domination.

If you already knew this, I need you to tell everyone else.

Considering purpose is entirely subjective, I'd like to know what you think the "truth" is.

lol this is bullshit.

Politics in it's current state is simply going through the next cycle of it's polar. Globalism vs Nationalism is just another binary label that people group themselves in based on their own narrow viewpoint of any scenario.

Individuals typically have trouble "seeing the big picture" in all cases and fail to understand a necessary hybridization is the way forward.

New and different technological stages causes these poles to shift.
Israel is a shit little country of modern people surrounded by cultural infants, they have to act big, but their ideals are also hypocritical.
The "deep state" is really the network of military agents whose job it is to make sure elected idiots don't cause irreparable damage.

Reality is seemingly comprised of this thing and that, which is to say your reality seems to exist due to duality. Your life is dictated by the day and the night, by the hot and the cold, by the good and the evil. But the Truth is, there is no duality. Darkness isn't a thing but the absence of a thing: light. Evil is not a thing but the absence of a thing: goodness. The cold is likewise the privation of heat. Purpose and Truth are only subjective if you believe in the lie of duality, but when you cast aside the illusion, you will see your Purpose is the same as mine, and you will find Peace in it.

Good job not answering the question faggot.

>their own words is bullshit
:^)

you asked to know what the Truth is.
I told you what it is and even what your purpose is.

>even what your purpose is
You didn't though. All you said was that it was the same as yours. You never elaborated on what yours was.

new age bullshit
Neil DeGrasse-Tyson said it pretty well in a speech i went to recently.

There are two universes or "realities" there is the personal reality.. the one that you have that is based on your own views, expieriances, and beliefs. Your personal reality is only comprised of the things that you have seen and can account for, not sensory from other tools and/or individuals. Because of this a personal reality is the most important to us, yet the most flawed.

On the other hand we have objective reality. Objective reality is the universe as it is, not as it is seen. We can't always see objective reality, but we can catalog it when multiple people and tools all can look at a tree and say "yep, based on what we define as a tree, that's a fucking tree"

The problem is, objective reality is meaningless to us since we all have to apply it to our personal realities for it to be meaningful to us in anyway. Data vs Information kinda thing.

I told you there is no duality ;)
There is no you nor I.
There only is.

This is the Key to the Mysteries -- if you can entertain the concept that there is no duality, even if you don't believe it, you will work miracles in your and other's life. Your purpose is the same as my Purpose, because we are the same. I desire goodness and peace for all people, as even the wicked ones can be saved if they just knew and accepted the Truth. Don't you agree?

not an argument. if you disagree with anything I say, counter my claim.

And purpose falls entirely into the realm of personal reality. There is no purpose in objective reality.

>Don't you agree?
No.

>>purpose and destiny

why not, satan?

if you disagree with my claims, defeat them and myself.

>Objective reality is the universe as it is, not as it is seen. We can't always see objective reality, but we can catalog it when multiple people and tools all can look at a tree and say "yep, based on what we define as a tree, that's a fucking tree"

A portal opens in front of you.
On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
Science confirms it: its objective reality.
Would you agree that it is objective reality?

>why not, satan
Because you haven't made a coherent argument. I can't agree with word salad.

What you said is not defining or even qualifying truth. It seems to be a verbose thrusting of words you heard some hippy say.

You describe purpose and truth as things, and not qualities of an idea. With that, you are also failing to attribute the constraints as to which a truth or purpose can be held.

What is a truth to some is a falsehood to others.. this is the objectivity. If you are saying "purpose" is defined as a common goal, then you are reducing "truth" to "personal truth" and not applicable when communicating to others, especially those who disagree with you.

Your description can only be applied in a very narrow viewpoint; that me giving you the benefit of the doubt in all the massive gaps you left when describing those qualities.

>hi Sup Forums I'm 18 and just took philosophy 101 ama

you dont want the world to be better off?
you wouldnt end suffering for all humanity if you could?

