She doesnt normally have a hat or food on her

Hi everyone
hope youre all having a good night

>what are you all listening to for music

Yakumo Claimed.

Tomo
Eh still.

Juvia
F-fine then, i'll just stop calling you that you stupid sexy dummy!
Oh on the contrary, your rather heavy on the chest~
Whatever i don't care, i don't even want them anymore stupid sexy dummy...

user
Alright if that's what you want.
Thanks~

You should know that the quads are there so I dont dump them.
How many cat puns would you make?
youtu.be/2OlAx4Dok38

Oh my ... do want

Oh, not even some gum or something?

What will the breadbug eat then?
youtube.com/watch?v=td5KKoTIqD0

I miss the Syndras. Also because no Mako here, TRAIN REEEEEEEEEEEE

i miss whoever that is poster uwu

Satellizer claimed.

Eat shit and die shitty fuckhead KKK Americam slut ass home nigger cunt mother shit fuck anus lube testiculate period blood crotch cock monkey kike

Still here

and

Playing street fighter. Its nice to see you
I dont know you post as user a lot
I guess
Pwease?

I dont think gum exists in her world

It'll just be a friend

say that to my face not online see what happens motherfucker

(Yakumo)
My sister got me into it. I'm honestly not too sure if I really finished it. Last episode I saw ended with the main girl piggybacked by her crush. After that it would retart back to episode 1.
(Hanako)
The truth is I'm an amazing spy and the lag always hinders my abilities. That's another movie my cousin wants to seen with me soon. Might this or next week. I think it's because when it comes to Pixar they prefer to make new films rather than sequels. I'm not even sure movies like Incredibles 2 or Toy Story 4 were purely their idea to begin with. Yeah, it's a total bore.
>fine then
(Juvia)
Good luck with that mein fuhrer.
>you're a liar stop lying
>im not a bully you just keep provoking me

i don't know you post as tomoko a lot

Its a good rule.

So you do know you are talking to me

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Don't call me that either you stupid pervert!
Shut up!
Oh I'm suure~
I'll probably just have Germany do all the work to help me take land then try to invade them eventually and get destroyed
>i am not lying!
>you are too a bully

Poor Breadbug, i wonder what would happen if we gave it a loaf of bread?

I think Louise would probably think it was creepy
I'd give it some bread though, they're cute

Was worth a shot.

okay
what state are you in?

Tbh best waifu
I love I lost

youtube.com/watch?v=af59U2BRRAU

Too bad.

No train today. Try tomorrow.

>dubs!
Last time I said that though people thought I was weird! I was just trying to be nice...
Well... I didn't, but if you did do that... then I hope you had a really good time~
Thanks~ Aw, you're too nice~! Thank you Hanako, I just want to try my best! (and also you're more amazing)
Oooo I've wanted to see that forever, but all my friends went without me! I still haven't seen it, I feel like it ruined it a little...
But I'm happy to hear it was good~!

It's true though~! E-even that one, where you're all d-dressed up all... cute and amazing looking~
What's the Pocky game? If it's fun then I want to try it!! Twister is fun too, though you can get a little... uh, c-close to people. Ooooh what games?! On your lap? A-are you a comfy chair~?
Aaaa you're too nice! Thank you times a million, really! Thank you thank you!

Thanks Louise! I'll keep that in mind whenever I struggle. Thank you, really.

Cali. You?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp5H4W802_0&index=57&list=PL5BA8B6B660D38040

Wew!~ Sexy~

Hmmmmmmmm.....alright if you say so...
Good to hear, it's an excellent movie and a very fitting end to the wolverine movies. Yeah that makes sense. Wait there's a Toy story 4 in the works too? Could be they've been getting pressured by the internet to do it.

Stupid sexy dummy! Stupid sexy dummy! Stupid sexy dummy! Stupid sexy dummy! Stupid sexy dummy!
You must be tired from lugging them around all day, would you like me to hold them for you to take a little weight off your shoulders~?
I mean it! Hmph!

