Hey guys need some classic Sup Forums advice

hey guys need some classic Sup Forums advice.
i think im turning into a beta male, tl;dr i dont love my girlfriend anymore because she turned psycho, gets mad at me for anything and is depressed as hell, so I'm constantly surrounded by a mopeing mess of unhappiness.
I'm generally an happy person even through the hardest times, but this is starting to get to me.
we've been together for a couple years now and I want to break it off, but i just cant seem to bring myself to tell her I want to leave, because i really want to. Shes a japanese native living with me here in aus, so if i break up with her she will have to give up everything here probably and move back, which makes me feel bad
wat do?

pic somewhat related

you need to fuck her harder and dont give a shit about the rest

I fucked her pretty well and good tonight but she got upset because i took too long washing my dick off and not cuddling her, sheesh

If you can't handle it thenbreak it up, it will be better for the both of you in the end since the relationship clearly is toxic.
It sucks making people sad and all but you're living your own life, not hers.
Worst case scenario is that you'll be roomates for a while though while she gets her shit together and moves out.

it seems you are too "affraid" or "lazy" to get into arguments with her but you need to stand up for yourself, and if she has nowhere to go you should be less affraid to do that

another thing i forgot to mention that she tried to kill herself in front of me the other day (tried running onto a highway and I had to hold her back from doing it, was pretty fucked up) and shes been saying stuff about wanting to die a
lot, so i feel like if i do she will do something. You're right that im living my own life, but sometimes i feel like her life is in my hands.

If it's that bad then call an institution, you can't help people who are mentally ill, she needs serious help.
I know how it feels user, but you need to be selfish in things like these or she'll drag you down with her.

I do stand up for myself a lot, but shes very stubborn. Most of the arguments are about her depression and me telling her to help herself or get help, but her up bringing is alot different from mine, and she has a different outlook on the whole depression thing, her mum sends her over valium and says its anti depressants, which were prescribed to her by her japanese doctor who said they were for depression, but shes just hooked on them and doesnt believe me when i say they arnt helping, at least i get free vallies though.

i took her to a doctor and the doctor talked with her one on one while i wasnt in the room and she was saying some dark shit, and said i should take her straight to hospital, this is when the jumping onto the highway thing happened in was pretty serious, had mental health doctors assessing her and saying she has depression and she was talking about voices in her head telling her to kill herself, but she wont do anything about it, ive tried countless times to talk her into doing something, and ive been the one all this time taking her to doctors and giving her support.
I'm keeping safe guard of her pills because she abuses them, and alot of other shit, I drive her to and from work everyday, cook her dinner everynight, its getting too much

I'm sorry to hear that bro, but you really need to get the fuck away from her though, seriously.

The best thing you can do for her in this situation is to hospitalise her and let professionals deal with her problems, after that it's purely up to her.
As I said earlier, you can't help a person that lost in depression, specially if she doesn't even listen to you when you're trying to help.
Get her help and get away, don't let her sink your ship with her issues.

thanks bro, ill take all that in

Im in a similar boat OP. My Chinese wife of 8 years suddenly developed schizophrenia right after earning her masters degree at the top of her class. Its been a huge hassle with getting her to accept treatment. Its hard because she is a US citizen now and I legally cant force her to do anything. Huge debts, low income now. I might have to move to China to care for her. People don't realize how common mental illness is in asians. That shit can pop up out of nowhere also

If you have not already, get her family involved. Contact them privately and tell them what has been going on. Then arrange to fly her home. once she is there, break up with her if you want. Gotta do this as responsibly as possible.

sorry to hear that man, i feel for you. I feel that mental illness is sort of looked down upon in asian countries, and there isnt much treatment for it, or care. its always along the line of, take this pill for a year and you're good to go, which doesnt actually do anything. i hope everything works out for you. how bad is her schizophrenia?

Make her have lots of threesomes and let you have a second gf by threatening to break up and have her sent back.

her family knows all about her depression, but her parents dont speak english, and my japanese isnt good enough to express myself well. she went back there for a week like a month ago to get treatment, but nothing came of it.

thanks. Its bad at times. She was picked up by the police once and attacks my grandmother for no reason. She has been accepting treatment for the last 2 months and things are getting better I guess. Had to give up on some dreams but I'm hopeful we can still have an good life.

Honestly, I've been in your exact situation... Except it was my best friend/older brother figure. We were roommates and I was a close family friend for years. At first he was an excellent successful guy for being in his early 20's. But we were getting caught up in the drug business pretty heavily, and someone shot him in the leg when they robbed him at gun point in a drug deal gone bad. He ended up losing his job and got hooked on H pretty bad and fell into depression very hard and became suicidal with signs of schizophrenia. I did everything I could like you to keep him going, I even put my car in his name so he could have some transportation after his BMW 530i got repo'd. He shortly after sold my car for Heroin money... I had enough at that point and left the state and broke contact. 6 years later I can say moving away was the best thing I could do for myself. I kept in touch with his brothers over the years and he's doing well for himself too. It was the hardest most important lesson I ever learned in life "You can not help those, who don't want to help themselves" it's not easy but your not helping her anymore... you really are just going down with her at this point..

I hope it gets better, i know of someone that had a similar situation with schizophrenia, but i saw him recently and he seems fine, i know those sort of things take a while to sort and get it right, ive got a thyroid disease, which i guess is relatable, because anything to do with mental health takes alot of testing and time to get the help you need to live a normal life.

You're in Aus, go to a brothel and fuck a prossie, then fuck your missus raw. You can thank me later.

thanks for offering your story man, appreciate you all so much.