cp24.com/video?clipId=913878
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His boipussy was itching

He was a nigger

finn froghard is a good actor.

"A friend"?
no not a FUCKING friend you bitch HVE YOU BEENN PAYING ATTENTINTO

He was jealous he wasn't Hopper

That kid has a very punchable face, I think it's the nose.

(You)

shut it nigger

Can anyone tell me why they didn't develop a father/son sort of dynamic between jonathan and hopper? There's a scene near the beginning that makes it feel like they're going to do that, but it never pans out

It would make sense in the story because his dad is a piece of shit, and it would give jonathans character a feel good compensation prize after he got cucked

GODDAMN IT. I just googled that, you fuck.

w-what is it?

what was that?

But they did, it just was pretty subtle.

Yea I mean there are like 2 scenes but they only sort of hint at it.

Also why did they introduce Eleven's mother as a character only to never bring it back up

They are doing season 2, so I imagine loads of lose ends will be explained in the future

I have a theory about Eleven's mother, but idk how viable it is

Terminal cuteness.

don't google it unless you want to do some heavy explaining to your ISP.

just tell me what it is, I won't google it but I'm curious

Dead bodies? Bestiality? Terrorist attack plans? Worse?

>Worse

oh

why did he choose the twitter handle @finnshota?

Meme sickness.

someone post rare froggos

Is Finn a good guitarist?

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/767007697296326656

what

Hopper doesn't want a ex-gf's son

This, I thought at the end after leaving the police station he'd spend Christmas eve with Johnathan and his family because he would have gotten together with Winona.

But I guess considering there will be a second season it's better the way it ended.

New froggo, fresh off the vine.
vine.co/v/5MpxvOvF1aD

autism

No

10/10, would adopt.

>fresh
>vine posted 15 hours ago
>implying I haven't seen this vine more than once already

pls user

From what interview is this pic?
And he's a mediocre guitarist and shouldn't post vids of himself in pj pants on social media

cp24.com/video?clipId=913878

I agree his guitar skill needs a lot of practice.
But it's funny to see him thinking he's good when the BRs would like anything he posts.

Kudos for the link

>for some reason we're getting a lot of love from Brazil

Kek, he's so confused with this Brazil thing, poor froggo. It's prolly the fifth time he mentions it.

Why is Brazil so fucked up?

>That awkward Pokemon GO reference.

They just want Froggo for themselves and really, can you blame them?

Come to Brazil!

This presenter was terrible, not only an ugly hag but also unprofessional, didn't let Finn finish 3/4 of his sentences.

trips or no trips, Froggo is not going to Brazil. It's not safe for him there.

kid's an awful actor. blinked uncontrollably every time he said a line

Brazil will come for him.

Seriously though, is he so popular in BR beacuse that's where most of the young boys aficionados dwell or is there some less sinister reason?

My guess is there is some kind of brazilian Sup Forums full of sickos where they chosen Finn for their king.

They're mostly just really annoying underage girls.

They want to use his blood for amazonian voodoo rituals.

He looks like Angela Anaconda.

Most of Brazil?

>an awful actor
Take than back you mouthbreather

Seriously though, he uses his eyes much more than the guy who plays Dustin or the guy who plays Lucas, but that works fine (in my humble opinion). Like in the scene when he was trying to explain Eleven why they won't be like brother and sister his blinking and eye play was totally fitting and just added expression.

You have a punchable fucking face.

The BRs are all over all the Stranger Things cast, all of them have made some shoutouts to them.

YES but why they are so intense? Finn himself gave like 10 shoutouts for Brazil because they kept pestering him about it on periscope or whatever, but my point is

what's the reason behind that, is just Br's internet population retarded?

yes

>Is just Br's population retarded?
Fixed

Legit nothing came up for me

remember when they're getting the salt and hopper yells at him
that's a dad thing
like th other user said it's subtle

i'd love to make out with him and stick it in

That's kind of messed up, user.

To be fair, he looked kind of nervous. He handled it well though, I'm sure he hadn't done many television interviews at that point. I'd have done much worse.

Was it rape?

He was fine, didn't sperg out despite being constantly cut off by the retarded presenter.

what?

I have been told by a very reliable tumblrs that it is always rape.