They really are! not sure if i would want one as a pet as it would take my everything but it would be super cute.

Chitoge and I like them but they're always depressed :(

uk
are they emo? :(

this anime is gay

Whenever you need, feel free to hit me up on Discord!
nah, my friend has much softer hands..I have callouses from when I used to do gymnastics
Aww, you're sweet! She's got some anxiety about meeting new people though...
Me and her are watching the anime Louise is from, it's pretty exciting

Claiming D.Va's cutie booty again.

What would you name it?

Hey Hanako

Sorry about yesterday, I think I passed out mid-conversation when I got too tired.

Nice to see you! no promises for later tbh

I think :(

so they're a gay version of foulaw? :(

is this considered beastiallity

Then obviously they're the weird ones! I know Kanna, they were just being stupid!
>hug
Hehe i know that, i was just teasing you a bit~ and no, i didn't do that~ ;p
You're welcome Kanna~ And i want you to be happy, so try your best for me too ok?

I love the intro of that song, its probably one of my favorite van halen songs, the intro is just so great

I love kirby games, this song is just great, I haven't heard it before this, but I'm bookmarking that one

Rammstein! I like du hast the most, even though thats probably a pretty generic answer. but I love the guitar in all their songs, such a great song

I haven't heard this before, I have a friend that loves the metal gear games, but it kind of reminds me of like an acoustic Muse, which is not a bad thing, pretty boss of a song

Thats far away
Not at all

What if they're a girl? unless he's said idk

That means I'll make them leave :(
Are you ok?

In a literal way you mean? yes it is.
Fred, Fred the Breadbug!
Oh cool! how many have you played? have you played Robobot?

it is :o
chances of them being a homosexual male is much higher than of them being a girl
i hope you don't :(
this isn't my

>My sweet tomato hater

I'm glad you like it so much!
>pat pat
Work isn't the most interesting thing but hey it's not the most boring either
I plan on it. Especially Friday since I'll just be playing games on my pc after work.
And yes i finished that a while ago. Not I'm watching the OVA for high school of the dead.
Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up!
I'm not, keep your hands off pervert
You sure are bad at lying you pouting cutie

Why's that?

yep! just waiting for someone

I can only think of one better intro for drums.
youtu.be/nM__lPTWThU

Because a cute rhyme, though i might name him wobbly or something like that!

Breadbugs are pretty cute...

Why do you ask?

Sounds good except for the get destroyed part. As far as I know, you will get destroyed eventually. Ready that cyanide pill.
>that's what a liar would say you creep
>you squeezed first its not bullying its self defense
No apologies necessary, I didn't take it that way at all. Oh thanks....
I agree, the city is so much fun during the night. Admittedly I'm not all to comfortable with the forest at night. My limit is the shady looking neighborhoods near me. Clowns like the forests along with every legendary monster youtubers seem to catch all the time. Oh no, I'd run. Clowns are extremely frightening and have no place on this planet. I'm glad the trend of walking outside in a clown costume seems to be dying down.
Me says my body would rather do things at night :|
I'm hardcore alright. I love spicy and spicy loves me. If you eat enough of it, you'll get used to it. Then we can feast on the spiciest of foods together.
That's fine but try not to overdo it. The last thing I want is for those little fingers of yours to fall off for typing so much. Aww, thanks, you precious little dragon.
I do say so. Yeah, I've heard lots of good things about it. Marvels on a roll. Yeah, a teaser for Toy Story 4 was made a while ago I think. It's either the internet or Disney, either way, they're not usually too into sequels although Incredibles 3 has me incredibly excited.

Can't have.

Thanks.

and if I say please?

They really are, makes me want a breadbug plush.