>What is a truth to some is a falsehood to others
does this mean Truth is relative? again I ask you:

>A portal opens in front of you.
>On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
>Science confirms it: its objective reality.
>Would you agree that it is objective reality?

>hi i cant debunk or even discuss your claims so heres this
pic related

Nah, he'd get an F if he wrote this shit for an intro level philosophy class.

>you dont want the world to be better off?
>you wouldnt end suffering for all humanity if you could?
Sure. You haven't connected that to anything else you said, nor does that make it my purpose.

bingo.
Purpose is purely relevant to any given person, not to a wider "truth"
What's worse is your "purpose" can eventually cause you to drive your personal truth farther and farther from the real truth.
>my purpose is to keep living my life like i have lived it with my big trucks and cheap gas and coal mining job. I don't care about all this science, data, chemistry, and common sense, global warming is NOT MAN MADE!"
>A portal opens in front of you.
On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
Science confirms it: its objective reality.
Would you agree that it is objective reality?

what the fuck are you talking about?

Objective reality can't be reduced to place in a metaphor. Objective reality cannot truly be seen, it can only be partially unvield and transformed into personal reality.

Back toThe whole "deep state, israel conspiricies" is a personal reality. It's what you believe, true to you maybe even. The problem is, is there consensus on it's existance? Is there data and written evidence? Has it been tested? Without those things you can't say it is "true".
Now say that you did have tons of indisputable proof, massive numbers of people come forward saying "yeah, it's true, i was part of it" there are documents and recordings and records.. Then you could say, "this is more looking like an objective truth."

>does this mean Truth is relative? again I ask you:
Personal truth is
Objective truth is not

We cannot observe objective truth, only personal truth based on objective information.

If you desire a re-aligned world -- a corrected humanity -- what greater ambition is there than this? If there is no greater ambition than to save the world, then this is your Purpose in life, and nothing less. Because you are capable of achieving your goal. If this is also my Understanding, how are we different but for the fact one of us works towards its attainment and the other does not? Your purpose is the same as mine, we are the same.

>Objective reality cannot truly be seen
can it be measured?

Excepting something different from that new age nonsense OP. I will stick with science, simple logical explanations for most of the shit that happen in this universe, and also a feel of belonging to a reality much bigger than myself. Y'know, "We are a way for the universe to know itself.”

>what greater ambition is there than this
A purely subjective question, making your purpose purely subjective, as I said in the beginning.

Ending suffering for all humanity is not my top priority.

>Excepting something different from that new age nonsense OP
which part didnt you agree with?

>duality is an illusion -- there is only thing and its absence (ie cold is the absence of heat, not its opposite or dual aspect)
>Every human shares the same ultimate purpose in life

those are the only two claims I made.
which one do you disagree with and which one is "new agey?"

>always search for the truth
>beware those who claim to have found it

I'm asking you what greater ambition is there than to save the very world in which you rely upon for existence? I'm asking YOU to name a higher goal, seeing this is not your top priority. Name such a goal greater than
this..?

agreed

Living a happy life. Devoting my life to saving the world would not make me happy.

parts of it can.

think of it this way.

You turn on the tv and you watch a political news show.
You say, "this show is super liberal"

The objective truth."The TV is displaying people talking in english. Using speech, they talk about how they feel Donald Trump is ruining america

Purpose: You don't like liberals, you like Donald Trump

Personal Truth: The show is very liberal and full of idiots.

Are you living a happy life? If so, what makes it so great? If not, what makes it so bad? If you're in the middle, then how can you say you are working to fulfill your goal?

I would like to know the truth about Batman, why does he do it? Who is he under the mask?

>Are you living a happy life?
Yes.
> If so, what makes it so great?
Friends, family, and entertaining activities.
>If you're in the middle, then how can you say you are working to fulfill your goal?
You can only work towards fulfilling a goal if you haven't reached it yet.

Ok. Let's pretend for the sake of discussion every respectable scientist in the world has discovered "True Reality" -- they can't observe it but they know this reality isn't "real" like True Reality is..which they have measured and confirmed real. So is it not fair to assume this reality is indeed not as real or at least less than True Reality? Certainly.

