Is this not any further indication that this man is unfit to be president? Let's all laugh at his mental breakdown...

Is this not any further indication that this man is unfit to be president? Let's all laugh at his mental breakdown. Probably had a fucking stroke mid-tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.tweeterino.com/uploads/fake-tweet20170531-9-rxsu6w.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trips don't lie!
Also trump is the ultimate troll! It's amazing that folk still follows his bullshit! And will till the end!As a time traveler I honestly did not see this coming! Damn lights

Hey, show some respect.
This is the man who defeated ISIS in 30 days, built a wall between us and Mexico, drained the swamp, doesn't waste time playing golf like his predecessor, locked up Hillary day 1, and enacted both a well-thought out and comprehensive travel ban and Health Care plan.

Oh wait, that's just a bunch of stuff he made up to get dullards to vote for him.

I'mma just savor this thread before republicucks get to it.

nice shilling m8
why so triggered over an unfinished tweet?
sick life, how much are you getting paid? or are you just that gullible

In a world where Sup Forums has less-opposing views, this thread is common.

Aaaaand there we go.

>gtfo and go the other thread with your opinion, cunt.

yeah you don't like opposite opinions, must be fake news

Is this real? If yes, Trump = genius press troll
>I'll make a statement that the press is only covering my negative side
>I'll make a simple spelling error
>the press will cover it and prove my point

God I hate Trump though

look at how that jew talks to his president.

It's amazing that that one deifinention is written in English.

Why does this man have such a fragile ego? Why does someone as rich as him sperg out every time someone has something to say about him? Dubyas dumbass was laughed at around the world and managed to remain calm for his 8 years.

What a fucking idiot.

Then he tried to play it off asking twitter what they think covfefe means

It means you're old as fuck and shouldn't be president. Along with every other 70+ year old fucks that ran as well.

this. most modern day Sup Forums posters were probably 4 years old when george w bush was president but the man was a laughing stock and he still held his head high and took the punches. trump's ego can be destroyed in a single press briefing. unfit for office.

Covfefe means "im a cuck"

Nice President Pence Inc

What? Because he misspells "coverage"? Have you never made a typo?

Everybody get a load of this cuck.

Yeah. You first. Bend over.

No need, he probably gets at least 3 in his ass a day.

listen cunt. Go and play over at your other thread where you can spout about how everything is fake news and shit as much as you want where no one has to contract autism from your bullshit.

I think they're just trolls. Either that or the left just keeps getting more and more desperate to find something negative to cover about Trump. Would not doubt that Trump did this on purpose because it proves his statement without him needing to actually do anything

Its rather embarrassing that the person leading our country doesn't even double check his grammar. What else could he possibly not look over twice?

why is this news
the jews don't have vast Russian conspiracy theories to spin today?

Should we revisit the days when the right had a 5 minute news segment criticizing Obama for the mustard he uses or the coffee he drinks?

#covfefe

Yeah,he gave them something to keep them distracted while he MAGA

>inb4 that faggot starts dumping pics of Asian girls

I really don't care what msm wants to cover. Trump was the first to point out that shits retarded. I criticize Obama for his general lack of belief in American rights

>google dictionary

It shows he has symptoms of dementia, but as long as people support him, he's gonna keep being president

That person really hates threads that criticize Trump

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

still playing that Obama card. good for you.

Seems like its fake

I didn't bring up Obama dumbass, read what I replied to

>everyone that writes something against trump is paid
>still stuck in the hillary vs. trump world-view although its been almost a year, what has hillary to do with it, election is over
>getting shit into his throat, proceeds to happily munch away

C O V E R A G E
C O V F E F E

nice typo retard

>making excuses for trump

Typical conservatard

>Be Trump supporter
>Loving this entire thing
>mfw left isn't even joking around anymore (and I love it when politicians make dumb mistakes for us to laugh at them about)
>mfw left is legitimately using this as smear tactics whilst they foam at the mouth
>mfw this is all feeding into my ego
>mfw at least I know I'll never be that retarded

It wasn't just hilary you ding dong.

Checkd trips. Too bad youre a libtard moron with an autistic IQ.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. It must be rough being so stupid. I hope you can get your GED though!

This. You and me both hahaha
I love the liberal hysteria. Its funny to watch them mentally implode all while knowing that Trump is doing this just to mess with them hahahahahahaha

It's too great. We live in beautiful times

yes

:^)

>still this butthurt over Trump winning

kek

i.tweeterino.com/uploads/fake-tweet20170531-9-rxsu6w.jpg

I'll have you know!

