Memes aside, does he have the potential to become a great president?

Memes aside, does he have the potential to become a great president?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Can you repeat the question?

Unlikely.

He has no political capital, very few influential allies, has to rely on family members and inept sycophants for loyalty because pretty much everyone around him is a scheming bastard who sees the man as a disposable tool.

First Bannon was writing his EO's, then Kushner. When Kushner has been done away it will be the GOP writing them and Trump will be grateful for it.

The man wants to be adored by the masses, he wants people singing his praises. Slashing corporate tax, allowing the coal industry to dump its refuse in our rivers, kicking the poorest and sickest off medicare to pay for multi million dollar tax breaks to the top .05 earners in the country and selling $110 billion dollars worth of weapons tot e largest exporter of terrorism in the world is not going to make him adored by the masses.

Well, unless he has a slick PR team who are busy promoting the Cult of Donald 24/7 of course. And how likely is it that a man obsessed with self promotion and marketing would have a team on savvy social media folks tirelessly filling the airwaves with pro-trump propaganda in this day and age?

This tbh

If he calms the fuck down, stops tweeting, actually reads his briefing materials, listens to advisors with actual experience, reaches out to all Americans not just his base, treats our allies with as much respect as our enemies, starts believing in science and not conspiracies, recognizes the role of institutions like a free press, stops playing to the baser instincts of his supporters, stops tweeting, stops tweeting, etc. ad infinitum.

But he's a 70 year old man who seems incapable of change. So the answer is no.

I always forget how old he aactually is because he behaves like a 15 year old teenager

no.

you are not the boss of me

You are not the boss of me now

No. He has Alzheimer's like his pappy. It's all downhill from here.

Source?

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?

Fuck Trump. Fuck him and all the stupid jackass CUNTS that voted for him.

He is NOT the president, he's a fucking SHITGIBBON and I hope he dies.

/Thread

So why did people vot for him?
Is he actually just a meme?

People were excited to have a businessman in office instead of politicians. Over time, his voters have been turning away from him and now he is strongly relying on his most autistic, hate-fueled supporters, i.e. Sup Forums and old people.

I'm a proctologist

Oh, Sup Forums. Never change, pic relevant

Pretty much was about to type this.

Whoa there fella, I haven't finished building my ark yet.

good question. Now I'm fairly neutral on the subject and so I will try to be as unbiased as possible in my answer.

A big portion of his voters is and will always be republican voters. Even if they personally do not like Trump, they wanted team red in the office this time.

After that the largest group is disillusioned folks who wanted a man of the people to actually represent them and not just another soulless corporate politician. They believed in the marketting campaign and thought they were voting for someone who would finally represent Honest Americans in washington.

Then there is a third group who voted for anti-establishmentarian for the lulz. And finally there is the group who follow Bannon and believe that the west is at war, or is going into war, with Islam in a cataclysmic war of culture and ideals.

And then there are the diverse other groups who could fit into any of the other categories, but liked what Trump was saying about NAFTA (despite Trump not understanding what NAFTA is), the border wall (despite mexico never going to pay for it), Hillary being locked up (also not going to happen) and whatever else the man was promising on the election trail. Oh yeah, and some edgy shitlords wanted to make liberals cry, which is also a reason I guess. I don't judge.

If you have other reasons for voting for him then you can mention them in the comment below. Don't forget to like and subscribe and for more content just jam fucking knitting needles in your eyes you vapid cunts how i wish i could just kill every last one of you, you gormless sacks of festering bile. And now a word form our sponsors, Ebola Cola. The Hemorrhage that refreshes.

Yes, but it will take a very specific strategy and mindset.
A. He needs to become the fall-guy so that Congress can pass legislation without electoral repercussions.
B. He needs to resign himself to a single term so he doesn't waste time on reelection policy.
C. He needs to pass a government-sponsored health-care provider (namely, hire a 3rd party to manage Medicaid and allow citizens to "buy in.") Also, rebrand insurance as a "health subscription contract" and utilize the continuous health model (a la Banfield veterinary service in petsmart.)
D. Pass term limits on congressional seats.
E. Pass a government-sponsored retirement plan fund that you can INVEST into (add a third-party managed, government subsidized 401k Social Security fund with a guaranteed ROI)
F. Eliminate agri-business subsidies and crop insurance and replace them with a guaranteed income for farmers and homesteaders to disincentivize rural flight and prevent small-town decay.
And finally, G. Enact "money where your mouth is" policy where you blatantly say "we're pretty sure this is bad policy, but it is EXACTLY what you want. When it blows up, it's your fault." So that faith I policy makers can be restored.

If he can do that, he'll be the greatest president America has ever seen.

No.

and will he do any of that? Was any of that even on the cards when we elected him?

He has a snowball's chance in hell to be a great president- he's already fucked that up about 7 times since he was elected.

He could be a victim of circumstance and be another 9/11 president. He could get nowhere with most of his promises and be Obama's third term. He could do what he wanted to do and at least
>be
a president.

But instead of being a great president, he can now only Make Memes Great Again. Covfefe.

This.

