Most of you guys thinks that being an arab is a bad thing well its not at all

most of you guys thinks that being an arab is a bad thing well its not at all

by being an arab i can get married 4 times and just fuck all day
and girls here only look for a good guy that will be able to take care of her and thats it
if you ask me we have more freedom than u guys

Can you take drugs without getting whipped? Didn't think so cunt

Go away sandnigger

well actually we can we do drugs like u guys do drugs the Police deal with the drugs as it has nothing to do with Relgion

Liar. You can get stoned for taking drugs. Gotta love Wahhabism

Post a pic of you in your sandnigger clothing

u get stoned for adultery not for getting high

>being an arab is a bad thing
Maybe not. But being an muslim arab woman is definitely not a good thing either. Your mother is a second class citizen that isn't even allowed to drive a car. What kind of man allows for his mother and daughters and sisters to be treated like that?

Nothing wrong with being an Arab or a Muslim but Saudi Arabia's government isn't one I would want to live under. And my own government isn't even that good.

proof your from KSA you faggot

i second this

i admit this might not be that good but my mom and my sisters are being treated well they have their own driver

Sorry I don't care to be able to marry and fuck 4 goats all day. Nor do I care if said goats are looking for a good guy.

I miss being stoned

Your nations are the issue not your people

McKek

>thats what i thought...

But nations are formed by people, so...

>The death penalty in Saudi Arabia can be imposed for a wide range of offences including murder, rape, false prophecy, blasphemy, armed robbery, repeated drug use, apostasy, adultery, WITCHCRAFT and SORCERY.
How dumb can you sandniggers get in the 21st century. Holy shit.

> being rich is great

fixed that for you

dumb enough to get your fucking Donald trump to kiss our ass for money

you've just summarized all what is wrong with islam - they are all retards that stuck in middleage mindset

>false prophecy

Idiot.

What the fuck does Donald Trump have to do with anything? He lives 7000km away from me

Isn't that exactly what Trump and Duterte are going for?

NO U

who gives a shit?

Go straight to hell faggot

It's just a little ironic. Like getting shat on for delaying your tax submissions by the Enron board.

we know the truth
that makes this the worst b8 ever

try again, faggot. try harder.

Yeah? I still don't give a fuck cause none of them are leaders of the country I live in. Or close to it for that matter.

>married
>freedom
Choose one

Same. The whole lot of them are a bunch of savages.
It's not like I was defending it out of a moral equivalence. I just hate to see it when the issue taken with it isn't the savagery but the brand name.

You don't even have to smoke weed to get stoned. Freedom!

>we have more freedom than u guys

Yeah, sure... troll harder, Ahmed.

I'll take the bait.
- you guys arbitrarily avoid pork meat because "it's an animal eating feces". well, many fishes do that as well and what do you think manure is made of? veggies come out of that, remember.
- the Qur'an is pretty clear on a point: no intoxicating substances. this removes alcohol, smoke and drugs from your life. you can't argue with that. and in SA the law is taken by that book. don't be hypocrite, you know that there's alcohol because of all the foreigners working in the construction / maritime / oil / whatever industry and that alcohol is strictly regulated to the point you can't drink outside.
OP is a faggot that is probably envious of the posh lifestyle in those "golden oil cities" but it's based in some lost town in Nebraska where you have to drive three hours to do anything that isn't watching the corn grow.

Pfft. They probably have a Paki or Indian doing that for 5 dolleridoos a month

Not worth if I can't eat bacon. I despise Islam I couldn't give any less fucks that you are an arab.

Nah I'm sure he believes it. I disagree. Well I agree that *he* might balance out in his favor in a couple ways, but that's because the women and migrants pay for it.

Still not a lot I can do. I'd never tolerate that shit but cultural change has got to come from the people. It might not happen at all. Meanwhile I get to expel or punish that shit here because there's a respect for national sovereignty at least. That's not gonna last if I invade, and then I'd produce fuckall result anyway.

I could say the same about a lot of other places too anyway. There's too many and I got more relevant problems to deal with.

4 wives = 4 mother-in-law

Bacon is shit tier.

I would have gone with prosciutto.

>>
Not a muslim, but pork is a shit tier meat.

4 more slampigs to pound. after all you don't need to take off all the burqa

itafag?

non-murrifat

Nope. Learnt about it while trying to make a proper pizza in sweden.

>proper pizza in Sweden
it's like playing sunday Xaero on Nightmare, bro

>but pork is a shit tier meat
Citation needed.

I am a Muslim (by birth).

I have to agree, pork really is shit-tier meat. I much prefer lamb or seafood of all other meats. But if I had to, if crusaders were forcing me to drink alcohol and eat pig flesh, I'd choose bbq pork ribs with a french or german wheat beer. Or maybe real sourcrout with chunks of ham, and an alsace reisling.

- Your mom, yesterday when we ran a train on her so she could feed an anal creampie to your cuck dad

How the fuck are you a muslim by birth.

>lamb
Also this

hey faggot its spelled "sauerkraut".

I prefer pork ribs

Dad's a Muslim, I have a unmistakably Sunni Muslim name.

Much like the children of Christians and Jews who do not practice their religions but are still associated with them.

pic related - that's the pork you get to eat for making me explain shit to a simple fool.

Honestly, if you cook... you know its the worst protein bar none. Most meats you try to render down the fats and keep the run off grease, but you can't do that with untreated pork. The run off of pork ground is very off putting. Bacon is only good because you preserve it with curing salt and it helps to mask the original flavors. Geniunely, beef lamb, veal, goat, chicken, fish, all infinitely better then most cuts of pork. Pork belly, skin, hooves, and ribs are good tier but alot of the rest is not even worth it... which is why its so cheap and practically give it away.

>french beer

>not eating bacon
Get a load of these fucking faggots

ISHYGDDT

This one to be precise. If the crusaders are French, I hope they keep this in stock. That hint of orange is sublime.

french know how to make wine not beer. If you want to drink beer you either drink German or Belgian, maybe Czech

Bitch please, it's just beer. You drink what you like. I like fruity French beers.

>maybe Czech

Belgian beers are often too strong, it's almost a gimmic now. Can't go wrong with German beers, but Henniger is on par with Bud. Czech should have been first on your list.

I guess you drink a lot of miller. And took a year of French in high school.

NO U

Sweden and UK make god-tier stouts and porters.

Being a Saudi muslim arab woman is having sex with a rich dude every night and playing with kids every day, and having a south-east asian slave to do the heavy lifting.

But you wear a dress and your country is a litter box.

You should also add not being able to go out and have fun at the club a friday night (something even married women do here) and eat alone at a restaurant with other men.

Oh, and if you get raped you are as much at fault as the rapist, if not more.

Your religious convictions are genetically determined?
Think, Habib.

Arabfag here, can confirm op is lying it's hell here.
even thought you can marry 4 but that's usually impossible as the first girl is gonna fuck you hard and fight with the other woman/women ( almost all the women here are gold digger you're supposed to pay over $70000 to marry one ) unless you're super rich that can work out easy but most of them are ugly af and gold digger so still hell also no anal allowed that shit is haram .

Got em

Also lots of trouble to marry one if you arent from a famous tribe.

Can you buy a Holly Bible in sandnigga's country?