FUCK THE VETS

Exaclty why do we respect these faggots? Do peopl honestly believe they're protecting our freedoms? They're just murdering welfare queen pieces of shits. All they're doing is poking a bee hive in the Middle East and causing a shit storm. They are NOT spreading freedom. Sand retards have no interest in that so what are the fighting for?
They're fighting for the elite is what they're doing. I say fuck them. If there is anybody on Sup Forums who's served I just want to say FUCK YOU! Think you're a big man murdering women and children you fucks?

DELETE THIS

Someone got DQ'd from meps. What branch were you trying for? Airforce?

>considering mudshits humans
>thinking mudshits have the right to live
baka desu senpai

Someone's mad he failed the ASFAB.

Kek
Also op is a fagget

>Be in the Navy
>Protecting the seas
>My branch has barely any combat roles beside Special Warfare
>Some faggot on a Nigerian anime trading site says I murder babies
>Laugh and continue on with my life

>fuck the vets

You Hillary shills are out of control.

LMAO. Are you semen even considered vets? You're pathetic. I hope you go to hell.

Straight from the Neckbeard Owner Manual OP good job.

I don't think I could have been more edgy myself.

kek, nice try slomo but your score was so bad the marines were the only ones to take you.

kek, stay mad

Watch out. We got semen jokes.

Why op fixated on dick?

>DANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Most people on this board prior to the Trump campaign showing up were not very enthusiastic about the military.

It's a nigger institution with nigger objectives. It has no redeeming qualities. Usually milfags will flood into a thread and signal boost each other with support from the typical JIDF and nigger consorts.

They'll fade away once the election is over.

this.

i don't have anything against military fags in general but people who think they are fighting for "freedom" are delusional.

Fuck off retard. I've been here since /new/.

We always have been here even before Trump. Grunts hate mudshits.

Of course they are fighting for your freedom. Your freedom not to fight.

What you think our government would choose between not fighting oil wars or drafting neckbeards from Sup Forums as cannon fodder?

Half of Sup Forums would be gone because they aren't doing anything with their lives. I know you guys would act hard and say you would defy government yet you can't even talk to girls.

Military has signed up to fight in your stead.

>/new/
>not /n/
Stay pleb

>Grunt hate the mudshits.
Don't see a shred of evidence to support this outside of whatever bullshit you hype yourselves up on blast sandniggers thousands of miles away while niggers, spics, and ragheads take over our country.

Feel free to shell Jersey City instead of Ramadi.

But he's right. I have a lot of 8404s who were in the surge and they say how shitty mudslimes, especially the ones who were supposed to be on our side.

I take it that some just love their county, even if the government does shady shit to stay on top. Some just want the thrill of combat. Lotta different reasons to join.

To the thread, I spoke to a vet my dad knew. He was in the Gulf war. I can't recall every word, but he got PTSD and got drinking problems.

The bottom line is if you don't respect them, they don't deserve disrespect either, and that's coming from a guy who doesn't believe the military fights for traditional American values.

Lotta low intelligence scum
Lotta race mixers
Lotta shitskins/women nowadays

Obviously only an idiot actually thinks they are "serving the country", its just a job

>people who think they are fighting for "freedom" are delusional.

brainwashed.
blue pilled.
blinded by patriotism.
or college whores.

Yeah, man. I did 6 years in the Navy. Your tax dollars are paying for my MBA.

I don't care what they say or what they do in some foreign fucking country that doesn't effect this nation.

They don't do anything over here. The end.

>Geopolitical position and protecting the strength of the dollar doesn't effect this nation.

>/cg/ - Coward General

ehh I know I am pretty much a merc for the jews at this point. On the plus side I did get to remove a couple kebabs.

Get back to me when there aren't 100 million nigger spics in the country. Oh, wait. That's your commanding officer I'm talking about. That's your wife's son I'm talking about.

Again, it's a nigger institution in a nigger country with nigger employees. If you find the pay amenable, good for you. Just stop acting like you're doing anyone but niggers a favor.

If America had to fight Vietnam today and sent Sup Forums, most of us would lay down arms and smoke weed with the natives.

>volunteering to go within 5 meters of giant killer bugs

If you think the Vietnamese would sit down and smoke instead of stab you in the throat with a bayonet so your friends get the message to leave the country then you should read a bit about the war.

