How do you show your gfs nudes to your friends

How do you show your gfs nudes to your friends
Pic related mygf

You post moar panty pics on here

I like sending her pics to my friend anyone else like to show their gfs naked to their friends

Not really no

i love showing off my gf, but only if I get to see their gf in return

I don't show any of my friends. But I'll anonymously show people on here

no i never have, i'm not a cuck like half of this board. thankfully others do though.

tempted to make a vola and share some with one now actually

I've traded gf pics with my friends before

That's the best part of it how many friends gfs you seen naked thenI like ppl knowing her who have wanted to see her naked but never could

We are your very good friends :)

share nudes with us?

my x

What u wanna see

Why would you do that? Show them to us. We are your Sup Forumsros

God damn :)

My gf

The only ass I'll eat again and again

got any full frontal or ass?

Sup Forumsro, can I get some ass eating tips?

To be honest, I just make sure she's fresh out the shower and shaved and I just go to town licking. What the fuck am I supposed to be doing...

Yeah

Sup Forumsros want more?

I'm no pro by any means but I just lick that asshole like there's no tomorrow then eat some cunt and go back to the asshole maybe lightly bite the ass cheek a bit. And yeah definitely if she's fresh out of the shower lol

Yesssss. I don't see the issue with eating ass if shes out the shower...pussy is always gonna taste different but ass is just skin if its clean.

She is afraid to admit she enjoys getting her ass eaten but I've changed her mind ;)

I love ass but..

Yep

But can't go wrong with eating out

Oh yeah, pussy is by far the better of the two. Wayyyy more fun and tastes fucking delicious

If shown my mates pics of my girl nude, it's hot af when they're talking to her, knowing what she looks like naked! But I love her wearing revealing stuff and showing her off, think it's like a pride thing. Love guys looking at her! Convinced her to go topless on a public beach a while ago and it was hot! Pic is her, I bought her a few skimpy bikinis which took a fair bit if convincing too, normally wears frills on the too so her nips don't show through but these definitely showed them off

Never shown my friends my girl's nudes, it just doesn't make sense to me. They have their own girls and I have my own girl...idk

Here's the ass btw

I love it I'd love for my gf to "forget her towel while my friends are here

Now I'm curious to see topless pic

Hey man, fair play, I'd imagine most people dont! As I said it's just a weird pride thing for me

Yeah, or drop it whilst walking past, would be very hot!
Oh really...

Yes exactly I did have my friend pick out the lingerie I would by her let him dress her up

My wife

Thats the same here! And a sex toy! Is that your girls ass?

I wanna do those mold a dildo to of. Your dick and trade w my friend so our molds of our dicks r in each other's gfs
Yes it is

Still waiting. And do you have kik?

wut

Haven't had luck seeing any friends naked, i wish... but i've had plenty of hot ass so it works out

Wut

Oh shit that's a good idea!! Stick it in her mouth so you can see what it looks like with her sucking your mate's dick! Your girl has an amazing arse! Would definitely tongue fuck that!
No I don't sorry, here they are
would you stop and have a look? A few guys were staring that were her dad's age....i found that weirdly hot too

I agree with that love older guys admiring... Nice tots man more of your gf? I wanna see my friends dick inside my girl pussy and mouth so the mold would be good

would you ever let one of your friends fool around with her? I've always wanted to swap my gf with my friends gf.

NO offense mate, but why not just have a threesome with him??

My wife and I have done it, and it's super hot to watch her please and be pleased by our friend.

Pic related, it's her

Yeah probably wpuldDamn any nudes?

And that is what you call cuckold friends

Kik me @ Chemicalfire - anyone that is interested in having me rate their girl. Say how I would use them, or possibly like to start an online cycling that can progress to irl

Yes ! Duh lol

Holy shit I'd love to cum on those tits

Thanks for clarifying, you win.... a nude!

How did you bring it up to ur gf or does she still not know u share her pics

They would love to be (came/cummed/cum)??? on by you lol.

