Let's all laugh at his mental breakdown

Let's all laugh at his mental breakdown

alzheimer's... it's obvious at this point

Kek

What a fucking idiot.

Did he delete the tweet yet?

he literally just deleted it about 5 minutes ago. took them 6 hours to convince him to get rid of it. what a total and utter covfefe

He doesn't even drink, meaning this was done completely sober

ho probably don't even uses the twitter account. one of his slaves did that

Joke's on you
His meme magic worked its allready trending

This is America, speak English or go back to Mexico

oh gosh he misspelled a word xD xD omggg!! haha reddit is gonna have a fieldday with this xD funniest thing i've seen all week ! rofl

Its just a typo...

I'm gonna steal that thank you.

what was the real word then?

Rational individual spotted. Not many of you left out there, comerade.

Im a simple eurofag, what was the "covfefe" meant to spell?

>Comrade

appropriate.

probably wanted to type coverage...

also, Hail Satan

coverage, you dumbfuck

Propably coverage

Coverage. It was misspelled and unfinished. He was probably typing and got interrupted/fell asleep and hit post instead of cancel.

this is not america, this is fucking internet, you fegget. also argentina, not mexico, you disgusting inbred redneck

Makes sense, thx for covfefing my back fam.

President Trump's was interrupted mid-tweet as his secret service whisked him away to the Situation Room to oversee a covert operation recovering 18kg of weapons-grade covfefe...

I dunno what's more pathetic, posting a indecipherable tweet, or the millions upon millions of still full throttle salty libcucks literally hanging on everything Trump says on social media, grasping for anything they can to use against him.

The * eotd is a dryshite.

It pisses me off how liberals act like Trump is the root of all evil.

He's clearly an old alzheimers retard way out of his depth, and the intelligence agencies and deep state are spinning circles around him. He has no clue what's going on and doesn't realise it, and he can't properly assert government independence against deep state interference because he's a motherfucking retard.

why so cowfefe?

typical, look at the covfefe head on him.

Yeah typos are a thing, but this is the fucking president of the united States. He's not like us ass hats, when he says something, the whole world takes note. The problem here to me is that he seems to not care. He doesn't take the few moments to check/correct his words. How are we supposed to trust in the competency of our president if he is not competent enough to check for typos.

Donald C. Trump, the tweeter.

Maybe you shouldn't have elected him if he was a retard.

Yeah but some fuckwits in middle America take him serious.

Keep laughing, libtard. I'll be laughing when he wins again in 2020 and you cucks keep crying. :)

>LELKEKLELKEK WHAT A DUMBFUCK!!! HE SENT A TWEET WITH AN INCORRECT WORD LELKEK
>sure, its happened to me before, but its ok when I do it because AHUUURRRR HE'S PRESIDENT DUUUURRRR

he has the power to end the world, it matters

Why are Trump supporters so crybaby about Trump getting the same negative media treatment Obama got? Seems pathetic to whine and cry about people serving up the same shit to the next president. Do you think Trump gets special treatment just because he's Trump? What a faggot.

Praise kek

I agree. He's not 70 and his Alzheimer's is showing.

He knows what he's doing

fuck off liberal cuck, typo. Hes a grandpa trying to tweet after all.

>he has the power to end the world
Here we fucking go again.
>trump is going to get us all killed and the only thing we can do is meme a typo
>he's so dumber than all of me

HAHA how funny we elected someone who can't even use twitter and form complete words. He is the mightiest man in the world now and will shape the future of the world and the place our children grow up in.

And people still don't believe he's playing 4D-chess. These "coincidences" are starting to stack up.

Can't, im still laughing at Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton losing

Because for Trumptards,Trump is their Mohammad. He's their prophet and they lose it whenever someone points out his obvious retardness.

* < that was the star of Taykdapiss
whenever you see that occult symbol, it mean that someone be something called "ironic" using "sarcasm".
this a * phenormone said to be unknown by faggots and 90% americans.

I honestly believe he's going to start a war with North Korea just to save his ass. He's already been overhead asking why he can't use nukes, imagine if impeachment becomes a real thing to trump, he'll snap and launch whatever he can, he's a cold dead inside narcissist who cares about nothing but his own ego

Fuckin kek

Or maybe the fact that our president is more melodramatic on his twitter then a teenage girl. He should stop tweeting and acting like a toddler.

