It's like Ghostbusters all over again

It's like Ghostbusters all over again.

It's slightly less bad for reasons, but

God dann it, Sony, you are literally retarded.

I thought Spidey was a mutate, not a mutant, why is Xavier recruiting him?

No because people actually know who Spider-Man is.

You fucking idiot.

I thought the suit was CGI?

>"b-but I wanted Tobey Maguire to--"
>"Shut it, kid. This'll make a great publicity shot. Now try to look less like you're dying."

Whoever thinks this is a god idea really needs to be fired. It just looks exploitive

At least the kids not literally on the brink of death

it is he is actually nude in the original

No one knows who Tom Holland is

holy shit

>hei guys, d-do i fit in yet?

Please just let them die in peace

i want tumblr to leave

>putting concealer over your acne

That's just going to make your skin worse.

he should have the mask on.

kids want to meet spider-man, not peter parker. or some nancy yuro in a stupid costume.

Why is it so bad?

How young is this guy?

why is it Americans cant act they need British actors to put on their accent?

serious question.

semantics. get your head out of your ass

FUCK YOU

Sony is Japanese after all, and Japanese people are soulless, emotionless robots who like to pretend they know how humans work but it always comes across as a cringey facsimile of humanity. Look at anime.

The only Japanese people worth a damn are Hideo Kojima, Hitomi Tanaka, and anyone with the name Miyazaki.

>Risk
I love that tabletop game too!

>giving your infant baby to some weird guy in a spiderman costume

great mother idd

>Comes to a hospital as Peter Parker in a Spiderman costume.

>Expect Tobey Maguire to regale you with his redpill lecture on the Kikeonist conspiracy to flood Europe with Mudslime Niggers.
>Get this Bong beta instead.

I'm not even watching capeshit that much, and don't participate in discussion, but I've seen Civil war for fun and I must admit it was wise decision to cast a young man for spider-man, as it makes him more unique hero, a teenager that is. I believe Homecoming is going to be a fun movie, and that is what I expect from a capeshit movie, just to be fun.

This. Sure he's got no mask but the suit is recognizable enough that kids know who he is.
The XX GBs were just some gross ladies in oversized suits.

leave

Because it will clog your pores with sweat and makeup

Even if no one knows who Tom Holland is (though he did a great job in Civil War), people know who Spiderman is, and have a hell of a lot more love for him than Ghostbusters, especially more than unproven female Ghosbusters.

Sure thing I will. I'm too busy watching my japanese cinema of 50s. But I might waste my time watching a fun capeshit movie once in a while. I haven't seen Apocalypse and Suicide Squad though, so as obviously Ghostbusters, so I don't discuss them.

this desu
>le edgy offensive humor XD XP

Miyamoto?

Yea like wtf how could he joke about something like that

@73429539
Nice stealth bait edgy f*g
kys

Good fucking grief. I guess they didn't learn from the Ghostbusters backlash because every complain about that movie was dismissed as coming from misogynistic neckbeards, but there's nothing stopping this from being seen as a promotional opportunity. The worst part is how Sony is so sure of themselves on both occasions that their film is going to succeed spectacularly, and people will cherish these photos because of how significant and famous the characters became -- but we haven't even met these characters yet, and neither have those kids. To them it's just idiots in fancy dress. How these actors can smile during this is beyond my understanding of human dignity.

Who is that black guy anyway

>tfw dying soon
>tfw hospital staff announced the Avengers would visit before i die
>tfw waiting for Black Widow and Iron Man but instead getting Captain America and a black literally who

Found the 12 year old

>Ghostbusters
You been Blacked Wars.

It's not a Bryan Singer movie, silly.

Whats with all these faggots visiting dying kids ?? Fucking attention whores

>Implying Japs were behind Fembusters

Pretty sure the Western stuff is done by kikes.

But Cap USA is awesome now.

Are Falcon and War Machine serving any meaningful purpose in the comics or they are just token black sidekicks?

>All these white kids
Cancer is racist!

Powerful shady movie studios have been forcing their actors to do this type of positive PR bullshit since the fucking 60s, user

Especially when it's time to promote one of their upcoming products or properties.

That shit is in their contract before they even get signed to to do the film. Just like having to hit the Late Night shows circuit before the film is released .

>mommy, mommy, get this roastie away from me

For sake of comparison, this is what it looks like when you do it right, and it's not just a blatant and insulting photo op.

Based Perlman went through the entire makeup ordeal and spent all day in it with this kid.

>Have Spider-Man visit your hospital.
>Have him not wear his mask.

I mean fuck, I know this is done solely for publicity, but could they make it more obvious?

It's slightly different because every kid knows who Spider-Man is

Kid's actually give a shit about Spidey.

why is Spiderman sticking his finger into the plushie????????????????

Spider-man forces young fotographer to pose as him, hero or menace?!

To be fair make-a-wish is different and a lot more involved

yeah, he's not looking at the camera or posing for some photo that the kid won't live long enough to appreciate

>Mom, dis aint Piderman, Piderman a black kid lik me, whites stole Piderman from us!

make a wish

>Hellboy
>Drinking H2O

He looks so old.

Water is the go-to substitute when you can't get your favorite beer. All mystical, fire-linked beings know this.

Does the marketing team really think this doesn't come off as incredibly calculated?

I really don't like him as Spider-Man.

He's another fucking Spidey that will most likely age terribly for the role. Tobey too looked fine for SM1 but in 2 and 3 he didn't really have that teenager look anymore and he just didn't fit well for the role.

>not wanting based Evans to visit you
It's like you hate life.

>no one will ever believe me

Spidey was alread a college student at the second part of Spidey 1, he didn't look like a teenager because he wasn't one.

You want me to feel compassion and give you a raise? hahahahaha, wait you serious? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

he looks too young to be Spiderman.

Spiderman is like 31, right?

He just looks weird. At least in that picture.

>implying getting an "acting" gig is anything more than sucking off some hollywood hack on the casting couch.

IT'S PIZZA TIME!

>Hideo Kojima
Hi Kojima. MGSV was shit. And you had 5 years to make the game.

And 4 (where you got actual free reign) was worse than the previous ones, and PW was worse than 4, and V was worse than PW.

You are now shit, and frankly Im starting to think you were always shit, but you were held in check by more talented people.

The actor is 20 years old.

And Spider-man is a young adult since the last several decades in 616 comic books. Not a teenager.

Suck my nuts

The kid can't fucking walk, no wonder he's not happy seeing a smug agile superhero who goes web slinging in NY

>No one knows who Tom Holland is
>literally played SPIDER-MAN in the most successful movie of the year
Why is this place so desperate to shit on everything?

Underrated post

> anyone with the name Miyazaki.
> Tsutomu Miyazaki

yeah, im pretty sure that kid with the bad haircut and that baby knows who Tom is.

they could have dressed up any white kid up in spidermans new costume and those people wouldnt even know.

>that cunny in the left corner

>The actor is 20 years old.
wow shat that's real wtf? I thought he's like 15.

Tom Holland is so handsome.

Especially him.
#greenwithenvy

>tfw you are 20 but look 25
Feels bad man, my hairline is terrible and my skin is shit.

Nobody will care who he is until he put on the mask

>be seriously ill
>be nauseous on powerful medications
>see these 4 ugly faces
>not throwing up or dying soon

He started at 15, its about that time period.

>I thought Spidey was a mutate, not a mutant
Why do you even know this?

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Best post

>wanting a slut and a manlet to come visit you
>knowing you can't get laid by the slut and the manlet is getting more sex than you
>kek

>that aging pedo in his mom's basement

>that redditor that is a fucking fag

>these two autists whining

TOP KEK