But, if this is not objective reality what then is this reality and what caused it? Why are we in a false reality and not a greater one? Are there conscious beings or people in True Reality?

>Friends, family, and entertaining activities.
if your friends and family were all gone, and if boredom set in over time, would you still be happy?

No.

then how can you say to be happy now? is happiness just an emotion you feel when certain conditions are met? that is true for lesser animals, in whom happiness is nothing but a reward for fulfilling some primal instinct. but you're a human, with the power to fix everything wrong in the world...who can rise above all conditions and one day even stop death. is your happiness really dependant on things that go away? emotions are like a lea in the wind: you dont know where it will blow, it is at the mercy of another.

I would have you attain Peace even if forsaking happiness, and in that, immortality. You will die soon, but mankind will continue. It is the selfish one who lives for his or herself.

This doesn't make sense.
Objective reality is the basis from which all people gather their data. Their personal reality is the way they then interpret it.

Objective reality. The cube has red green, blue, yellow, orange, and purple sides

Personal Reality. "it looks like a cube, from where I am standing i can see red, yellow, and purple sides.
Your observation is constrained and limited.

Your talk of a "true reality" makes me think that you aren't following at all, and are instead leaning to some psuedo-scientific metaphysical nonsense and not reading this as "the layers of interpretation."

There is no true reality.. only objective reality. and objective reality is rarely meaningful to us. If you met a person who was able to, and only able to see objective reality, they would be indistinguishable from a computer.

>then how can you say to be happy now?
Because those things you said are not the case.
>is happiness just an emotion you feel when certain conditions are met?
Yes.
> that is true for lesser animals, in whom happiness is nothing but a reward for fulfilling some primal instinct. but you're a human
Humans are animals.
>who can rise above all conditions and one day even stop death
Can you back up this claim?
> is your happiness really dependant on things that go away?
Yes, and so is yours. The world will inevitably end eventually, though you will be dead long before that happens.
>It is the selfish one who lives for his or herself.
We are all selfish. Wanting to attain peace is just another form of selfishness.

I'm not speaking of truth in such a base manner, user. Do you agree there are truths which all people can agree? For example... 2+2 = 4. Math is a universal language, do you agree? I assume you do. Therefore, Absolute Truth does exist. It can be seen, measured and experimented with -- just as you can prove to yourself that 2 things added to another 2 things will produce 4 things. This is objectively true, is it not?

If i'm completly honest both of them. I thing you're making a really complex issue into a thing of existence or absence of it, and those are just a human notions. We can not even be sure of the absence of something due to quantum uncertainty. And if your purpose in life is to save the world, i agree with you, but how you go from that to
>Every human shares the same ultimate purpose in life
In a world where every one follow his or her own goals you can not have that at all

>humans are animals
Humans are the apex animal. There is no need to degrade your own potential because of
>muh humility!
Yes. Humans can rise above all conditions, and one day, even death.
www.cnn.com/2013/10/03/tech/innovation/google-calico-aging-death
>The world will inevitably end eventually, though you will be dead long before that happens.
The world will end in one of two ways:
>with continuation
>without continuation
How it dies is entirely up to you.
>Wanting to attain peace is just another form of selfishness.
if you will die but peace will survive you, and if you must give up your happiness to attain world peace, how is that not selfless instead?

The People follow their own individual goals because they can't see the bigger picture -- they aren't thinking beyond their own lifetime. If you show the People the Truth in it's fullness, and as it relates to them right now, they will abandon their petty aims and ideals. If the world knew the Jewish Plot, the world would unite with one mind.

>Humans are the apex animal
That's a subjective opinion. Humans think that humans are special because they are human.
>even death
Even if you could "solve aging", you would still die eventually as the universe winds down and the energy needed for life to continue ceases to be available.
>The world will end in one of two ways:
In the end, there is no continuation.
>How it dies is entirely up to you.
No, it isn't.
>how is that not selfless instead
Because you have a selfish desire to accomplish something. There's no such thing as an actually selfless person.

