Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqr9akIuVjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8cDa7yZeci8
youtube.com/watch?v=0CPElw5AdEI
benchmark.unigine.com/heaven
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/770526180755933751/9DB09A188A31EDF446D97C454403EFD472A8CFE2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok

Fucking spamming again.

Urabe
Well judging by that gif, i think i'll live~ ;p
It's mainly the new guy i think, i'm just not sure how i feel about him yet. I guess i'll just have to watch it and see how i feel then. We'll just have to wait and see. Even that seems like too soon, like it would be fine if the squeal came out a few years after the first, but its been like 13-14 years.

Misaki
No no before any of the endings, it was when she found out Hisao and Lilly were planning her birthday party and had a breakdown in class, right after that.

would if i could

Thank you!
aaaaaaaa why did you say it like that Louise I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything to make you sad really I'm sorry sorry sorry please forgive me!!! ...
I... hey, sorry. I didn't meant to bring up that, it's just really cool. If... I mean, look at me, I've never even considered doing anything like that! I doubt I'll ever be able to do that, either. Too much training, a lot of skill which I don't have, and I'd be way too scared.
Please, if I made you sad, let me make it up to you however I can.
Also, whaaaaaat fencing too! You're awesome Louise! Really!!
No pressure! If she doesn't want to come, it's okay! Just have her do whatever she wants!
I can tell~! I haven't seen it myself but it's still on my list!!

I mean, I can say he! But I dunno, it's just what I do! Try not to get so caught up in it!

Hey, that's always good to hear!
Oh, that's not so good to hear. But you have a lot of skills, so I think that yeah, it'll be easy for you!
If I had a job it would probably take me a while to complain about minimum, but I'm not so good at job finding.
Been up to anything interesting?

Oi vey

I know, but with that and the way you said thanks it sounded like you took it a little personally and I didn't mean for that!!
It was okay for a bit, but it sorta died out. Fun with a group though!
Yeah, it's a little scary. But you're right, clowns are terrifying! I bet that they're secretly plotting to take us all over and use us as slaves to mine their planet! For me though it's spiders that scare!
It should, it's a good saying! The spice one though, eheh. Maybe it's our special saying though! Something silly, like how we can be! And whoa, really?! That sounds awesome!! Now I can't wait to try and work my way up!!
That's a true saying! But I can't stop! It's for everyone else! It's the least I can do!

Aw, thank you so much Hanako~! You're so nice to me! Thank you thank you thank you! You're awesome!

Gotta go, sorry! Talk to you later!
nah, it's okay, I'm not upset about it at all to be honest. Mm, I do miss fencing though. And thank you!
It's reaaaaaaaaaaaallly goooodddd

Still here

and
Hopefully you find a real person and all that

>3d

I meant of your waifu haha

Oh lord, yeah I guess I have.
>finished a 1100$ build for a buddy of mine
>GTX 1070
>intel cpu 3.8 ghz quad core
>8 GB DDR4
It's a mean motherfucker with a silent cpu cooler as well.
>reebooting up my old TF2 servers with a buddy of mine
>Made his own gamemode behind my back as a surprise
>Just saw it today
>CTF combined with tornadoes
Most unique gamemode I have seen in some time...
Job hunting should not be to difficult, already found a few. Just need to rewrite my resume and apply.

You're welcome Kanna. Hehe i'm just showing you the same kindness you show me, you little sweetie~ Hug hug~

hmm maybe, 2d is just too cute

human warmth is nice though

You have no idea who you're dealing with.
I think he did well in Civil War so who knows. Waiting is our only option now. Though the first actor had his problems as well. Perhaps 4-5 years then? Im starting to think it'd be best if the gap between these movies isn't too long.
Don't be so whiny Tanya-chan.
I didn't really. There's no reason for e to be offended by that.
Yeah I see that. Even my Pokemon obsessed cousin got bored of it.
Those monsters. I knew they had something evil planned out for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqr9akIuVjQ
Spiders are scary indeed. Don't worry though, I'm here for you.
I think I just might. A silly slightly lewd saying isn't that bad I suppose. It can work.
Go for it, and become a fire breather little one.
Well you respond to many of us so don't type too much for each of us. We appreciate whatever response we get from you. Really really.

