ITT: 10/10 albums that are never discussed on Sup Forums

ITT: 10/10 albums that are never discussed on Sup Forums

There are none. If this album were truly good, it would be part of the Sup Forumscore canon.
The fact that it's so little known that it's not even discussed here indicates that it fucking sucks.
Now fuck off back to listening to vinyls on your Crosley, you fucking hipster!

If you find an album that's a 10/10 that Sup Forums doesn't know about, don't post it here, it could get made into a meme

how nu r u

I love this album
definitely one that gets better with every listen too, since i was kinda indifferent first and now i absolutely love it
also spinning away is a fucking masterpiece

>how nu r u
he's right tho

stop samefaggin op

>stop samefaggin op
retard

What's the love heart?

an upvote

That is a fine album

Because the only Eno anyone on here actually knows is 'Ditti'es Ment 4 Train Stashins' and once they thot they were 'cultured' from listening to another Sup Forumscore classic stopped being interested in ambient music's Jesus Christ entirely.

Literally no one talks about this dream pop masterpiece.

Love this album
Reminds me somewhat of The Beach Boy's Love You in the sense they're both these weird pop albums that aren't in the slightest bit popular or cool.

Am I just blind or does no one appreciate Kyuss

you're just blind that album is talked about here, sometimes. i'm not a regular yet I've seen it often enough.

Good thing. I haven't been to the optometrist in a while so it's all good... and I need to become more regular.

Thanks, i was a fan of nocture so ill have to check it out.

i fucking love this album, so many 10/10 moments
>I AM THE WHEEL, I AM THE TURNING AND I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS TIME
I feel like picrelated doesn't get discussed nearly as much as it should, especially with all the meme potential. Most people overlook it and instead circlejerk muh ground zero

We haven't had a good gorillaz circlejerk thread for at least 2 hours

YOU

ARE

MY FAVORITE BECAUSE YOU'RE

A

LONG SHOT

Blues for the Red Sun is better

it is always discussed when it comes to stoner on /metal/