/holyalliance/ general

/holyalliance/ general

Top of the league Edition

Discussion is only limited to these three glorious clubs, ABHAs not allowed.

Good thread

I wonder if based Gonde will complete the journey and manage Bayern after leading Chelsea to CL glory

First Vidal will go to Chelsea.

Pls no. I don't want people with stupid hair and poor character at Chelsea. Even worse if they have both

>yfw based Emenalo gets Verratti in summer with the Oscar money and bags 2nd CL in 2018
Good times are ahead lads

/customeralliance/ threads are shit.Don't post again or consequences

>mfw Emenalo is actually a genius
He doesn't get enough credit for all the good player investments he's made over the years. It's not his fault that Mouyes didn't play KDB or Lukaku. Yeah last season was a bit of a blip and Cuadrado was terrible, but this year he's got it right again. All the signings have been good.

Is rating Emenalo the ultimate redpill?

>Pls no. I don't want people with exquisite skill and fighting character at Chelsea. Even worse if they have both

BURN THE HERETIC

>chelsea fans try and join themselves with clubs of class and history likeJuventus and Bayern

Fucking wow. If anything United would be in that alliance.

>Juventus and Bayern
>class
VERY interesting post

In comparison to Chelsea? The classiest

Match fixing is the single worst thing a club can do. Juve are classier than about 0 clubs in the entire world

This thread is already falling apart. Get your act together lads, we're having this alliance to bond against AB's of >our clubs.

I refuse to be in alliance with Chelshit, they are literally the worst non Liverpool club in Western Europe

Juve are Chelsea's bitch in the CL :^)

finnish autists NOT welcome

>tfw support Juve and Chelsea (because of Gonde) but despise Bayern

what do

>tfw used to hate bayern and it took the world wide dortmund bandwagon coming together and bitterly gloating over them losing the lead to red bull (while secretly being fanny flustered because it wasn't them all along) to make me realize what a necessary, necessary evil they are

what about >us

Make a pepe

i like >you. humiliate PSG so Verratti comes back pls

red pill me based romania. I like to see dortmund fucked but I can't stand the arrogance of the bavarian cunts. On the other hand based Xabi Alonso is my mancrush so I wish him well

Why did he miss the penal lads

Post template

bc he wants to go to madrid, being a cryptojew

Higuain curse

Emenalo is a fucking boss. Before him we were signing way more shit players than good ones like mutu, Kezman, del horno, pizzaro, Sidwell. Yes there were a few shit deals, but he single handedly saved our asses from FFP repercussions with the loan army strategy

Why is Chelsea the most based England club lads?

Chelsea isn't even the most based club in London

Hello lads

Cuadrado is actually good, just misunderstood

Well done

And who is, arselel?

Wrong. There are 2 large based clubs in England: Chelsea and Southampton

Holy Alliance without Real Madrid

kys OP

>amerilard bandwagoning halal

maybe >you need to """"kys""""

Nothing holy about Real