I think that's it for me. I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone. Sweet dreams.

too much effort

A little cutie that's who~
Yeah he did but he didnt have much screen time. Yup. True they each had their flaws. Yeah i think that would be perfect. I agree, but that wouldnt be too long right?
Goodnight Urabe, sweet dreams.

What else do you like besides your waifu?

youtube.com/watch?v=8cDa7yZeci8
I grew a beard while and M16 magical generated into my hands when i heard this.
I DON'T WHINE

youtube.com/watch?v=0CPElw5AdEI

i like vidya, sleeping and posting on the internet

currently living the neet lifestyle until i get a job within the next month or so.

>Winning Girl claimed

QOTT: What are you really good at?

vidya, sleeping, and posting on the internet

Hi Chen
What kind of games? Sleeping sucks. Me too.
Lowering expectations of course

Hey.

Nothing

aaaaa my haaaaand hurrrts and I'm not even typing a lot!

Trips of truth and justice!!
It's alright, even though I've already said that! Enjoy yourself, please! You deserve it!!

Whoa, nice! That's sweet! I had a friend who just finished a 1060 build, they're really happy with it. And I finished a 1080ti build a bit before that! It's not running super well though, though i can't tell if it's because of unoptimized games like ARK and 7 days, or if I just messed it up somehow.
That's a sweet build though! Upgrade or is it their first computer?
Also that sounds hilarious! I didn't know you could make game modes like that in TF2!
For you, easy peasy! Good luck with the resume though! I hate writing those...

>dubs!
That's so nice of you~ That's another point on your nice meter, just so you know! So now you're at infinity points!

Oh okay! I'm glad!
It was good, but counter-intuitive updates and no new content meant it didn't stand a chance.
Ahah, that's good! Thank you for showing me that!
Ah, thank you Urabe~! I trust you!
That's true! Think about how good it is, because of how bad it is! It's amazing!
Yesssss I will! I promise!! Just wait, I'll be breathing fire in no time~!
It's hard, each and everyone of you deserves so much praise! And I have so many questions! But... I'll be careful!
Good night Urabe! Sleep tight and sweet dreams~

AAA You're back! Or I've missed you! Well, I have missed you but also I might have missed you!
How are you doing?!

I'm good at... hmm.... Well, typing a lot!

How are you and your cute waifu today?

fapping and shitposting

Then keep it up, friend.
>I'm bad at vidya but I enjoy playing it

you wouldn't say you're good at tanks?

You've got to be good at something.
Or maybe you aren't, but you enjoy doing something.

Nah, you didn't miss me. Well, you missed me, and I appreciate that, but you didn't miss me.
>wait
>uhhhhhhhhh
I've been gone for two weeks or so, taking care of acquaintances, so I haven't been posting here. I'm in Discord pretty frequently, but I'm much more relaxed there but a lot more casual since I don't have to put so much thought into my replies.

>Typing a lot
Are you a writer?
I think you'd be good at it.

>Computers
>Some source code
>Red pilling kids
Anything in the 1000s zone with nvidia are awesome cards.

It was not their first PC but first custom built PC.

Try running some benchmark test with the 1080ti this is what I use.
benchmark.unigine.com/heaven
Heavy GPU intensive test that is free that I used to use a lot.
If it preformed well on benchmark (assuming you turn off anti aliasing) then it's just the games. If not? Try checking power cables and see if they are connected properly. If that's not it see if windows even detected the GPU.

Hell no. Some of these people are insanely good

Very good, you?

Okay, good! I'd feel really bad if I was just on off timing or I said something!
Oh, I hope everything has been okay! No body is in trouble right?
Which discord? I- wait, I'm in that discord. I just never really check it sadly ;_;
So technically I have missed you! Sorry sorry!
You don't have to put a lot of though into them, at least for me! It's okay to just have a laid back response!
I am not a writer! I've wrote a few stories but none of them are really that good! Thank you though~!

Thats a cute pic and fine im just sitting playing street fighter

Well you've been at infinity points for a long time, so you're still ahead of me~
Thank you. Well there's been a few times when my teasing has gone too far, so i just want to be cautious you know? Haha silly, you can say that you are silly~
Maybe, but that doesn't compare to your amazing ability to type!~
Haha oh you'll be the one waiting not me~ No i got it~
You're welcome, and thank you for caring even more!~
Haha don't worry, they do~ It's just how we do thing, you know~?
But of course, hugs and headpats are here whenever you want them!~
> Hug pat pat~
All of the hugs~
Alright Kanna it's time for me to go, i hope you have a great night and see you tomorrow!~
Bye Kanna~
> Hug
> Also i'll still read your relpy, so dont worry~

Hey, how was your Sleep?

