Bought this original taylor swift foot clippings from ebay, 40 dollars. good deal? no fake? what should i do with em?

bought this original taylor swift foot clippings from ebay, 40 dollars. good deal? no fake? what should i do with em?

that's gross and all but im still slightly curious what they taste like

Why would you want that, OP? She's literally throwing pieces of her cock away.

>Taylor Swift foot clippings
>Are they real
Dear god I hope this is a troll, someone tell me it's a meme that I'm out of the loop on.

Someone just sold you their own nails, and you paid 40 dollars...

reminds me of grated parmesan or something. not really delicious tho

oh cmon im such a big fan of her:-(

im serious m8

user, unless you take them to a research lab where provided they have a confirmed sample of REAL Taylor Swift toenails, they can analyze the DNA and see if they match the sample, you will never ever know if they are real.

nice try nigger those are yours

wow that's disgusting. i can't blame you though on even like .001% chance they might be hers since i'd probably stick her foot in my mouth

tbh they dont look like sweet female clippings i think. they are kinda scruffy and bulky..

sry m8 u have no idea..

No nail polish on them anywhere either, I have strong doubt that they are female.
(I'm not saying women are guaranteed to use nail polish, but I'm confident that an attractive woman like Taylor Swift would probably use it.)

show your transaction history then nigger

>m8
Britbong detected

wanna have my adress and banking data as well? take it or leave it. its a personaal dilemma for me. cant fap on em unless i know they r really taylors

Do it OP, you're a faggot if you don't.
Also I know black magic if you don't post I will curse you forever.

>foot clippings
Anyone want to discuss this?

That's why their your clippings you ugly cunt

too embarassing what i buy, its not your business m8

Eat them.

>their your

ive tasted but unless i know...u understand me...

maybe i should write an email to her management asking if she truly sell clippings on ebay

Those big thick toenail clippings are off of a fat neckbeard foot. lol

Look at the biggest one, it could be Shrek or Fred Flintstones toenail.

You gonna eat them now OP?

You totally should.

omg i think u r right. i feel so humiliated..