Latpol

This thread is for the discussion of news, events and political issues related to Latin America, ó para dar más amor latino al mundo.

Thread invadida por /lat/

La verdadera thread anterior:
If you:
- Ask for vacation tips.
- Request qt latina pics.
- Are a shitposter.
You can go here:
Somos familia amiguitos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pevMkwlTVqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there any latinamerican friend here today?

plox say yes

les puedo cantar una cancion si se aparecen hermanitos

una del komander, un famoso y único artista de mi país

rayos, he de ser el único autista que no tiene nada que hacer hoy

bueno, supongo que la thread va a morir, los veo cuando se arme una nueva chavos

Here, pal. Today is Sunday so shit is very slow. How's Mexico doing about El Chapo?

hey friend, they moved him to a prison the north, no one really knows why, but it would be an epic facepalm if he escapes for a third time, also, a legend
a eso te referias chavo?

More about what is the response of the current cartels about all that shit regarding to El Chapo.

I'm one of the few Hispanics in America who actually has rich parents, and I want to eventually move back to South America when I finish my American education. Any tips on how I can go about doing this?

I plan to go back once I finish my Masters in Princeton on European History

shit has been to calmed
we suspect is because the government make a deal of some sort in order to "keep the peace"
even the sinaloa cartel(el chapo) has been way to quiet

why you want to come back?
I have no problem with our culture or behavior, but our governments are corrupt as shit

If any of your parents has a latinamerican nationality (for most of them) you can very easily request it

Me alegro de que los latinos estéis invadiendo Estados Unidos, de esta forma cuando los musulmanes invadan Europa podré ir a vivir a los Estados Unidos y no tendré que preocuparme por el idioma :)

Which country in South America are you planning to move to after college?

hola bro, este.. ok

Sup spics. You really think that a bunch of pissed off whites with guns are gonna let you take over their country?

siendo reales, si me gustaria que el español conquistara todo el continente, también esta pasando en brasil, 12 millones de brasileños hablan español

Sí.

Spain.

being objective yes

don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you

Yes. They're so cucked by now they wouldn't be able to even pull the trigger.

Oh shit they have internet in Colombia now. Who knew?

>why you want to come back?
I feel like I could still be successful in South America, and I think I would ultimately live a happier life there than I would in the US.

>If any of your parents has a latinamerican nationality (for most of them) you can very easily request it
Both of my parents do. I already have citizenship, I just haven't done the official move because I'm not sure where I would go.

>Which country in South America are you planning to move to after college?
Yours actually. I have citizenship to your country.

This was meant to be a reply to you as well

hey glad to hear you man :)

Being honest colombian babes are a little bit more hot

KEK! You fucking beaners wish. If a man like Trump, who wants to build a wall to keep you roaches out, can come this close to being the president then you burritos are never going to "take over."

hola

yeah, I don't know what that anglo was thinking, I see you guys everywhere

Colombian women are very attractive. Not trying to be mean Mexico, but too much Indian blood can be a bad thing when it comes to attractiveness.

hola shavo, bienvenido

That's great to hear. It's actually comfy here if you're professional and bilingual as you'll be able to get a well paid job.

pls boys write in english pls

Perfect. My only problem is that my Spanish skills need much more improvement. I can read and understand Spanish well enough to understand a conversation and know what's going on, but speaking and writing in Spanish is considerably more difficult for me.

But I imagine if I just surround myself with Spanish speakers, I'll pick up the language in a short amount of time.

>Latin
Triggered.

no offence man, I know that is true

in a side note, I don't know why, but our european descendants girls aren't really that pretty neither,I really don't know why

Of course, an aussie

Being hispanic is suffering

So, what do you guys think that will happen to brazil after Dilma is out?

read Borges

how many people in South America are mestizo?

At the beginning I really thought it was democracy in action, but researching a little bit more, it seems that the opposition aren the blancas palomitas that they say they are

nothing, brasil will continue to be as fucked up as ever

TACO TACO JENNIFER LOPEZ

I know exactly what you mean. I took a DNA test, and apparently I'm 3/4ths European and 1/4th Indio, so perhaps it's possible that I find lighter skinned mestizas more attractive because they're more genetically similar to me.

You never take grolious new honolaly-alyan homerand flom us. We fight you to death

>shitty south park ref
how old are ya?

South America as in everything below Panama? I'd say the vast majority, especially in Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Chile.

>an identity based on your own people's subjugation and adaptation to colonists

Guys, I've been thinking lately, why don't spanish-speaking countries create some kind of Commonwealth?

The problem is that government in a lot of your countries is corrupt as fuck, and a lot of people there looks so fucking dumb, but if you can get rid of it, it would be great for all of us.

jjajajaja

the overwhelming majority, except in the south cone, argentina 60/40

The fact that you also have american citizenship means that you'll be drowning in pussy living down here. Which city are your parents from?

