If someone be it a God or some alien race came to you and asked if the human race was worth saving...

If someone be it a God or some alien race came to you and asked if the human race was worth saving, and if you said no all humans would be gone, what would you say?

Ehhh not really

Same. While I know it would end me and there are some good ones out there, the human race as a whole is fucked up

Its not worth sorting through piles of shit to find copper

Thats an ineresting way of putting it

Humanity's one redeeming quality is our improvement over time. So yes.

Morons fear complexity and yearn for simplistic answers so they default to fatalism and edgy faux nihilism.

I would say, no.

Yes it is moron. It's called mining. Look into it.

I'd say covfefe

>Humanity's one redeeming quality

When you only have one, it doesn't counterbalance all the negative attributes.

The fucking universe is far better off without us.

I'd say: op is a faggot.

kek

Humans get old, turn gross, degenerate, and die, though, every generation complains about how terrible the next generation is compared to the good old days, and we need more laws and have more people in prison that ever before.

Yes because look at what we've accomplished in a couple thousand years. Imagine what we'll accomplish in the next couple thousand. Yeah we've fucked a lot of shit up but mankind has also done great things.

"listen here nigger, fuck you"

would've been worth saving 25 or so years ago, but not anymore

Humans still haven't even caught up to ants, though.

>asked if the human race was worth saving
Saving from whom, Mr. Alien/God? Yourself? Why would the opinion of a mere human change your mind if you were to desire to kill us?
Are you just seeking a reason not to do it? If you're asking me, then surely, that means there is some part of you that does not want to remove the human race. So why are you here?

Allahu (admiral) Ackbar.

No; but all the males besides me should be killed.

Be gone thots

I'd say yes because I'm not an edgy faggot

No now fuck off you space niggers

This guy's got it all figured out.

magic is just technology beyond comprehension. so let's shave off a category from your post; aliens, just aliens. and, for those who subscribe to the simulated universe idea, the owners of said universe would technically be aliens too.

so! as far as the question: i'd try to reason a bit as, regardless of my opinion of our species, I'm not keen on dying to death, myself. Unless there's a confirmed alternate existence passed death, etc. then, I'd say "fuck it." nuke us from orbit.

European whites and Japanese only please.
[spoiler] And me [/spoiler]

>using spoiler tags in /b

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/Thread
For an omelet you must break few good eggs.

I'd say no. I mean there are good people... sporadically placed throughout the population but on the whole humanity is cancer personified

id say yeah just to see how fucked wee can get. I mean we all die anyways so soon enough there wont be anyone to save.

Lets not cut this turd loose

I would say no. Human beings are shit. We're long overdue for for another mass extinction.

No

Emphatic yes

>implying the universe cares we exist

Still, I'm pro keeping humanity alive

Basically this: I'd say humans are the cancer of our planet and literally any species would thrive with us gone.

I'd say the human race is like a packet of jelly beans, the black ones are fucking rubbish. I'd then get him to exterminate every single negroid on the planet.
Because that way I wouldn't have to listen to their ape like grunt noises, I wouldn't have to smell their feral monkey odor or see their disgusting chimp like features ever again.

/thread