>That's a subjective opinion
can you show me the lion store where they buy human meat? :^) what about the dog who invented space travel tho?..
>Even if you could "solve aging", you would still die eventually as the universe winds down and the energy needed for life to continue ceases to be available.
"i cant think of how to overcome this problem, therefore, no one can...ever."
user, i..
>No, it isn't.
if you have the ability, right now, to correct the world, how is it not?
>Because you have a selfish desire to accomplish something
wanting to accomplish something doesnt make you selfish. humans are rewarded by emotion for doing the right things, including selfless acts. if you do such acts for the benefit of feeling good, youre selfish. but if you do something for the sake of doing it, how can you be selfish for the manner in which your brain behaves?

Be driven by Purpose, not emotion.

so,,does 2+2 = 4 or nah, user?

I don't think that the world uniting to accomplish one goal is a good thing most of the time. But well, i want to know about this "Jewish plot", and see if we can find common ground there. As a goyim boy myself i'm kinda curious

>can you show me the lion store where they buy human meat? :^) what about the dog who invented space travel tho?.
Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle? How about the human who can lift things 5000x his or her body weight unaided?
>user, i..
Thermodynamics is a bitch like that.
>if you have the ability, right now, to correct the world, how is it not?
I don't though.
>wanting to accomplish something doesnt make you selfish.
It does.
>Be driven by Purpose, not emotion.
I am driven by purpose, and my purpose is informed by my emotions. As is yours.

pic related here: check out the middle section..

>pic related

>Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle? How about the human who can lift things 5000x his or her body weight unaided?
this why humans are the Apex Creature:

>the lion can chase down a gazelle because it evolved to be fast or it will die
>the ant can life tremendous weight in order to carry food to their colony, and to remove rocks/twigs from their hill...or they would die

Humans did not evolve to go to the moon, to invent politics or anything else. We evolved with the highest intelligence of all beings solely to survive among them..but we manipulate our evolution and do things that were never intended by nature: like going to the moon.

you are a god/dess.
accept your nature.

>but we manipulate our evolution and do things that were never intended by nature: like going to the moon.
Nature never has "intentions". And saying that our ability to manipulate things makes us the apex creature is purely subjective. It's just your opinion user.
>you are a god/dess.
I am an animal, as are you.
Accept your nature.

>Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle?

The best working theory as to why humans in Africa lost their fur millions of years ago is they chased down gazelles in a run/walk form that took hours. Eventually the animal has a heat stroke and cannot move anymore, and is easy pickings for the humans chasing it.

So, in theory, your fat ass is a human who can chase down a gazelle.

>And saying that our ability to manipulate things makes us the apex creature is purely subjective
is it subjective or is "subjective" a catch-all term you're using any time your beliefs are challenged? can you explain why humans are not the Apex Animal, when it we who control all other animals? Of course a lion can kill a human, but a lion cannot enslave nor tame a human.
>implying God is above animal

the out of africa theory has been debunked.
we didnt evolve in africa nor lose our hair there.

SOURCE: telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

It's true watches at $ 0?.

It is only along it's constraints.
The constraints of math encompass all that we know, so it's a tough thing to challenge.

But to you, 2+2=4 on it's own is meaningless. It's just a definition of symbols and their interactions. That is my point.

>is it subjective or is "subjective" a catch-all term you're using any time your beliefs are challenged?
It is in fact subjective. It is not objective because the criteria for "apex-animal" is a matter of personal opinion rather than objective fact.
>can you explain why humans are not the Apex Animal, when it we who control all other animals?
How does the ability to enslave or tame other animals make one animal the "apex" animal? Please answer in a way that is not based on your opinions.
>implying your use of the word God is meaningful

>the out of africa theory has been debunked.
Ummmm...no.