And just for the record, fuck hillary and bernie too

>hillary clinton has sex with Obama and Monica Lewinsky
"meh"
>donald trump misspells coverage
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ACTUAL NEWS!

Goddamn negative press coffee...

The REAL Donald Duck

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Holy fuck. He could literally tweet bumfuck anything and it makes headlines everywhere.

Hmm, yes. The way I look at it, it's all very clear now.

well played donni boy, well played

trump becoming president is the thing you send people back in time to prevent because it ended the world

so i just checked the major news networks sites of my country (germany) and this typo got an own article on each site...

so say what you want about trump, at least he was right about how fucked up and fake the media is, if they consider a twitter typo newsworthy

Why would I laugh at that, when I am too busy laughing at the fact Hillary lost and all you cry baby faggot libtards are STILL pouting and throwing tantrums. You fuckers provide far too much free entertainment. lol.

Covfefe: When you make a mistake, but play it off like you knew what you were doing.

Example: "Trump's entire Presidency was a real covfefe."

Ahhh...did the little bitty trumpette baby get TRIGGERED? How does it feel to get CUCKED by your own God-damn hero while he's off having a stroke?

Covfefe*

Dude North Korea have a population smaller than Canada. How the fuck are they going to end the world?

>And just for the record, fuck hillary and bernie too
Nice try, libcuck. Your whole reply is anger filled. I know youre still derrieredisgruntled because you replied in the first place.

Hold that L high, own it.

Go killyourself archie. Glad messie cant bring u fags a title. I laughed when he cried

Sup Forums is chinese america. Thank you very much.

Its a perfectly cromulet word

It needs to be done
We need to get rid of him, any negative attention makes him look worse.

Oh boy, cant wait until the next SNL when they wheel Alec Baldwin's has-been ass out once again for another entire episode of convfefe meme spouting

Who's to say kek wasn't sent back in time to prevent Hillary? I'd take a war with North Korea over a war with Russia any day

Wonder which one of his white house Jews came up with that line for him.

looooooool watching these libs over react to the simplest thing cause they have nothing to cry about. They're so angry that they feel the need to take their cries onto something badly

I guess I'll be the one to tell you
Clinton, Ordered, Vince, Foster, Executed, Faked, Evidence

who cares about football, you yank. go back to suck black cum from you gf's pussy, spineless cuck

>one of his slaves did that
his entire staff has been given constant migraines since his campaign started because of his inability to stop saying stupid shit on twatter.
It's him using it personally.

Shouldnt you be "at mosque, bruv"?

i thought this was kekistan

This.

I'll bet your parents are siblings. No one can be that autistic.

People defending him are worse than the ones mocking him. Fucking sheep everywhere.

Personally, I hated Hillary, but Trump is incapable of this job. Hes just not cut out for it, as he has no real skill of his own. Hes a businessman, and a bad one at that. Hes just lucky his father taught him the ropes. His father, now thats a man I can respect.

>Liberals fighting the alternative.
Huh, they really fucked this up, you know it's over when freedom of speech has been taken away.

This image is ridiculous who eats a cutlery or a desert

Admit it, you all voted for an idiot.

I keep posting the answer and thread go bye bye?>Clinton, Ordered, Vince, Foster, Executed, Faked, Evidence

Trump is on his period again. Mangina.

Fixed that for you, libtard.
>You're welcome. :)

Argentina is for faggots go rot in your 3rd world

Never forget that

Enjoy your ban moron

ITT a buch of niggas who never make any typos.

>usa
>1rst world

Bahaha just how conservfags hung on to... jet fuel, BO's every move, and recently Mr. Rich.

Man the fuck up, quite blaming your factual autism on hypothetical politics.

He's the best President we've had since JFK, so no, not really. But you're entitled to your libtard opinion, despite it being WRONG.

>He's already been overhead asking why he can't use nukes
>if impeachment becomes a real thing to trump, he'll snap and launch whatever he can
The President can not launch nukes on his own, by himself. "Dr Strangelove" made them change their policies to ensure that a lone nut scenario is impossible. He's the only one with the codes, but can't use them any more than someone without the codes could.

Presidentâ„¢ of the United States of Americaâ„¢

guys...