He will end up with Winona and then he'll be more fatherly towards Jonathan

I want to fuck the person in the OP.

This is pure, pedo free, Froggo thread.
pls go away

why this boy makes my cock so hard? the boy who was kidnapped too... im not even gay

It seems like you are both gay and pedo, user

He's only a /babyboy/

>I have a theory about Eleven's mother, but idk how viable it is
Well, speak up famalam

Because the Upsidedown world IS Brazil.

He looks particularly handsome here. I like his hair at that length, it suits his face nicely. And controlled messy is a good look for him.

10/10. Perfect froggo.

I am expecting this.

Basically I believe that Joyce was Brenner's subject, much like El. When Joyce and Hop go to vist El's mother, Joyce seems to linger and stare at her more than Hop. Maybe she's doing that because the mom is weirdo, but what if she subconsciously recognizes her?

What I have is basically:

>Joyce being known to be a bit mentally unsteady even before Will went missing
>her high interest in El's mother
>Brenner's attitude towards her during interogation (he calls her six, and when she's confused, he changes the tone and says 'six people went missing')
>Joyce can comminicate with her children from Upside Down (like, Will can reach her from UD, and Jonathan can reach her from normal world when she's UD)

What's your favourite froggo meme?

it kinda fits but that would be stupid as fuck

Well, it's kinda predictable, so yeah.

Is there more than one?

>Once it happened, it was just, whatever. Millie's reaction was the funniest thing I've ever seen on set. We didn't kiss until the first take, and we did it. It was a really good take. They yelled cut. Millie got up and just looked, like, disappointed. Then she yelled out, “Kissing sucks. That sucked.” That's what she said. It was the funniest reaction I've ever seen on a person, because I was her first kiss. I don't know, it was really, really funny.

you can see on that picture how badly they all want to bone her

its Hermione all over again

stephen king is probably writing an orghy with them

I think you're just projecting

I don't see it. I mean from their body language, I can see that Milie is thirsty for Gaten and Finn's thirsty for Millie, but the rest of the gang has rather neutral poses.

it's already written

>I don't see it. I mean from their body language, I can see that Milie is thirsty for Gaten and Finn's thirsty for Millie, but the rest of the gang has rather neutral poses.

you can also see how jealous Finn is, goddamn

>"first kiss"
>obviously just a close mouthed kiss like you'd give to your mom or like girls give to each other all the time
AMERICANS

What percentage of the audience do you think DON'T want to fuck at least one of the kids or watch the kids fuck each other?

Genuine question...

Do people actually think this show is good?

This shit is Reddit tier garbage

How to spot a nigger or other minority.

>I was a master at 12

i mean its competent enough, its not pure shit, its a fun watch.

>tips fedora autisticly

i dont think so

i really liked the show but your opinion is your opinion man

Whenever there is a group photo, and someone else is close to Millie (and that's almost always the case), Finn looks mildly autistic. I thought that's just how he is, but maybe you have a point with being jealous.

Yes, Reddit is famous for hating minorities.

This show is just made for people who grew up in civilised areas and had more to their childhood than living under the sink in the projects and hearing their mom giving 500 blowjobs a day so she could afford her crack.

The only person there that looks autistic is that clay-coated teddy bear next to Millie.

He looks very good in longer hair too (I'm talking Mike lenghth) but buzzcut and anything short looks really shitty on him.

But what about the show is good?

I get that you think I'm a nig and my mom is a crack whore, but can you actually name one good thing about this abortion of "muh 80s culture" bullshit

Millie is really fucking cute desu

I don't even watch it, I'm just here for the loli. I just thought it was funny how obviously "ethnic" you are.

>it's statistically very likely that Millie has fingered herself at least once

I just want her to hook up with either Finn or Gaten (Preferably Finn)

Look senpai, it's like with every single thing on this god forsaken planet. To some people Stranger Things will be ripped off mlp-tier garbage, to some people it will be a comfy series with nicely written characters and interesting plot and sentimental retro elements.

So maybe instead of crying how you hate it and don't get what other people see in it, just go and post in thread about film/tv series fitting your taste, you dense twat.

I want her to hook up with Finn, because I want to see Froggo happy