Waifufagging

ITT: we discuss the prevention and elimination of waifufagging on Sup Forums. Whole threads are dedicated to worshiping female musicians without discussing music. We need to develop strategies to destroy this menace.
I think the tactic used to stop pic related from being turned into a waifu(excessively shitposting about her boyfriend's cock) has been pretty effective. Any ideas for Grimes or Molly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDcrrhSHSkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2L2zdsyw2mE
youtube.com/watch?v=ujcfRMSvvVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i suggest we vote the mods out and have a democratic election for electing new mods

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOLLY

LEAVE HER ALOONEEE

FUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU

YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HER

SHE'S CUUUTEEE AND PERFECT

FUUUCKK YOUUUUUU

LEAVE MOLLY ALONE

she will never love you or know about your existence

Oh I know.

But I still love my little molly bolly bunny, I don't listen to female artists because I want them to love me, I love them because I listen to them. But Molly is a special one.

I like waifu threads. They are containment threads.
Low key wonderin if u gay OP.

What if the waifu makes good music though? Pic related

maybe we could make a containment general to keep them all in one thread

western waifu general

Most of them do, OP just has no idea what he's talking about and thinks that every somewhat attractive female artist that get posted here is only liked because her looks.

like a single waifu thread? I wonder if you could get the factions to share space

this. then the new mods can ban kpop general

Already tried that a year ago, it didn't work.

When do they ever? I just watched a camgirl for 6 hours and just feel empty now it's finished. The internet is the Devil.

I don't dislike Grimes, Alvvays, or Chvrches. I'm just sick of their worshipers asking what their assholes smell like and shit. It's fucking disracting

maybe if we get the mods on board?

Mods don't care and I don't think they could help.

Female artists are still artists, you can always use filters if you don't like them.

Pro-tip: If you report said posts they disappear.
That's how I handle them...

>“What if the waifu makes good music though?”
youtube.com/watch?v=RDcrrhSHSkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2L2zdsyw2mE
youtube.com/watch?v=ujcfRMSvvVA

Johnsтon

let this meme die already fuck

Claiming Charli

Claiming Molly

And you can't have her!

no

Claiming Hayley. :)