>maybe if I act like the kind of person people are ashamed of sharing a nation with, people won't want to serve that nation

You're doing a great job, sovereign citizen user.

Go back to Westboro

came here to post this

Personally, I feel bad for vets. They are victims of the machine, and a lot of them thought they were doing the right thing.

Support the troops, not the war, etc

Obvious bait from a tiny man with nothing going on in his life. You call them welfare queens when I guarantee they work harder than you ever have in your life, you fucking neet.

Because people made the military an embarrassment ever since vietnam. Look at the iraq war. Costly and unneeded. Osama was in hiding since 2005 at a compound in pakistan and what did we do? Afghanistan, Iraq, Other middle eastern countries that had no reason to be invaded all because if that greedy porker name Karl Rove. He says it was a mistake, yet he's the one who advised Bush to attack and declare war. Obama is too much if a wimp and doesn't want to get involved and instead dances,golf,and shit.

You should kill yourself

>Your tax dollars are paying for my MBA so I can grow up to be a restaurant manager!!!

Congratulations.

What's the matter OP? Got PDQ'd from MEPS because it sure seems like it. All you had to do is not be fat and able to lie to the doctor.

Shoo Shoo.

Fuck this shit. Why is the US military the biggest welfare system in the world? We can't cut military spending because most if it goes to pay outrageous benefits

>Osama was in hiding since 2005 at a compound in pakistan and what did we do?

We monitored his communications to establish a better jihadist map and then went to his house and shot him in the face and threw his corpse into the ocean.

We like them because the white ones generally have their heart in the right place and we want to keep them on our side just in case shit hits the fan.

The military is a very powerful force when unleashed. You want to be on its good side.

The Petrodollar is worth more than the life of every Arab on the planet combined.

I like how the Iraq vets alive today can see their work being undone and mismanaged by the govt. I'm glad some Jewish propaganda convinced them losing a limb for Halliburton was worth it.

>>>/salon/

>Halliburton
Sounds familiar?

You sound 12 and the biggest piece of shit at the same time. You are a waste of life and should kill yourself. You have nothing to contribute to the world and only drain from it. I hope you die promptly in a quick mannor and your corpse burned with an unmarked grave.

Keep drinking the koolaid, Coldsteel

Half of you faggots are retired by 25 calling yourselves "veterans" and pretending you are disabled because MUH PTSD from having to do your fucking job.

Life's tough for everyone, deal with it you fucking pussy.

Cool counter to his argument bro. I like the way you didn't address anything, thats the best part.

>Standing armies don't protect a country just by existing.

The definition of a veteran is a soldier who serves in a war. I was a veteran when I was 21, meanwhile you're probably some fucking neet.

If you invade another country, you're not defending your country...

You're attacking people defending THEIR country.

What a Toolbox looks like

Are you fucking stupid man. Just say, "Thank you for your service" when you see a known vet and carry on. It's not like either party cares. Literally no one gives a shit about vets. We just say we do to help ourselves sleep at night.

If not were for them, all you neckbeards faggots would have to go to fight their wars compulsory by law, so fuck you.

I support all veterans.

You think they fight for your freedom...

Wow, you seem pretty angry user

#RedLivesMatter

Military wives these days differ back then right?

and?

>"The US military fights for your freedom by engaging in battle with goat herders in the Middle East who can't even find America on a map and also by displacing populations and turning them against the west by glassing their land which makes them want death for everyone"

Why? 'Terrorism' has only existed for as long as the US decided to cock around.

Why can't they just be adventure seekers? You think they joined thinking about politics and foreign policy? Not everyone wants to be in the Peace Corps or teach English abroad.

You did some pushups and obeyed your boss for half a decade while living on tax payer's dime. Good job, man. Also your position was most likely massively fucking redundant and provided nothing to society.

You deserve no more respect or financial benefits than a guy working the hot dog stand. If anything you deserve less because that guy will actually work until he's 65 unlike fucking leeches like soldiers and policemen.

>Exaclty why do we respect these faggots?
Nationalism mostly, though msot people are too stupid to realize it
Also, anyone who doesn't respect Korea and Vietnam vets need to be shot in the kneecaps.
Most other wars I understand but those motherfuckers deserve our respect
Technically they do since our policy on enemies since WW2 has been massive ground game on their home turf so that they can never come to ours

>>Exaclty why do we respect these faggots?

