*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
Where you goin wiboy

I would try to cut his cock of, but he would knock me out with it

Would just get on my knees and worship it like I should've been doing in the first place and swallow his holy juices

beg to become his little girl

That dick is average sized, it's an illusion created by 1) no hair 2) tiny waist 3) propaganda

the biggest dicks currently all belong to white people (including mine)

Just take her and leave me Jamal

Was a decent post until the (including mine) at which point I assume you're trolling.

fuck off

No need to be rude user

Ever tried measuring your dick while pressing it down? Its length is suddenly 15% more.

>arguments are made bad because of the two words "and mind"

My dick is bigger than his and I'm white, simple fact

nice logic

Fuck outta my way or I'll break your nigger glass jaw. Fucking black dyel skelington

Fuck off wigger, I was agreeing with your points until you tried to self insert your self esteem issues into it

/thread

What spurs kids to type things like this. Must be that childhood abuse

tickle his testes

>that's my purse
>i don't know you

Testosterone
6'2" 197 lbs

Knock him down and run past

Ahh so it was self image issues after all, don't worry user someone out there loves you.

just walk around the other way,

Every time I look in the mirror I get a raging boner

So you're a fag?

So that someone is yourself, well it could be worse, at least this way you're somewhat confident

Home. Put some fucking pants on Bruce.

Lmfao i think the roids are getting to you. You cant brag when youre on roids. Anyone can do it. Keep doing em tho, youll get way bigger, while your cock and balls shrink and someone proceeds to fuck your bitch.

Speaking from personal experience, dear user?

Id let you fuck my friend she's never been blacked so you'll definitely enjoy

Thanks, that actually validated my hard ons since I'm not on steroids

IF SHE SEES THAT SHE WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO BE "TAKEN".

I'm amazed you like the idea of being cuckolded so much your shrunken cock can still manage a small erection.

Yeah I have to admit he could probably just have her, or this whole group

Wanna see my balls?

Just like you to be eager to show off your sissy pouch for any guys you see

you start to disagree with someone because they say something about themselves, and they're the one with self esteem? Someone sure is projecting : D:D:D:D:DDDD

Thou shall not post niggers

So yeah?

to jerk you off, clearly

God damn you are brave for making it through each day with your level of mental deficiency. You realize projecting would be him coming into a thread to talk about how totally big his dick is and how he definitely does not jerk off to black guys.

Stfu faggot you're annoying

Baseless assertion, user. He's projecting his low self-esteem (he thinks somehow dick size and self-esteem are connected, only someone with the self-esteem issue would make this mistake) onto the other post, who merely just said about having a big dick (could or could not be lying, either way it wouldn't affect comments regarding the OPs average sized dick) The largest sign of insecurity is being triggered by somebody just because they imply something like that.

That's a lot of words just to say "I have a little dick", user

"you got a nice package there"

see what happens

I'm loving this new obsession the world is having with BBC. So many pretty white girls are going black and its great. Big black cock is the best, stop denying it. Take all our white women, fuck them hard.

cringe

>knock down my gf
>run away as he fucks her

Gets down on my knees
,,Going for that big dick"

Average sized weiner, nice cam trick.
Second, would mouth over it, then bite off and spit in face, kicking nigger in newly formed cunt to cause even more blood all over my epic kicks which would then be dyed red.

Wew there's the asshole, finally got done jerking off to ponies

>the biggest dicks currently all belong to white people
unless you've sucked every white dick in the world or seen one up close theres no way you'd know this (Then again you probably have)

to work, nigger.
i don't have to measure my cock and cross my fingers.