ITT: I want to summon it again

ITT: I want to summon it again

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
youtube.com/watch?v=OT9wFXUAjMk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a dumb idiot and republicans are jerks.

How many threads ya think before ricemoot does anything?

Yeah but liberals are sensitive and enjoy cuckoldry.

It's like 6 AM probably a while.

You guys are samefagging.

Oh well

I can feel the pain from down below.
The butthurt is in critical condition

Pretty sure the biggest cuckholds in this story are the Trump voters. They're for the most part beta losers who elected Trump because he matches their idea of an alpha male: rich, trophy wife, a bully. They thought if they polished his balls enough he'd make it rain money and sex on them. And now that he's sucking Russian dick for breakfast, Turkish for lunch and Saudi for dinner, they're still right there begging for leftovers.

>"u jelly libruls"

kek, a shillary cuck tries to be alpha as fuck.
1. to this day not a single source could cite solid evidence that russia did hack electronic ballot machines. In fact, operators affirmed the opposite.
2. to this day not a single source could cite solid evidence that russia did hack the DNC. Even wikileaks-founder Assange denies it. (RIP Seth Rich)
3. Regardless who hacked the DNC and published their e-mails to the DNC, libcucks should suck his balls, since he exposed the truth about this pile of corrupt puppeteers.

But yea, keep shouting
>HURR TRUMP VOTERS SO DUMB, SHOULD HAVE VOTED SHILLARY, DUUUURRRRRR
Hint: theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
Nuclear fun for all cucks alike, kek.

I knew it would come to this eventually, but I didn't think they'd be bending over so hard so fast.

#rekt

>Seth Rich

Are you headed to comet pingpong to check the basement later?

youtube.com/watch?v=OT9wFXUAjMk
keep living in denial, kek.

>Posting Russian State T.V.

Toppest of keks.

> Seth Rich
Exactly what we expect from the willingly brainwashed Trump sissies: diversion (nobody is talking about hacked machines), "even Assange" (lmao). And then you talk about peace right after Trump sold for over USD100 billion to the single main promoter of terrorism in the world (Saudi Arabia, the ideological basis of both Al-Qaeda and ISIS), while also trying to start wars with both Iran and North Korea. And don't get me started on the pizzagate seth rich shit.

Truth is, you'll buy anything that Trump tells you because deep down it satisfies you to defend him at any cost, regardless of whether he is faithful to you - he is "your man"; you derive pleasure from submitting to him.

>T-t-teach me, Trump-s-s-senpai!

>"hey, X said it, so it must be wrong."
indoctrination at its finest.
Keep telling us how smart you are for sucking MSM's dick. It's "their job" to make you to.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9ce-yMEfc

Yeah really. But what to you expect from a 70 yo with daddy issues and no backbone.