Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros, what you think 'bout taking codeine in Poland specially if there is only Thiocodin and Antidol with 15 mg of code per pill.
Just want to know

bump

just smoke weed cuck

i'm actually smokin

You really sure you wanna go for codeine? I have a friend who started doing it around 3 years ago. He's 20 and balding already now. Although he did the whole extraction thing from some pills with paracetamol, forgot the brands name.

nah i'm jut lookin for some experience you know not starting with opioids

Well, I heard the amount of codeine you need to get high might vary from person to person, but 150mg is usually the starting dosage (so one full pack of Thicodin). But I heard some people wont feel a thing during their first few times so dont get suprised if it wont work at all. Dont worry about extraction, the other shit in Thicodin isnt harmful at that dosage.

Also, you might want to google for hyperreal if you dont know that site yet. A lot of useful info there.

Polish forum, right ?

Yeah, it should have all the info you will need.

ok thanks bruh

Np, take care dude

codiene is a shitty opiate. it's like caffiene is to meth
any dose that would give a real opiate high leaves you with too much histamine reaction and feeling 'off' and it doesn't last long

starting with codiene is the way to becoming addicted to opiates, which isn't nice at all. it's like alcohol that it creeps up over weeks of use and then when you really see how bad it is, it's too hard to quit and if you do the potential to relapse is high so you start of all over again when you do. and if you get addicted to codeine, you'll be lost cause once you get some real opiates

just stick to caffiene and going to the gym for a high. i'd say after dealing with opiate addiction, the 'high' from going to the gym and feeling afterwards is comperable to opiates once you are addicted and cant get as high as you used to be (which is around 1-2 years after use). once you're addicted instead of being high, most of your time is being sick and finding the next hit to not go without it otherwise you deal with painful withdrawals... that's what leads to junkies commiting crime and burgarlys, it's worse pain then breaking a bone so you'll be desperate and do a lot of things to stop it if there's no way you can get some within 2 days.

>i'd say after dealing with opiate addiction, the 'high' from going to the gym and feeling afterwards is comperable to opiates

That's actually intresting, because your body does release opioid like substances when you work out. It's a natural reaction to pain and one of the causes of runner high.

Don't mix drugs. Dangerous.

agree

>in poland

Is this like that "bong and a blintz", "crepe and a cigar" bit ?

Can I try?

How bout "Ayahuasca in Argentina"?

możesz wziąć opakowanie parę razy, pamiętaj, że pierwszy raz jest po to, żeby aktywować receptory
thiocodin jest chujowy dla wątroby lepiej ekstrahować z antidolu

Brzmi legalnie

moze byc tak, ze czujesz sie niedobrze. po 3 opakowaniu thiocodinu dostałem strasznych mdłosci i rzygałem...

Guaiacolsulfonate should be OK at that dose.
Get about 100-150 MG out.