They stand the watch, so we can lead normal lives.

>> Do peopl honestly believe they're protecting our freedoms?

I know that nuclear deterrent (MAD) has keep the world from dying since the beginning of the cold-war. I know that a strong naval presence limits piracy and allows for safer trade. I know that keeping an eye on the enemies is vital to national security. I know that keeping an eye on our allies allows us to correct their idiocy and understand their future actions. I know that who ever controls the best military controls and has more political weight than other countries when it comes to bargaining power.

>> They're just murdering welfare queen pieces of shits.

No. They are property of the United States of America.

>>All they're doing is poking a bee hive in the Middle East and causing a shit storm.

No. The American People voted in the Idiot Politicians who don't have the mental power to properly play the Game of Thrones. Once again, military personal are property of the United States. Their actions are not their own, but are sanctioned by the politicians.

>>They are NOT spreading freedom.

Once again, they are property. Their jobs are to follow orders from the politicians that the people elect. This is based on strategic power within the United States.

>>Sand retards have no interest in that so what are the fighting for?

Geographic and Economic Assets.

>>They're fighting for the elite is what they're doing.

A country without nobility is not a country worth talking about. At least in the United States a patriarchal family can rise to power with little effort within two to three generations.

>>Think you're a big man murdering women and children you fucks?

A child with a gun pointed at you or a bomb strapped to its chest is called a target.

Kill yourself Benedict Arnold

god bless ameriga for protecting our freedom by flooding out country full of muslims

The government is the mechanism that shields your freedoms from the rest of the world. I know you libertarians hate the idea of social contracts and the ideas of rights stemming from each other and not being innate, but you fags are delusional about that shit.

Seriously though, should executing stolen valor fuckheads be legal? this shit needs to stop

Yes but only because travel was difficult back then
If it was as easy back then as it is now they would have been just as big of whores

I've seen a few of those videos, and its pretty clear that most stolen valor guys have some kind of cognitive disability. That's why they can't even research proper uniform layouts.

I don't like them either, but leave the poor autists alone.

>being a poor eastern European
>worried about taxes
How does it feel to know you're so irrelevant in the world that important countries can't even pinpoint you on a map and don't give a shit about your opinions?

>I'll just throw a bunch of medals at these dress blues and see what sticks
>mfw this is actual LCpl logic

Kek, we are better at being jews than the jews themselves!

>muh welfare leech veterans

The vets are the one group I don't mind paying for via taxes. They're a very small group overall and we can actually afford to take care of them. The money spent on vet bennies is fucking peanuts compared to the massive entitlement ponzi schemes that are social security and medicare and welfare. And at least vets actually did something to earn those bennies, as opposed to all the fucking niggers who don't do shit.

And you can still support the vets without agreeing with the bullshit wars for israel and foreign interventionism we put them in.

> Implying the "rest of the world" is coming to take freedoms.

The thing is they volunteered knowing they might be needed to protect our freedoms.

Its quite easy being a NEET and sitting on your ass all day, but it takes someone with strength to go out of their comfort zone and potentially fight and die for your country.

7/10 cuz i replied

Butthurt cucks detected in this thread.

>bragging about being uneducated retard who cannot into world map

Prime material for the army. Enjoy your retirement at 30, you deserve it, man.

The Marines are the only branch that matters anyways. The other services are just welfare programs for trashy kids.

>"B-but user, P-Putin! Muh communism!"

FUCKING THIS.

The military is 1% of the fucking population, across all branches, all the bullshit we waste taking care of illegals and actual welfare grabbers, and veterans who volunteer for their country is where we need to cut the spending off?

Really? What happened when you pussies took over for the 82nd in felujah?
You guys got BTFO

The ones raging hoe much they hate the military or the ones laughing at OP and the other blue pilled cucks?

Lmao I work for a huge defense contractor, didn't retire from the military. I joined to serve my country and to become a man, something you clearly haven't achieved. Only did 8 years. Also I'm sorry but your country is literally so insignificant to the planet and human history that I will not bother committing it's exact location to memory. I know it's in eastern Europe and that it's extremely poor, that's all I need to know.

OP please do your country a favor and donate all your limbs and organs to injured vets.

>Afghanistan
>2010
ayy