He's basically Rudolf Hess, and Bannon is Adolf Hitler, the Republicans are the Nazis and this is Berlin in 1933. Trump is just waiting for or planning another 9/11 size incident so he can dissolve the Congress, arrest the Courts and open the MAGA "re-education" camps for Muslims. Liberals and other "undesirables" somewhere in the Midwest.

Oh, and to return to the 1933 analogy, the Jews are still the Jews. That never changes.

Yes and no.
Everyone treats him (on here, ironically of course) like he has no flaws.
He's a shit person, BUT he has potential.
Say a few right things here and there and with his dgaf business attitude he could be great.
Better than those same slow agenda pushing puppets.

yeah but the problem with Trump is covfefe

He's backed against a wall and may begin to view a military conflict as his only recourse to saving his Presidency. North Korea is the most likely option.

I mean, anything is possible.

>Anything other than this concept is either
>A: Sucking Trump's dick
>B: Crying Trump is president

there is only one answer to this.

they are full of hate and absolutely LOVE the chance to be vocal about it because Trump represents everything that normalises racism, sexism etc

low intelligence cavemen

this. Still cant believe you goons elected a reality tv show host as our president. wtf is wrong with you idiots?

This is so weird. I come to Sup Forums for a first time in many years and I see actual discussions about politics and not shitfest that is Sup Forums or /news/. Maybe all the shits moved to those two?

Ontopic:
I doubt it, because first of all his personality really ain't for it. He is also 70 years old so he might actually have some form of alzheimer already kicking.

Old people won't support him soon, Medicare and Medicaid are being slashed via budget reform and the health care changes. It wouldn't surprise me to see the vfw hospital plans and care be the new American universal health care.

I hope you don't actually think this... It goes being just thinking you're stupid. I actually feel sorry for you.

Woah there buddy butthurt much?

No. It's not even a bad idea having a no-apologies businessman as President, and I'm a lifelong Republican before anyone says shit, but he is too caught up in his stupid ego and his tiny battles to make any realistic headway.

Him being old makes him run on crystallized IQ as well

>Anonymous
Only Sup Forums are the autistic bunch, the other 98% of his voters are just morons that can`t accept that he`s failing spectacularly as a president

witnessed

erm, calm down there schlomo.

If we are going with your third reich analogy then we can see the republican party as the moderates who invited Hitler's radical nat socs into parliment in order to push back the threat of the reds (as represented today by the Whiny Liberals)

Trump can easily be Hitler in this scenrio; A populist demagoge with no interest in actual day to day running of the party. Bannon would probbaly be more likened to Heydrich or, more aptly, Martin Bormann. Well, except Bohrmann was a lot better at staying out of the limelight.

The republicans will push the US into a war in order to stay in power for the 2020 elections. It is a shame, but fairly unavoidable. I hope it's not against Iran because it's nice to have at least 1 Shia majority country in the world to stand against the sunni swarm.

We already have internment camps in Guantanamo and access to sites in the middle east for extra judicial interrogations and internemnt.

We won't start locking up liberals until after we repeal the first amendment, and that won't happen until at least Trump's 2nd term.

I really do not get Sup Forums's thinking. Is it truly about racism, just to make SJW's to cry or what, I just can't imagine anyone wanting to shoot themselves on a foot just because of "memes" and "lols"

Yeah, the containment board actually appears to be working

can't argue with them trips

He just wrecked our alliance with Europe...

As if he hasn't been shitting the bed enough.

Already is. He's delivered a daily tsunami of libcuck tears for 6 months now. He is the greatest human being to ever live.

>actually falling for it.

Some of this sounds communist

>He is NOT the president,

100% your president for 8 more years no matter how hard you jam your fingers in your ears and scream.

stfu commie

He isn't smart enought to pull that off.

he is already the goat potus

>amaricans
>not electing a tv character if given the chance

Pic one

>Berlin in 1933

No this is the US 2017, and you're just another fucking faggot with a sore bottom.

>8 more years

nice fantasy

Damm son u have reached a whole new level of autisum there!.

Someone going to take all of these from Trump? Good luck faggot. Face it, your team sucks and they blew it. The only majorities they control are on the local level. Get fucked.

1. Calm down.
2. He IS your president. Deal with it.

He's not my president though, live in germany :)

You are not the boss of me in this present moment

>He's not my president though, live in germany :)

He still is, technically, since your country and every other country is essentially a vassal state to the US.

He would have to go back to school and learn how first, but sure anything is possible.

And you are not so big

except that he has said that the us will no longer support their european vassals

so the vassals might revolt

and russia is dancing with glee

This mode of existence is not at a level playing field and I feel that this delivers me the greatest disadvantage with respect to everyone else

Trust in Satan

He said US might not support if the vassals don't pay enough (agreements don't say that you HAVE TO pay that 2% thing, just a suggestion). Now EU doesn't trust USA, which might be just for the time when Trump is in office.
But yes, Russia is dancing with glee. Problem is that no country has removed sanctions yet and many countries are also focusing more and more on greener energy, which means bad news for Russia. So while all these happenings are wonderful for them, they are far from actually being comfortable.

As a result of this I find myself persistently looking at the discoloration on the wall that at a previous time had been covered by our television.