Beard thread Discuss I love my beard

Beard thread Discuss I love my beard

I'm OP bro. But the fact that you liked my perspective just confirms the mentality that inspired the post you responded to. Every dude in his heart of hearts just wishes he could take his best friend's soul and put it inside a woman's body. That's the redpill about women: they look amazing but absolutely gut you of all you're worth: the money you lose is just a drop in the bucket compared to your soul's anguish. To quote Nietzsche: "Ah, women . . . they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." So the trap as an experiment in society is an attempt provisionally to provide the nearest approximation that art and effort can contribute toward the expression of feminine beauty, while still providing the essentially rationally and likable male mind with its values, proclivities and inclinations. Or whatever I don't know I think what I'm saying is true but I'm a little drunk: not retardedly so; but, you know, in vino veritas.

how do i get beard

im 25 and barely have sidebirds

This is a disgusting beard

used to have a fairly long goatee and a mustache to match with it, but i had to shave it off for my new job, so it's barely even hangling off my chin now

Someone is jelous

answer me fagot or i will sage your thread

1: grow some balls
2: Aquire beard
3:??????????
4:profit

Just shit one out like the rest of us you faggot. its pretty easy

Fake and gay, fucking reposting cuck

>sidebirds

Goatees are for white trash and you should feel bad.

>Everyone else is doing it now & if you don't you're a faggot; the thread

how often do u need to shave ur face young skywalker

beards are for fags who like to hide their female jaw or try to hide their insecurity on their manliness

As someone who goes between beard and clean shaven, you sir, are projecting a little hard.

funny you say that. i've known a few dudes who grow beards so they can shave them with a hard edge, otherwise they're too fat to have an obvious jawline

That's every dildo that lives at bars. Hard edges or chin straps.

This is an odd opinion. I'm not really pro or anti beard so I dont give a shit. It works for some ppl and for others it dont.

But your reasoning seems a bit odd. A beard seems to me tje exact opposite of what you said. How is a clean babyface a better sign of masculinity than a beard. If thats the case some Justin Bieber looking kid must be the epitomy of manliness.

Also checked.

i shave like once every two weeks

hmm definitely not fast

does it come through even all over or is it patchy

it is just basic decency to green text copypasta

you know that saging only makes it so it doesn't count for the bumping but it doesn't bury the thread it is the same as not saying shit

?

Beards does not make one manly
Vaginas can grow hair too

OP here I could not get a full beard till i was in my 30s it takes tie and you get hairier as you get older
38 now and have a full beard

What make you all high and mighty ?

love beards on men

Not you and who cares

I have a full one but its not getting longer. Tf do i do? Im going for the barbarian type beard

i love my BF's beard :)

OP how is that a problem love it embrace it

Its not i just want to know some tips to make it longer. Im also 23 if that matters. Will it grow more,

OP here Everyones hair grows at different speeds my hair grows very slow. I also take hair skin and nail supplement

Aha i should do that. Thanks

its either vitamin b8 or b12 that makes your hair grow fast, so that might help :)

hipsters seemed to have started this beard bandwagon every one is jumping on in recent years, that and man buns, now fidget spinners, oh god

Me too, bro

Yes, that's why I've know a few women who snicker at men with goatees, a manjina it's called (by women), srsly, 2017, who has a goatee?

Me, I use beardtrimmer with no guard every 3 or 4 days. I love that 2-3 day stubble feeling. Like velcro on your face.