membershyp.club/profiles/bgc-boiii-cakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off faggot

What ass? I can't see it.

0/10

show more bae

obvious trap/10

never said i wasn't Sup Forumsoiii

I'm OP bro. But the fact that you liked my perspective just confirms the mentality that inspired the post you responded to. Every dude in his heart of hearts just wishes he could take his best friend's soul and put it inside a woman's body. That's the redpill about women: they look amazing but absolutely gut you of all you're worth: the money you lose is just a drop in the bucket compared to your soul's anguish. To quote Nietzsche: "Ah, women . . . they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." So the trap as an experiment in society is an attempt provisionally to provide the nearest approximation that art and effort can contribute toward the expression of feminine beauty, while still providing the essentially rationally and likable male mind with its values, proclivities and inclinations. Or whatever I don't know I think what I'm saying is true but I'm a little drunk: not retardedly so; but, you know, in vino veritas.

I am implying that if it is obvious, you are not trapping very well.

again, just a dude that has a nice ass and loves cute underwear

I´ll need more pictures to judge properly

Faggot/faggot

you / fully erect

yes, I am almost certain now, just another picture should suffice to rate this ass

What's ur sc boi

who's that?

sue_kalergis

Mort

membershyp.club/profiles/bgc-boiii-cakes/

faggot/10
obviously male.