Nearly there for her

Fuck yeah dude

My gf is incredibly bad with protecting her phone from her friends. I've only shown a few friends on super drunk nights so I doubt they remember.

Pic related

Well awhile back I had messed around and a little after she was talking to this guy Online sexually. I was pissed at first but then I found myself being interested in their convos. I eventually made comments about what she thought of other guys or girls that we saw in public. (We're people watchers.) eventually I told her how I felt about the convo and that I wanted her to continue talking dirty to him as long as I could see later on. And it basically went from there. Being open and honest is key.

I didn't lead straight in with me wanting to fuck other girls but that it would be ok if she did with another guy.

I also have complete confidence and trust in her. It will allow you to enjoy it more knowing she isn't going to try and leave or lie about it.

Every girl is different, just figure out what she's more into and tell her what you're into...

Let me see lol

Thanks man glad you like them! Yeah that'd be hot, your girls got a great ass!
There was a lot of guys looking at her little titties, I kept pulling her bikini bottoms down when people walked past and flashing her little landing strip!
She won't let me bring anyone else in atm... working on it though.
Don't have kik bro

Man this is my weakness. I convinced my ex starting at 18 to wear Wicked Weasel (look them up) and eventually she wore equally skimpy ones around our mixed-group friends.

My current gf is 19, equally slutty behind close doors but won't suck a guy off at the drop of a hat like my ex. I'll convince her eventually when the time is right.

Pic related and also

Oh I already know about wicked weasel! Working on skimpier stuff but one step at a time, the ones she wore were already quite revealing! If thats your girl thats hot!! Love the nips poking through!

One more

Thanks. Yeah it is, she's a little self concious about her chest, but not about her ass or pussy so I think sheer or cameltoe thong is the way to go

I like sharing my girl. I've shared with a few friends that u know are deviants. But to risky to share with anyone who knows her. And I've shared her too much on Sup Forums

Oh yeah that looks fucking Good! Yeah, nice little cameltoe especially when she's just come out the sea and everything's slightly see through

This is my fav bikini of my ex at 21 in a WW

Still by far the craziest girl and sluttiest girl I've dated.

Oh shit those bikini bottoms are awesome! Where are they from? Haven't seen that style that's a proper cock tease

Just seen ww.... sorry didn't read properly, I'll have a browse

We bought them from the Wicked Weasel factory in Australia. Yeah I know, she got a talking to by a few mums

Yeah I bet! God their hot! Bet guys were staring at that pussy hoping it's slip!

Didn't get people walking too close to stare to be honest but the walk to and from the car was a fair while along a board walk. Lots of giggle from teens and stares then

Very nice!! Did you pull them aside and flash anyone who was looking? Definitely something I would have done!

Do it I'll dump oc too

Haha, nah we weren't quite directly but theres a lighthouse above where people probably saw her. She did pull them to side in those pics and she did go completely naked further up the beach. Just don't have the pics on me

love when my gf flashes in the pool shes a fan of that. do any of ur friends message you for pics to fap to

Nah they don't. My current gf started off as a fling though and I didn't want to screenshot her snapchats so I used to take a photo on a friends phone and message them to myself.

Then we started dating so he's got all those pics. We've never brought it up though

thats hot you know if he still has them then? i want my friends to message and ask

I sent them to myself through FB messenger and you can't delete them so he definitely would. Not sure if he's ever look at them though.

Haha I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if they did, probably offended. We're not quite like that, we keep it to ourselves and usually only do risky things when we're away from our home city.

We do have a foursome in a month though.

Any more of her in a bikini? How old is she?

is the foursome witj another friend and gf?

Another friend and her boyfriend

have u always wanted to fuck this friend?

i think im gonna fuck my gf on the same bed as my friend fucking his

when your friends are over, accidentally have the pics up when they try to use your pc

Great thing about casper, it saves the sc of the sender in the file name.
So I guess anyone with snapchat could just ask her for more now

anyway thats how my buddy got mine...in that case in was not intentional though