The theory is the word he meant to type was "coverage". But the champagne kicked in and he flubbed it.

He is such a fucking JOKE and international EMBARASSMENT!

And his cuck follower/scientologist cult of personality ROBOTS!! My GOD they're the best part of this!!! I wonder when Trump is going to tell the fucking retards to eat poison and put on Nike sneakers and lay down so the comet will pick them up!

Truth, What a time to be alive! :D

Pretty sure he was trying to say coverage or something similar.

Stupid.

This is fucking beautiful. Look at all the libshit scum ITT crying. There's gonna be 8 years of this. 8 years of seeing dumbfuck libshits in agony. It warms my heart lol :^)

idk why everyone shits on him for not being a dictator, the left vote on whatever republicans do. I didn't want him to succeed either, I got what I wanted. But what I won't do is complain that he's failing after hoping he fails. That's retarded and people like you make ashamed to be a democrat.

>inb4 muh rushons

Best president.

>implying all liberals aren't morons

I hate the man, but this type of stuff just looks petty. It's like jumping all over Obama for his little gaffes and faux pas' that conseevstards were always jumping all over.

> implying this old obese unhealthy fuck is going to live 8 more years

Didn't vote for him, didn't vote at all but I do support him, I only refuse to support liberal presidents.

>mfw I'm a Trump supporter and I'm not even American
>mfw when I see scoops and tweets being the focus of american mainstream infotainment

The glourious days of Americentric media is over Bollywood is the next step in the evolution of entertainment

>anti-Trump vermin still this asshurt 6 months on

Gonna be a tough 8 years lol

As much as I hate the fuck, what obviously happened was he was going to say "press coverage," it mistyped to "covfefe," and when he tried to hit backspace, he hit "enter" and it posted. Common issue on Android phones. Hence the deletion. This does not make him unfit, it makes him a human, no better than you or me. Now THAT fact might make him unfit (should our president be normal or superhuman?) But they fact is highly debatable.

8 for Donald, then
8 for Ivanka, then
8 for Barron Trump

kek

Wow. Who ever imagined someone could produce a typo?

Weird... Clearly his entire life up until this moment has been a farce. He should be forced to resign and sell all his businesses.

You folks are so absolutely desperate at this point. It's delicious.

Good taste Azula is best girl

Also you mispelled 12 years

>oBIGOTory

he has a twitter account why not call him out?
I'm sorry that would take balls. something OP doesn't have.

He has an iPhone now.

>can't make actual points against his campaign
>"omg this guy can't even tweet huh huh how is he our president"

Youre an idiot if you dont think some kind of autocorrect shit did that.

Its funny because a couple months ago when everyone was all for trump these guys where suckin his dick just like everyone else and now he hasnt done anything big lately they decide to find stupid shit to get upset about

>You folks are so absolutely desperate at this point. It's delicious.

It's glorious to witness.. ;^)

Filthy centrists

He's not complaining about Trump failing you fucking retard, he's pointing out that Trump made a lot of promises that he wasn't (and won't be) able to keep. Not that Trumples actually care though, they will approve of all the retarded shit he does no matter what.

I think it's more that they dislike political threads in Sup Forums but it's enrages liberal scum so I'm all for it :D

He literally accidentally didn't finish a tweet.

Dude isnt half way done with his first term chill the fuck out

Hurr i have never committed a typo in my life

Kys OP.

Also, That kike that replied should know that Trump doesn't drink, like at all. He hates alcohol.

I think it's more that they dislike political threads in Sup Forums but it enrages liberal scum so I'm all for it :D

>.02 has been deposited in your account

I thought we created leftypol so people like this could stay out of our gene pool

I have no love for Trump, but all politicians lie during campaigning for votes
Obama said he'd get us out of the middle east, but he sure was fine with staying and bombing the shit out of them
Nothing new

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

right..

Fuck off shill, you lost (:

>spirit cooking witch
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and that right there is why you should not speak for any of us.

>unfit to be president

— Constitutional conservative Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS
— Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees.
— Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees.
— Implemented federal government hiring freeze (except military).
— Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies.
— Directed each agency to establish Regulatory Reform Task Force to identify costly/ unnecessary regulations in need of modification or repeal.
— EO requiring federal agencies cut 2 regulations for every new reg.
— Withdrew U.S. from the TPP
— Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing.

