So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Fury Road, while a good movie...

So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Fury Road, while a good movie, left a lot to be desired about the Max character? When will we get a Mad Max movie that is actually about Max?

no. why do you feel you need other people to agree with your opinion? can't you just be satisfied having your own? FR is better.

Probably never, since all Mad Max movies were more about the setting than his character himself.

>no based Mel
Mad Max is shit without him

The first movie was more about him, basically his origin story. I thought it would go back to this route in Fury Road, but it didn't.

Unlike everyone else in the remake, based George Miller wasn't really interested in treading old ground, make up new origins or reboot the franchise. He just wanted to make another Mad Max movie.

in the remake bussiness*

>since all Mad Max movies were more about the setting than his character himself.
Said no one ever.

Max literally has 16 lines in Road Warrior.

now that the dust is settled, when you will you stop being so fucking...

ha, you almost had me trolled. nice kek

said most people, ever

Blood Father

It's more or less Mad Max meets Payback

I totally agree. Mindless, cashgrab action flick. I even like Thunderdome more. Impressive visual effects don't impress me. A good movie does.

what's there to say? he's a shark who needs to constantly stay on the move so the ghosts of his past don't catch up to him. this is why he gets into so many wild adventures.

Is this a cleverly disguised based Mel appreciation thread?

>When will we get a Mad Max movie that is actually about Max?

Thats what the first one was for.

Everyone should do a Mel filmography binge at least once in their life. Guy is a legend.

this

Mel's worst movies are still enjoyable by every other standard.

Greatest actor of the past 50 years, I love you Mel

Mel loves you too, user.

Just accept him into your heart

Any movie he's in is elevated by his presence. The Patriot would be a terrible movie with anyone else in the lead role

I want to see Blood Father so fucking bad

JUST

Mad Max is about crazy car shit
Road Warrior is about MUH PETRO POLITICS
Thunderdome is about MUH SHITLORD POLITICS
Fury Road was about MUH VAGINA POLITICS

FUCK MY SHIT UP

He still looks like he could bust heads

I wouldn't fuck with him

You can dig up any old goofy pic of Mel that you want. That doesn't change the fact that based Mel is the only man in Hollywood to survive a Jewish blacklisting and become stronger from it

JUST

Is there a more PUNISHED man in Hollywood than based Mel?

FUCK

JUST

>Mel's met Jesus
>Jesus told him the truth about the Jews
>Mel became based Mel

FML

Watch the first one?

Fury Road was pretty much like the sequels to the original film and just involves Max helping out others.

>When will we get a Mad Max movie that is actually about Max?
I believe the movie you are looking for is titled "Mad Max".

Maybe if you had bothered to watch the first film you would have known about that, you dumb fuck.