Can she find a white bf? or at least a good looking nigger?

Can she find a white bf? or at least a good looking nigger?

Not anymore.

i recently saw a few bikini pics and she looked so sexy in them, but I refuse to fap to a mudshark

>good looking nigger

Hahahahahahahahahahhahah

Whitebois are obsolete and small dicks can't satisfy this body.

Satisfy? The trick is to use that meat bag for your one self satisfaction. Fuck her for 30 seconds and get some sleep because I have a job in the morning that earns bank. Fuck a bitch's "satisfaction" Ima get mine and get money.

asap rocky is fucking gorgeous

honestly, how much do you get paid to say this?

>implying asap rocky isnt fucking stunning
Jealousy is getting to you.

I think ASAP Rocky is the least nigger out of all the rappers. Maybe Juicy J is tied.

Better than meek mill, or any new rapper with bleached drugs and a high pitched drunk as fuck voice shouting "gotta buyyyo peestollll ooown yoooooo azzz , poppppin mwolllyy allllda tymeme

Boom!

Go back to Sup Forums, niggerlovers.

I really wonder what fags like you who make these posts look like

nope

no white guy would touch her with a 50 foot pole

disgusting race mixing scum

Nope. Whole family are Nig Nog lovers...

Need some Pepsi up in this THREAD

How come every girl of this family only date black guys?

Because the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Idk why does it matter who any celebrity dates? You're not fucking her either way, so why do you care?

The same people that makeThis sort of post

More or less the same.

>giving a shit about celebrities

fucking why.