I have seen this shit tier idea of force race mixing and multi-culturalism (see how fuck up is Germany right now for an example) everywhere, and is kind of terrifying. But i don't understand how this would benefit the jews. The only group that i see profiting from this are the muslims and thats bad news for the jewish.

test

>just ignores the evidence
niggers everybody

>so it's a tough thing to challenge.
>But to you, 2+2=4 on it's own is meaningless.

There are two possibilities:

>our reality is subjective and therefore not as real as objective reality, which we can't even perceive of
>our reality is objective and the only subjectivity exists in the mind of the people who each share conflicting ideas about reality

which one is true does not matter. if this is a subjective reality, it doesn't matter because the people all objectively agree on certain "truths" they experience as universally true. Which means, even if subjective, Absolute Truths do exist. It is these Truths I give and bend to my Will for the saving of everyone. I'd like to teach all of you these Truths so you can do the same ^.^ because if this is true reality and there is no other, it is even moar important that we work to establish Peace.

>is a matter of personal opinion
personal opinion is not reliant on truth. i can have the opinion that the sky is polka-dot. what do I say if you tell me im wrong?
>NAHHHH ITS SUBJECTIVE MAN!
I dont think so.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/modern-humans-have-become-superpredators-180956348/

umm I gave you the source backing my claim, ok sweetie pie? why dont you take a look at it and get back to me, honeybuns.

Ummmm...no.

You have studied Wittgenstein?

>I dont think so.
Okay, then you're wrong.

It benefits the Jews because:

>it will result in the creation of a new race of humans who will, far sooner than later, outnumber the natural human races and dominate them
>this new race, created by the Jews through mass immigration and race mixing will have the average IQ of around 90 -- too dumb to realize what's going on, smart enough to work.
>the jews will turn the entire world into two classes: the working class and the eating class
>the jews will enslave the entire world
pic related

(((wittgenstein))). nah. should i?

>its subjective because i say so
i gave reasons why its not subjective.
you have not supported the claim it's subjective,
who is wrong?

user is rigth. You could say that all inteligent species would at one moment have a mathematical system. But at the end of the day numbers and math are just symbols that we use to explain the world like the written languages, but with the property of enable us to make useful predictions

>i gave reasons why its not subjective.
No, you didn't.
>you have not supported the claim it's subjective
Yes, I have.
>who is wrong?
You.

>umm I gave you the source backing my claim, ok sweetie pie? why dont you take a look at it and get back to me, honeybuns.

Did you even read your own link?

However some experts were more skeptical about the findings.

Retired anthropologist and author Dr Peter Andrews, formerly at the Natural History Museum in London, said: "It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.

"I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa."

>that we use to explain the world
how many fingers do you have? if you say "5" -- that's math.
now, you can math is subjective and just a symbolic language to describe truths greater than itself..but this again results in the existence of said truths, and therefore, Universal Truths exist.

>no you didnt
i claimed humans are the apex animal because we have power over all other animals. i even linked to a source talking about it. you responded with
>its subjective!
if you're trolling ill give a friendly reminder:
>pic related

how many sources can you attack?

cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/
indianexpress.com/article/technology/science/first-human-ancestors-evolved-in-europe-not-africa-study-4670903/
history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa

It's time to accept the truth: you wuz not kangs. we wuz kangz!

Yes, just briefly skimmed through your posts. You are clearly fascinated with the philosophy of language. Seriously google Tractatus and read the first page (after the introduction and preface, but do read the whole thing sometime). It is genius work.

>i claimed humans are the apex animal because we have power over all other animals
Exactly, and I responded by informing you that your criteria for determining "apex-ness" is subjective, because it is based on your personal opinion of what makes something more "apex" than another. Your source does not change this.

thanks user. was earlier thinking on how to polish the speech so the message would shine. appreciate it

>your criteria for determining "apex-ness" is subjective
>word definitions are subjective...

user, i..

>how many sources can you attack?

6000+ skulls vs. one skull from your link, which is largely speculative. Science doesn't work that way, dude. Check back again after 20 or 50 years and see if it holds up. Want a spoiler? It won't.
humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution

Seriously. No, seriously.