>(cont)

— Approved Dakota Access Pipeline (create jobs/energy independence).
— Approved Keystone Pipeline.
— EO requiring Pipelines use American-made steel.
— EO ending Obama’s onerous regulations on coal industry.
— Instructed Federal agencies to minimize burden of Obamacare on Americans.
— Record DOW (closed above 20,000 for the 1st time ever, rising)
— Consumer confidence at 15-year high.
— Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.
— U.S. construction at 10 year high.
— NFIB Small Business Optimism Index at highest level since 2004.
— Business Roundtable’s CEO Economic Outlook Index (a measure of expectations for revenue, capital spending & employment) jumped 19.1 points to 93.3.
— U.S. employers added jobs beyond expectations in both January (238,000) and February (235,000), unemployment rate fell to 4.7%, wages grew 2.8%.

>b-b-but he didn't keep 100% of his campaign promises!!!
Babby's first election

>(cont)

— Cut debt by $12+ Billion in 1st month in office
— Negotiated with Boeing to reduce price of Air Force One
— Negotiated with Lockheed to cut $600 million from F-35 order.
— Returned power to make decisions on “
— Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states.
— Repealed Obama EO that enacted a social security gun ban
— Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy).
— Vowed to end human trafficking “epidemic”,” and arrested “an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States.”
— Greenlit construction of wall along the U.S. border with Mexico
— Stripped federal funding from sanctuary cities that harbor criminal illegals.
— Ended "catch and release” policy.
— Implemented new protections against foreign terrorists entering our country.
— Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents.
— Illegals self-deporting (illegal immigration from Mexico down 40%).

every filtered high likes/RT liberal comment on all of DT posts make me lol so hard. obviously scripted and shilled, over the line reaction to something so small.
>OMFG! DRUNK BASTARD!

>(cont)

— Appropriated funds to build up military and take care of veterans
— Ordered/received a plan to defeat ISIS designed by Mattis, et. al.
— EO strengthening/repositioning Historically Black Colleges and Universities initiatives within White House to foster better opportunities in higher education.
— Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
— Signed into law the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act to encourage the National Science Foundation’s entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.
— Signed into law the Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers
(INSPIRE) Women Act to encourage women to study science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance nation's space science and exploration efforts.
— Promised to investigate voter fraud in the U.S.
— Opened up White House press briefings to non-MSM outlets.
— Returned bust of UK PM Winston Churchill to Oval Office.
— Picked the most conservative cabinet in recent U.S. history (unorthodox cabinet of true conservatives, small-government proponents, and outsiders)
— Worked with private sector to create many new jobs - i.e.:
--- Signed Executive Order reversing Obama’s environmental EO’s on coal, gas and oil that crippled them.

>(cont)

** BAYER: will invest $8 billion in the U.S. and create 3,000 high-tech jobs.
** CARRIER: Trump helped prevent Carrier plant in IN from relocating to Mexico, saving about 1,000 jobs.
** EXXON: moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will spend $20 billion over 10 years on 11 plants along the Gulf Coast, creating 45,000 jobs)
** FIAT: will invest $1 billion in U.S. factories in Toledo/Detroit, creating 2,000 jobs
** FORD: cancelled new plant in Mexico, announced 700 new jobs to build electric/hybrid vehicles at a plant in Michigan
** HASBRO: start making play-doh in U.S. in MA factory (instead of China/Turkey)
** HYUNDAI: will invest $3.1 billion over 5 years in US, might build new plant in US.
** IBM: 25,000 new jobs in the US in the next four years, 6,000 of those in 2017
** INTEL: will invest $7 billion to build a new AZ factory creating around 3,000 jobs (“the tax cuts and deregulatory policies pushed by Mr. Trump prompted the company to move forward with its plans”)
** LOCKHEED MARTIN: pledged to add 1,800 jobs in TX after meeting with Trump
** SAMSUNG: moving jobs back to U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will invest $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities, creating ~ 500 jobs)
** SOFTBANK (Japanese conglomerate): will invest $1.2 billion in OneWeb, which makes satellites, creating nearly 3,000 jobs.
** SPRINT: will add 5,000 jobs (customer service and sales)
** TOYOTA: will add 400 jobs at IN plant that builds Highlanders
** WALMART: will create about 10,000 jobs at 60 new stores

I'm assuming you think all these are true/ good things lol. Aren't you missing something about how to properly cup trumps balls on fox rn?

Damn dude you burned him good