The metal gear series has a lot of great music.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsvNl1WiKkk

Fine then, i won't call you anything then! how about that?,,,,
Hey i was just trying to help~
I'm not lying! Shut up you bully...
>

I still have my doubts. Marvel's just cranking out the good stuff one after another. Huh, wonder where they're gonna go with the story. Yeah, i hope they'll be able to get the same cast too. Well, maybe except for the kids cause that might not work unless its set years later.

That's a negative

That's good, another claimer?
There's lots of females posters

louise
2b
sono

>Tanya
I decided to come back after a while. Been in /bant/ for a while.
What's up guys?

Why was the full Snake Eater track not in brawl?

I'd buy one to be honest
a lil squishy friend

reeee I said no promises

I'm doing ok tbh

I'm probably going to fall asleep any minute, so take care, we'll talk again sometime

idk

Ok
i miss him u_u
nice hair

yes, something like that

how do I make it a positive?

Weird

I haven't played the newest one yet is it worth getting? I haven't played any since return to dreamland and Epic yarn. My Favorite Kirby games are probably Squeek Squad and Kirby's Air ride even though its not really like a normal kirby game

The intro drums are sick, but I love both of the guitar solos in that song, also the outro drums are good too

that song is very 007 style, its pretty amazing, also the strings and vocals go really well together
the horns near the end

They would be adorable! why does this not exist yet?

you are pretty weird

I'd need to develop an atomic bomb in order to have any chance at winning and even then
>I'm not a creep! Stop bullying.
>well you pulled me into your boobs
Fine! Not like i care
No you're trying to be a stupid pervert
Whatever you say~
Pouting cutie

Make one!

She defends

How?

Hmm alright well I like seeing your waifu so keep doing you
why are you being weird lately, sachi?

You doubt my power?
That new Spiderman reboot looks promising considering he already appeared in Civil War and had more dialogue than Superman did in BvS. From what I heard, TS4 is going to be more focused on romance. That's all I know though. It'd be to see that as teenagers or young adults even.
It's been a while. Welcome back Major Degurechaff.

Thanks.
What're you doing?

thank you!

am i being weird?
because you are
No problem
talking to people here

Looks like you need to cool off.

That sounds hard, how would i perfect it?

Because Nintendo was fuckin up.

Hahaha alright, take care Misaki.
Goodnight, sleep well.

I was actually inspired from 007, and yeah it's one of my favorite tracks.
This one is my favorite though. Many feels were had.
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

I know you wont! You never care...about anything...
....Yeah, you're right...i can;t help it though.
S-shut up...
Hmph!

I used to make plushies, it's pretty easy actually

Rip Homura, she must have fallen asleep. ;_; Or I'm an idiot and missed it. Still, I hope she sleeps well~

Alright, I will! If I never really do, I'm sorry! Err, at least about my... depression, I guess. I'm not really the type to talk about stuff like that. I usually just listen. But the same goes for you, okay?
Aw, well with that lotion I bet they're still better than mine! Whoa, you did gymnastics? That's (I'm sorry for this, I have to do this) flipping awesome! Alright, you can shoot me now.
But really, wow! Do you not do them anymore?
Nonsense, not as sweet as you~! That's okay, I lurked for a while before I ever actually joined in. That's always an option! But I understand, I hope she can join us one day though!
Oooo that's awesome! I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves!

Nice claim!
A-and nice butt~!

R-really? That's nice of you to say Hanako. Thank you, you made me feel a little bit better about myself. I appreciate that.
>hug back!
Ah, the master of teasing~! I should have known it was you! Well, you have to agree that you're way better at it than me, and that's a confirmed fact! Oh, sorry sorry, didn't mean to get personal~!
You're so nice aaa~! I will try my best for you and miss Juvia and everyone here! I super duper promise!
No you are more amazing! You can't sway me on this!
It wasn't like as a mean thing, plans just kinda came together like that. They offered to see it again but I feel bad if I take them just because of that! I might go see it solo but I've never done that before!
Alright alright I'll look at some times! You're so convincing, you know that~?

You can't.

Did Chen unbreak you?