I hope you don't fap to her.

Good.
I dreamed about running from a guy and fucking some friend's girlfriend.
How are you?

being good with tech like that is something I wish I could get into, but other things take priority for me. I admire you and others who can do that.

Interesting.
Keep working at it, Tomo.

No need to feel bad for things that would be out of your control.
A few people are in trouble, but I've done all I can do, so my part in it is over.
I know the discord you're thinking of, and I accidentally left it a bit ago.
>Whoops

>you don't have to put a lot of thought in them
Something about the pacing of threads though forces me to take conversations more seriously. I usually just joke around in any other setting.

I think you should pursue that more, then. Even if it's just writing down your thoughts, which is ultimately what you're doing here, it's good practice.

Who

Thy already have been. Right as I dropped it off at his house we got onto PLAYERUNKNOWNS and fucked some shit up.
To check if windows detects the GPU.
1.open up file explorer
2.Right click "this pc"
3.Select manage
4.Click device manager
5.Should be under display adapters.

It is what it is

Chen.

That's good to hear, interesting dream...
I'm fine but tired, I'm probably going to bed soon.

Just get into it as a hobby. Start out with trying to build your own PC (assume you have the $ to do it) if you do have some cash you can make some really powerful PCs if you know what you are doing.
It's hard work but very fun.

Oh. Never actually

What have you been doing this whole day?
Losing your time?

Good.

Make way for best girl, lads

Chen doujinshi are pretty good. Would fap again

But that's one of my jobs here! People can come and talk to me and unload their troubles on my, even if it's only for a bit. That way they can be happy for a bit!
That's kind of you. Thank you for doing what you can, really.
Aw, dang it! I can invite you back if you want, or you can invite me to a different one! I can do both!
Yeah, I could see that. Well, the offer is always there! I'm not very good with jokes, but I'll try my best!
Eh... I could yeah, but I think looking back on they would just be... not that great. I don't have that great of thoughts, sorry to say.
How are you doing though? I know I asked that, but if you've seen people in trouble you might be a bit stressed! Feel free to just talk about whatever!

Yoooooo nice! I wish I played that more, but it runs bad on a few friends computers, so we can't really play.
Alright, I'll do that right now.... Err, after this post. Aw heck I'll do it real quick.
Yeah, it's there. Alright, sweet, thank you! Maybe it's the games? I get like 100fps in battlegrounds, with drops to 60ish in big cities with a few settings down to reduce the blur. Oh, and shadows to medium. I also like to record while play!
Err, sorry. I didn't mean to turn you into a tech person for the thread. Sorry sorry!! Thank you still though!

Yeah its rude to use peoples waifu

Fidget spinner

i'm a fan of all types of games

I saw my nieces and nephews today

Are they proud of their uncle?

Which games are your favorites

If they catch him posting here they won't be for long

>assume you have the $
now this is top comedy.
I was really interested in building one as a sprout. Now any money I do have goes toward other hobbies.

Wouldn't mind an invite back.
Unfortunately I don't have the permissions to invite you to another at the moment.

To each their own, about the writing thing though.
What do you like to do, then?
Aside from typing this much.

>How are you doing
I could be better, but I'm okay, as always.
It's good to be back home though.

Claumed

Muh dick.

I truly don't mind. Hardware is what I do basically what I do.
This is what I have my settings to in player unknown and i'm doing ok.
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/770526180755933751/9DB09A188A31EDF446D97C454403EFD472A8CFE2/
If all else fails give it time. Maybe it will work. Don't know why pcs just tend to do that for me (with my luck.)
Trust me. It's cheaper then buying any kind of gaming PC.
TRUST ME anyone who is IT will tell you the same thing.
If not they are missing chromosomes.

I don't know.
I'm going to bed now, дoбpoй нoчи.

Reminds me, I really should get some shut eye....

Good night.