Is called inferiority complex
>You will never be white
>You will always have a yellowish shit skin color
why even live

Too many differences, with way too many countries have radically different governments and economic systems. Unfortunately, there is something that seems to make mestizos and Iberians so attracted to left wing economics.

>soon-to-be homeland
I've got news for you, Paco

>opposition aren the blancas palomitas that they say they are
they never are, there's not 1 pure human on earth

Whites are the elite of Latin America.

Most people in Latin America are mestizo.

Damn, and I was so hyped back when we have those impeachment threads

I know, but we are even more fucked up, an impeachment is never going to happen

Good luck deporting me, Smith.

kek.
fucking love this pic

My father is from Cali and my mother is from Bogota. Although to be honest, I don't want to be known as the gringo, I want to blend in as much as possible

jaja tru

why only peru and mexico are proud of their ancient culture? We never see chile being proud of mapuche, or central americans of mayans

I seriously doubt Chile is half White.

>based on your own people's subjugation
that is not what demographics have to say, also all indian blood remaining is descendant of indians allied to colonizers

also, mestizos, not natives, latin america's identity is a history of wild jungle sex, not decimation

MUH ORGULLO

common people in latinamerica don't give a fuck about your skin color really

Pay debts, Jose
We're gonna cut you lose soon, and give you you're independence, then you can be a poor debtor island enslaved to us forever.

What's ironic is that often times it seems like it's the Hispanics with tons of European ancestry that seem to be the proudest of their Indian heritage.

My mom is only like 1/4th Indian, and she goes on and on about she's proud to have Chibcha heritage.

its not, not worry, even me recognize that argentina is whiter

nomads, no ancient culture, ones who remained alive fell in love with spanish guitar, most ancient culture is colonial

youtube.com/watch?v=pevMkwlTVqc

ye I don't actually hate you if you just want to make your own countries great again

you can make some form of fascism work for you

don't forget the eugenics though

I know they don't. And blending in will be fine because I have skin color that is pretty typical of a mestizo who is 75% European. I prefer blending in.

we were the only ones that actually developed civilization (empires), it would had been great what would have happen if they remain in isolation, but we will ever known

no, we don't want fascism, we want republic

wow... Bolivia.

I always find the countries of Latin America so arbitrary, I don't know if it's justified.

Also, I can name all of the capitals of all of your countries.

Argentina may be white, but their leftism seems to be near nigger tier with how annoying they are about it.

Does nobody respect based Pinochet in South America?

aren't mexicans doing exactly this right now? they are already more than 30 milions, what makes you think that, even if trump gets elected, he will be capable of deport them all.
plus did you forgot how faggot your population is, if da white man started to doing that, 80% of white americans would oppose.
you already lost your country to mexicans burger

You can cut us lose, but you can't take ur US citizenship. Enjoy 3.5 millions spics in a hometown near you.

>This soft cuck has a job enforcing law
we might be fucked.

no sucker

I want republic too

*Our

its actually 40 million legals, and 11 more illegals

chile is literally made of mapuches with some spanish heritage.
the most white country is argentina, and they must be something around 60% white

>I feel like I could still be successful in South America, and I think I would ultimately live a happier life there than I would in the US.

actually you're right, you look to be well educated, in latinamerica you'll be closer to the wheel of power or money than in the US. There is a lot more competition in the US.

>but you can't take ur US citizenship.
Really, Pedro? You're saying we *can't* do something? And that we *have* to let you in? Hmm... Who has the power here?

Great dude you're basically me. Mother from Bogota and father from Manizales which is not that far from Cali.

I know you'll want to blend in and that's not an issue. There's a lot of colombian-americans living here.

I'm just saying that girls will be freaking glad to help you out improving your spanish. Of course, there are some down-to-earth girls who won't give a fuck about your american passport, but those are a rare sight

It wouldn't be difficult for Trump to deport the illegals. A recent study shows that California alone wastes over $100 billion on illegals every year. Deporting illegals is a long term investment that would quickly pay for itself due to how much these illegals use welfare programs in sanctuary cities.

I am leftist(but not a populist), but yes, argentina politics are so messed up

I don't, he killed way to many innocent people

It's definitely not. I've been there and it's 40% white at most. Lots of amerindian looking people even by colombian standards

Now I'm all for getting to know women in Colombia, but how do I make sure that I'm not flirting with some woman who has a boyfriend in the mafia? I have no intentions to hit on women who have gangster boyfriends, and I would really like to avoid these women if it all possible.

What the fuck?

>I don't, he killed way to many innocent people

>implying commies are people
Top kek, Mexibro. In Latin America, you either take out the commies, or they'll take you out.

I assume Chile is sort of like Colombia but with no black people. Would that be accurate to say, demographically speaking?

Donde esta la bibleoteca?