I'm in love with my cousin. Like if possible id totally wife her. She's my 1st cousin though...

I'm in love with my cousin. Like if possible id totally wife her. She's my 1st cousin though. When I was younger though (never told anyone this) I fingered her. She was too young to remember and I'm like 5 years older than her. I don't remember how old we were since I have a shitty memory for remembering details. I never did anything after that but my feelings turned into actual love. Nobody knows this and neither does her. Kills me though cuz I'm good friends with her brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

still-virgin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not looking for advice. Just wanted to get it off my chest

I've read stories about cousins hooking up on here though. I was a pussy to do anything about it but I'd like to hear about how you all who did do it. Details on approaching her.

more pics?

This is some fucking Jerry Springer shit dude

Oh well am I right. Nothing is ever gonna happen anyway.

if she was too young to remember it then the reality is you legally raped her

i can tell why damn man

Yeah i was kid. Not even a teen. So technically I did. And also i was unaware of the fact of what rape was.

I know. She grew up nice.

Anyone ever tell you not to use Facebook pictures with the photo information in the file?

Thanks ^_^

Oh no.....

what country op?

If you could tell who it was youd post it, but you cant so frig off

What countries where dallas cowboy shirts?

Umm dumbass....he can tell who it is.

Your kid my cyclops eye, but everything should be fine. Good luck with your cousin. Happens in India and the ME all the time.

My nephew had same love/lust for a niece 3 yrs younger than him.

He made out with her but not fingered or penetrated her in any way.

Whole family found out -- not a fuck was given. She dumped him because he was to moralfag to actually have intercourse with her. Now, he cries all over the internet like a baby about it and is thinking about suicide at the tender age of 20.

what country is your cousin in

Bwahahahaha he doesn't realize it yet.

Don't let your dreams stay dreams. Where I'm from in Europe, cousins do it pretty often.

If some of you wanna be dicks I can't stop you. I came to vent out something I've held inside for a long time. I'm sharing pics just so you all understand and for your private enjoyment.

Thought she was hot until I saw her fucking wearing a cowboys shirt. Fuck her and the cowboys

Post it up jimbob

post info m8

alaska

Wanna share?

What info?

You can have all the sexytime you want, just no kids as they'll be retarded. Nothing wrong with that. Look at the UK. Retarded and bad teeth.

Yeah I know that much. In a fantasy world, id adopt with her.

.com/profile.php?id=1496229207853

Here ya go

nope

That's not love, you molested her and want more, kill yourself

I grew up with her man. We were close and always hung out with family get togethers. Plus I was sexually abused by my gay(now tranny) cousin. So karma got me back.

Since you legally didn't consent to you raping her, you technically also were raped. By rape itself.

Curiosity got the best of me and I never did anything after that. First and last. Plus I realized what I did was wrong as I got older. I do feel like a piece of shit for it. Can't change the past though so gotta live with it.

wasn't blaming, I just failed at being funny.

Oh sorry. Can't really read the tone of a statement over the internet. :(

So because you were cousins interacting like cousins and you were victimized by a homosexual it somehow excuses victimizing your cousin? Now you're having fantasies about making her your wife and declaring an unnatural love for her. Think about it, man, it's only gonna get worse. Eventually you'll rape her, again, and that will land you in prison where you'll be raped and then ended. That's the part where karma will get you back. It's inevitable, now unless you want your final hours to be filled with pain and humiliation your only recourse is a painless suicide

>tl;dr You're gonna die anyway so you may as well kill yourself now

Your own personal reasoning and justification doesn't justify what you did, erase it, or make it okay. You're living with nothing but a sickness only your demise can cure

I won't rape her man. You don't hurt the ones you love. Including yourself. It is my excuse because that is what happened. Theres no other than the truth. As for justification, I have none. i was young and had no real understanding or logic or whatever word works for you. I do love her. Yet i know nothing will happen. I won't let it. As for your statement. Your logic should apply to yourself. What are you waiting for? Or are you special and exempt from your own ideas?

though to add something useful:

Try fapping to something unrelated to her, then when in the down state after finishing, think about her, look at her pictures, and see if you feel any different. Might allow you to reassess your feelings towards her while removing the "sexual desire" factor as best as you can.

I don't prey upon children. I don't have incestuous thoughts/fantasies. You are filth who has raped a child with your finger. You still fantasize about her and prey upon her. Sharing her pics with this sickness filled group, hoping to be cheered on by the deviants, is proof of your lack of love for her. She is nothing but an object of conquest for you

And you are a selfless saint who has never hurt another human being. You go out of your way to help someone or a group in need. You've put everyone else before you every time. Never littered. Never driven a car because of carbon emissions. Never been in a fight or talked/look down on someone else less fortunate than you. Im sure you're an angel. Yes im sharing pics. She posts those same pics and more in Insta and face with other oogling eyes preying on her. I'm here for myself. Not for you all. Im just following the Sup Forums way and sharing pics.

She has the right to post her pics, you do not. I have never preyed upon an innocent person

Oh yeah i forgot to mention my dastardly plan to catch her unsuspectingly one night while she is drunk and finally go through with my evil plan to rape her. Dude I've accepted my fuck-up of what I did to her long ago. However i can't change the way I feel about her. I care for her so much that I won't let anything happen even if the situation arose. I know its not right. I act like her cousin and nothing more. You want me to die because of your values and ideals, that's your problem. Plus you're not a superhero, quit trying to sound like one.

>'STILL VIRGIN TEEN GALLERY'

still-virgin.net

Sure is reddit in here

>fall in love with the first pussy you touch
There's plenty of pussy put there. Learn to separate love from pussy. Will be nothing but heart ache if you don't learn to do that.

ya thats totally whats happening here...

If there is NO BLOOD relation then youre fine dude

I've been with other girls. Older, younger, my age. Ive loved only two other girls. ( not my other family you sassy dicks). She's just so beautiful to me. Inside and out. Yeah there's shit she does and likes that I don't but overall we have a blast hanging out, I dig her personality, and we have enough things in common. She makes laugh and I get those damn butterflies and goosebumps with her. Like I said though, I won't let anything happen. It's just a fantasy.

Sure, for, like, hemophilia, but they'd be total outcasts from the family.

theyre beaners, so who cares if they cant take over the family taco truck

Oh, good point. They're all fucking related anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Moar but nood!

Get back to work, my lawn isn't going to mow itself.

Now

Albert Einstein married his cousin. Maybe you're just a genius?

I have a child with my cousin but now she's married to another guy with her second child and we don't talk or see each other at all

As someone who WAS in love with my cousin, I understand you compretly bro. One thing I'll tell you, staying close to her will crush you. I did crush me, seeing the guys she dated and shit, It hurt badly. It came to the point where I had to move so that I couldn't see her day to day. That helped a lot and kept my impulses down.

Now she's fat and married to some beta. I moved on but I will admit that girls I went out with had a similar appearance to her. I'd cum so hard whenever I thought about her fucking her while fucking some other girl. Fucking brain man, I don't know what it is. But anyways now I'm still sort of attracted to her but not as strongly as before, I'm not constantly thinking about her which sucked when I lived close to her.