S.O.A

So what did you guys actually think about Sons of Anarchy? I thought it was cool but I always felt like shit for Juice and i'm kind of sad that I wasn't paying attention to Sup Forums when it was airing so I missed out on the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHMo7FdNJy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm stillmad I watched it all. Belfast was such a clear jumping off point.

Season 3 was the most boring season for me so I suppose I see were you are coming from. Irish accents were too strong.

Is this worth watching?

I hear this so much on here: people disliking season 3. Easily my favorite season. Last time everyone was kind of on the same team.

Yeah it's good shit man.

Yeah but when they are not on the same team it adds a bit of flare.

it would be better if it was 2 seasons shorter than it is

I literally can't remember anything about this show, and I used to love it.

Name a more forgettable show

can you elaborate a little on why it's worth watching?

Dropped it when they killed of clay and tera

She should have left with the kids

if you like marvel you'll like SoA

Clay was top tier, He always did things for the club despite what that prick Jax thought.

I think a lot of it is the main plot of it being getting Jax's kid back and no one cares about Jax's kid.

Keep up the memes, you are doing gods work man

someone post the blowback pasta

Second whatever the fuck this means.

Ireland just seems really boring too me is all.

i miss the poetry memes

This show gets worse for me the more I look back at it.

It was a shitty soap opera for men.

Enlighten me?

Why I mean yeah It was stupid sometimes but uh there was good stuff to it.

There's one but i forgot it's name

Season 1 was fantastic,season 2 and 3 were really good,then it just goes to shit. Not even worth watching after that.

>why
Seasons 3 through 7.

We gotta secure the pipeline with brown and yellow, then we can have a deal with the blacks to prevent blowback, then we can get out of guns and have retalliation..

That's what JT wanted.

This. It was fun for the first few seasons, and everything after that got too serious and too stupid.

I still liked seasons 4 and 5.

Is this the pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHMo7FdNJy4
>tfw

I'm not sure I understand.

It's Jaxposting.

poetry like jax doing the same shit his father did and people memeing about it
it begun in the end of season 4, on the last season jax even has a line "we're all about the poetry, man"

>season 4 man on a mission, laying down anyone in his way, trying to get this mofuckin money Clay

truly the best Clay. That scene when he calls in the hit on Tara is top tier.

>it's a biker gang is extremaly tolerant of a tranny and one of them even fucks him/her episode

She did nothing wrong.

I dropped it at the 3rd season.
First season was interesting, but then it's just a pale Sopranos imitation and bikers bullshit.

ITT shame faps

Hardly. As you got to Season 5, 6 and 7, the stupid women characters got more and more screen time to plot and be cunts and do nothing else really. Given all the extensive and gratuitous shots of man ass, I'd have to say that this shit is definitely for fucking chicks. And douchebags.

Love it already, sad I missed out on it.

Yeah I like it both ironically and unironically.

I was so happy because I fucking hate Tara, Clay gave no fucks and did whatever the fuck he wanted and he did care about the club and it's members, Juice for example.

I found her so fucking hot body-wise and personality.

It never occurred to me while the show was airing, but why the fuck are her eyes so big?

>just a pale Sopranos imitation

Sutter came up with the idea for this show after Sopranos ended. He literally pitched it as "West Coast Sopranos on bikes". It becomes painfully apparent in the later seasons when Jax tries to balance being an outlaw and a father. Comes off so weak though.

Agent Stahl literally did nothing wrong though. I wanna straighten that bitch out.

Americans have a very naive view of criminal biker gangs. A lot of normies get offended when you say the Hell's Angels are criminal.
Dey dindu nothin man.

The whole ireland season was boring and sucked, but other than that I thought it was a great show. Ending was kinda predictable, but still satisfying

You only think Clay cared about Juice because he was using it as a measure of control over Juice. Clay was playing at a lot of strings, especially Juices in seasons 4 and 5 and ultimately Clay hoped to tie Juice to him as his own mole in the Club. It's not that he straight up cared for Juice, he probably did, on some measure, but mostly it was about controlling Juice and using him as a pawn.

Exactly what I think, no retaliation.

I liked it op. i found it much better than Justified for sure

Yeah Opie death scene was sad too

Clays best scene comes, IMO, after the hit on Tara goes south, after he wails on Gemma unmercifully. He comes into the Club alone, tired almost, and he walks right past everyone and past JT's bike and to the apartment in the back. Beck's Iron Horse plays over it. Such a great scene, there is so much looming and impending doom there, at this point you're just waiting for the shoe to fall and it definitely feels like the end of the line for Clay.

HNNNGGGG

Yeah probably man idk every scene with Juice I just felt bad for him and this made me hate Jax when he started giving him false hope and shit and then started to manipulate him just like Clay did but without being nice to him and shit, he just wanted to stay in the club.

Her getting her face smashed against the desk was one of the highlights of the entire show for me

The season sucked up until they actually go to Ireland. The first 7 or so episodes where Jax storms around screaming about his kid is awful. Ireland is only better because of how fucking unintentionally hilarious the whole scenario is. And the last two episodes are top tier, especially the finale. One of the weaker seasons overall, probably neck and neck with 7 for worst season.

Jax was definitely a gigantic fuck boy with Juice once he found out he was a "rat". In fact the entire "Juice is a rat" angle is a giant fuck you to us as the audience because it doesn't mean a damn thing to SAMCRO that Juice's daddy was black. It's just so fucking weak as an excuse to get him to flip.

>tfw ywn be that guy

This show was shit but for some reason I couldn't stop watching.

Also I never asked for these feels.

Amazing scene, what I always loved about SOA was the music they put behind the iconic scenes take Opies funeral for example and yeah it was one of his greatest scenes for clay, but I still stand by that Clay was the character for most of the audience doing shit we all wanted done like beating Gemma and calling hits on Tara he was really fun.

Indeed, Juice deserved better I find it hard to appreciate Jax's decision makings after him fucking with Juice like that he was no longer a concern of mine. Juice was just a hacker who was obviously sorry for what he did because you know he did try and kill himself and stuff.

Also if someone could teach me how to jaxpost that would be lovely.

>tfw ywn be tig

Honestly I always found Venus disgusting.

why live senpai?

How did they make his tits look so real?

they found a real tranny for the show?

nope

reeeyyylannnn gibbbbbbbbbbbbbennsss

Drink every time you hear a
>JESUS CHROIST
and enjoy getting shitfaced