User, You were right

I never believed it but you were totally right, well played.

How could you not believe it ? It was so fucking obvious are you dumb ?

when darlene visits she said "il never understand why u chose to come back here" or something similar

dude the whole thing was readable, you can't even call that a twist
>confined in his room
>hangs out solely in the basketball court
>reunions at the "chapel"

i figured he was laying low, other than the popcorn gun what would he be in prison for?

You could actually throw out a guess yourself
>darlene said he chose to be here
Maybe he turned himself in

You're right, it has to be the gun. It's not like the entire show is about him hacking things and doing drugs or anything.

Stealing the dog.

>its a "let's mention tyrell every once in a while to keep the audience on the edge of their seat about his whereabouts for seven straight episodes without actually showing him for more than 30 seconds despite his actor being a season regular" episode

Jokes on them I don't even give a fuck about him anymore

Tyrel is old and busted, FBI-fu is the new best waifu

Fall of Estonia gave them the access they needed to get gather evidence. Knock at the end of season one was probably the police.

So who was Ray? The prison warden?

These "twits" where things didn't happen or didn't happen the way they are portrayed is getting old fast.
I would describe it, I guess, as lazy. It's just lazy.
There is simply no way the events that happened, especially with the deep-web black market website, within prison.
The FBI surrounding the building also makes no sense.
If you're going to do a "twist" like this, which lets face it they have overplayed this card now, but if you're going to do a twist like this, you have to make the events, in some fucking fashion, possible in both the "fake" reality & the real one. They didn't do that, there's just no easy way to understand how a mutation or permutation of the events we saw took place while he was in prison.

What the fuck is the deal with Tyrell's wife?

What is she doing in this season?

What secret is she trying to cover up?

Did I forget/not get that or has that simply not been revealed yet?

Hasn't been revealed. This whole season has been one huge cocktease

Sure it's lazy but how is it impossible?

Perhaps Ray is a corrupt prison warden and he simply drove Elliot out of the prison so he could do the hack.

Or the site was hosted on a computer inside the prison, in that case it would also make sense for the FBI to storm it to arrest the warden.

do the migration*

>corrupt prison warden
this idea kinda makes sense

>Perhaps Ray is a corrupt prison warden blah blah blah
This doesn ot magically fix everything
And my main problem is, we all know they will not fully explain this, nor are they going to pick your explanation, which is, for the most part, the only possible explanation that works to some degree (it does not fix all the problems)

>this convoluted clusterfuck was originally supposed to be a movie

I think it might have benefited from some concision, because the way they've been handing some plotlines is way too fucking drawn out to be satisfying anymore.

Not him but the fact that he had a dog and constantly pestered him to try and "open" up so they he could help him makes me believe he was some sort of counselor.

he had a dog some goons, and easy access to elliots 'bedroom' so i guess

i liked the ass-stab. he even kicked it deep in there.