Got these for $2 AUD what does b think? Good size?

Got these for $2 AUD what does b think? Good size?

What are those?

Magic mushies

if they weren't old and mushy 2 dollars is worth not having to walk through mushy cow shit and paddocks
they're small/average size, just those won't do too much but still feel a tiny bit

Lucky I didn't have to collect them then. Got them through a mate he about 1.5 kilos of them. I can get more so if they don't do much I'm not fussed.

Coming from someone who grows actual cubensis shrooms, those are shit. Trash that garbage and grows shrooms yourself it's easy as fuck and cheap to do so.

I wouldn't eat those for a million dollars

with these being Subaeruginosas i'd say $2 would be fine and with that size probably get a bit euphoric.

They grow in tam-bark, so quite easy to find them in nature strips on the side of the road.

I'll see if I can get some spores or some shit. I'm going to eat them just to see if they have any effect though

being that moist they're going to taste like asshole, just make a tea, bring some water to boil on the stove, chuck those in with some honey and a teabag for 2 minutes. the effects will come on faster and more intense but wont last as long.

Shoulda just found some shit and got for free mate.

Gonna take a lot more than that to make a drink especially when not dried.

Agree. They should have bluish tint when bruised if not ded user

These are better they grow In the pacific northwest.

Any tips for finding these? I live in QLD

Yeah at my mates were they made a tea with about 100g of them and it looked pretty good I might just buy some more to make that

Find shit from water buffalo or cow on muggy night. Pick shrooms off patty. Bruise to make sure turns blue. If use while wet boil grape juice and a sweet wine with a couple pounds of shrooms and drink. If you dry out just eat.

Might as well make this a general drug thread

Nah mate, pick em yourself and they're free.
Plus you get way more.
Subaeruginosa are definitely more potent than cubes, cant put a number on it though.

Guess I'll go find a cow pat somewhere

they'll taste like arse either way. if it's just those 2 just cut into chunks and chew a tiny bit just to brake the chunks a tad then have some chips after swallowing to mask the taste and some juice
eating them only sucks because it's like trying to eat soggy cardboard with a bad taste and smell
if you dry them out they shrink all the sogginess, then cut them up like you would shallots and put a handful in mouth then chase with juice

if you're australian OP get some cottees cordial and do the tea method but mix the 'tea' like you do water and cordial. I wouldn't bother doing tea for just 2, would cut down anything you would've got from them.

being that bad looking I wouldn't have even ate... but depends if they're just bruised or if they've been sitting in a wet bag full of mushrooms for 2 days

they look like normal mushrooms to me. And actually going bad

Op here, Yeah I'm Aussie I think I'll follow that method thank you for that

On a good muggy night should be able to pick a couple garbage bags full in a couple hours. Take home and squeeze stem while they're fresh. If stem where you squeezed turns blue all good. If stem where you squeezed turned black or brown throw away. You gotta test each shroom. The ones that haven't opened up are most potent.

I'll keep that I mind when I go picking

Lastly, dried shrooms you normally only need to eat 4 or 5. Test 1 or 2 if eating dry. The electric koolaid you can pretty much drink all night you will trip balls and get drunk. Usually drink that for a few weeks if store in fridge.

And puking is fine lol. Especially when drink electric koolaid cuz drinking alcohol and shrooming.

$2 AUD is that like a nickel in the US?