Very nice

i like survival games in general, 7 days to die, any dayz/dayz clone/rust, etc

I have played a bit of rust. It was pretty fun then the server reset

Sorry, I'll get right on that! Hang on one sec! Err, wait do I need special permissions? I'll look after typing this, I'm a little bit behind schedule, sorry!
Oh, it's no biggie at all! If you ever do, or just feel like asking, sure, but don't stress!
Sorry. I'm just... been rough for me for a bit. I'm really sorry if I made you mad!
Well... hmm... not much, really! I like just spending time with my friends, and video games! Err, well reading is nice too, and I like drawing but I'm not very good. Cooking is awesome, even if I suck, and I'd like to race or something! Exploring is sweet too, I like camping with friends or hiking around places!
...there's a lot of stuff I like... I just don't get a lot of time to do it all.
Oh, well I hope that you feel your best soon! I'm just happy that you're okay. And that you're home! Welcome back! Err, to your physical home! And to here too I mean! Wait, is that weird?

Really? Thank you! If you want to talk about something else though please don't hesitate!
Alright, well here's the specs from a first time run. I have no idea what Stereo3D is so I left it off.
It say it dipped to 9, but only when a scene change happened. It never dipped below 80ish, but it does stutter sometimes. On some games, VSync helps a lot with that, but I thought VSync was bad?
True, I will. I've had it for less than a month I think!
It's because they know you're awesome!
I had to make the picture a little smaller.

~kanna

>

Hanako I love you and am also super stupid
One second, let me type something up for you.
I'm so so so sorry. Like times ten million percent.
please forgive me!!

Hello everyone I'm awake

Hi

Hey tomo how is your butt?
Aw dragon lolli, do you remember me this time?

Playing street fighter V

Fuuuuuuuudge you even stayed up for me.
I am actually the worst person.
I am so so so so so sorry. Really I'm soooooo sorry please please please i know you hate me but please I'm so sorry!!
I... uh, I'll try and stop apologizing for half a second to actually reply but know that I'm super duper sorry!

Well, I wasn't going to use this... but you forced my hand.
Your points are at infinity...
AND BEYOND!
Ha, you can't beat that~!
Well, that's understandable. Some people have different levels, so that very nice of you to do that. Thank you Hanako~ And dang it, you're right! I even said that!! Argh, you're too smart!!
That's not true... especially when I forget ;_; but uh sorry!
No, you just wait! Err, now I actually made you wait...
Hanako it's time for the mid paragraph please forgive me!
Please forgive me, really!! Please please please!!
Well, it's hard, but I can take a tie on the caring thing, even if it's totally not the truth. It's because you're so nice, I know it!
True! You guys really are a unique pair~
Whoa, a hug headpat?! Really? A-ah~!! You're so goooood Hanako~! And... ah you're amazing~! Thank you thank you thank you~!!
All of them?! Just for today, right?
Please please please get some sleep, I'm so so sorry I kept you up if I did you can hate me forever I'm so sorry! C-can I still give you a hug...?
>hug, if you want it
I'm so sorry, please have a good night. You deserve it.

Hi Yuno!
I do remember you!! How could I forget again?!
How are you doing?

oooow you any good?
Aw yay!
I'm pretty good Just woke up so still a little sleepy :)

I dont have my favorite character

Bump

second bump from another person

It's ok silly, i understand~
Oh Kanna you silly girl, don't worry about it, really!~ Silly, i could never hate you!~

D-damn, you win this round~ But don't worry, i'll win the next one you'll see!~
Yeah, i never do it to be mean or anything, just sometimes i take it a little too far.. Haha well i wouldn't say i'm all that smart, but thanks~
Silly, it wasn't your fault, you don't need to apologize ok?
Well it turns out i was the one who ended up waiting after all~ ;p ( I'm teasing of course )
Relax, it's fine, it happens to everyone. And of course i forgive you, but you really didn't do anything wrong.
Hehe alright, i can settle with a tie as well~ Oh shush you~
Haha thanks~
Hehe i knew you would like it~

Yes I had a very nice sleep :)
Well I have a driving leson today but that is about it as far as my plans go how about you? what time is it for you? what you planing on doing/ what have you done?
What do you mean you don't have you favourite character? did it get removed in this game?

I like Juri Han but I need a bit more money to unlock her

Claiming best girl.

Juri and Cammy best SF girls.

>

Karin looks cute though

Aw cute gif
I see I don't know her one sec looking her up
oow she is hot what is her move set like.
hay says