Was in car accident yesterday. Sorta:

Was in car accident yesterday. Sorta:

1. driver fell asleep while driving and crashed my parked car in front of my house.

2. My car (97 sentra) was taken to a yard by a tow truck and promised to be paid by the driver's insurance.

I have started the claims and everything with the 24/7 reps on the hotline but have yet to speak with the actual claims people.

My question: has anybody in Sup Forums gone through something similar and have some piece of advice for me. I know insurance companies can be shady and I don't wanna get the short end of the stick. Thanks

Dumping boobage too.

bump

If it's still within 48 hours and there's more than $1000 damage, report with the police. That's what I had to do to get the ball rolling, my insurance took care of the rest.

yeah there was a police report done and everything. ok. I live in california btw I don't know if that makes a difference.

police came to the scene and a report was done is what I mean.

bump for op and tiddies

did you take pictures? before and after also what state you're in. different strokes for different folks

So who is this semen demon?

In California especially, but anywhere really, there is absolutely zero reason to not have the police come and do a report for a car accident....unless you're doing illegal shit

Sounds like you've taken the steps you can for now.
However, the Blue Book value on a 97 Sentra is going to be practically nothing, so your car will most likely be considered a total loss and you'll probably get a check for slightly less than Blue Book value, with no consideration for how you're supposed to get around in the meantime- unless you have full coverage on a 20 year old car for some reason...

Police are gonna be your best friends in this situation

>Truth.

i'm in california

Guess you better dust off your bike, son

no clue, found it in a boob thread.

fml