No, seriously. Pay attention to follow-up articles about that very find.

No, seriously.

Dude, I'm serious. Watch over the next few years as more papers come out about it.

Seriously.

>word definitions are subjective
They are actually.

However, even just looking at the definition you give, what do you see? "The top or highest part of something, especially one forming a point." This is not necessarily equivalent with what you said. Humans do not have the top speed. Humans do not have the top strength. etc.

how many niggers did it take to change a light bulb?

>modern science is wrong because science is unreliable

I have an entire folder of redpills just for world history....

>humans evolved in Europe
>humans travelled to Africa during the Mediterranean dry times
>humans settle in Africa and continue evolving
>humans migrate to the Middle East and begin the Aryan Period

it's time to accept Science, nigga.

:^)

>The top or highest part of something
which animal is above us? is it the lion? then why do i see them tamed in the circus? maybe it's the ant? this is why children keep them as pets in a glass or burn them. which animal is above the human animal?

how many?

I agree with you that there is an external reality to us. But math is just a way that our brains interpreted the universe and therefor is subjective. I guess my point is that if we assume the universe to be deterministic, we could say there are universal truths, but we would not be able to know them because of the deceptive nature of our perception.

"new age"

Look into Mysticism.

>is it the lion?
Sure, for certain opinions of what makes one animal above another. The lion is faster and stronger.
> then why do i see them tamed in the circus? maybe it's the ant? this is why children keep them as pets in a glass or burn them.
How many times do I need to tell you that your opinion is subjective before it sinks in?

You're wrong in claiming that your personal opinion is objective fact. Deal with it.

>I have an entire folder of redpills just for world history....
>>humans evolved in Europe
>>humans travelled to Africa during the Mediterranean dry times
>>humans settle in Africa and continue evolving
>>humans migrate to the Middle East and begin the Aryan Period

That's how science works, they refine it. You, asserting from one half-assed paper on one recent skull, to overturn everything yet again, is the exact thing you are railing against.

So, no, seriously. Pay attention to follow up papers on that find over the next few years.

No, seriously. I have nothing to prove. That guy who is making that claim over that skull does.

why cant anyone see the truth about what hitler was achieving??

couldn't count because the light was out and they were incognegro

what if reality is constant and the subjectivity comes in due to a lack of full knowledge of reality? like when you see a magician make a coin disappear.

>the lion is faster and stronger
and has that allowed the lion to conquer man? are humans in lion circuses or nah?

>That's how science works, they refine it.
Agreed. First, science said humans all evolved in Africa. And now, with new knowledge, they say Europe :)

Jews deceive the whole world, even themselves.

>and has that allowed the lion to conquer man? are humans in lion circuses or nah?
Now who is the troll?

yeah they do
i admit i didnt see it for a long time
but eyes open as fuck these days

Covfefe

lelelel

if humans are not the Apex Creature, how is it no other creature dominates, enslaves or controls us?

very good user! now remember: he who knows the Truth but does not tell it is the coward who murders the world.

ok. ill make a redpill just for yew..

the fuck am I looking at

I thought you were talking about the future...

So it's you, you are the troll. At least try to be creative.

Thats whats i was saying when a say

>we could say there are universal truths, but we would not be able to know them because of the deceptive nature of our perception.

I know we have a lack of knowledge that doesn't let us understand the world fully, but the problem is also our own bias.

Also, that would only be truth if determinism is the true nature of reality and we aren't sure about that

it's hard to bother reading it when they stick jewish into each sentence multiple times awkwardly
#fakenews

>if humans are not the Apex Creature, how is it no other creature dominates, enslaves or controls us?

Your DNA is the apex creature. Humans are just the DNA's way to make more humans. DNA even plays around with the design of the body with each generation, when some will reproduce more successfully and others, not so much.

Those we call dwellers-in-Mom's-basement.

wow. looks like beautiful afghan girls look like nowadays.

I want to know about Jehovahs witnesses

Greenland is beyond IQ measurement by Jewtests.you