Sup Forums i'm 23 yo, moderately healthy but overweight

Sup Forums i'm 23 yo, moderately healthy but overweight

If I drop a 5 pound sledge hammer from 5 feet onto my foot will it break it? I will do it on cam if it does, I have a doctors appointment already for my foot today and I want to make sure its broken. (Inb4 taxpayers everything like that, I pay for my insurance shit myself)

I just want to get out of work for a week or two, I work for my father.

In return for telling me how to break my right foot (The toe bones coming up) I'll do it on cam for you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpeDn1S-NO4
youtube.com/watch?v=dhniqX6WfhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and I have an extremely high pain tolerance, I have broken my leg before in a bike accident and walked to the ambulance because I thought it was just a small break, had to get screws and a rod put in... So any method that WORKS will be appreciated!!!

does Sup Forums wants to see this live streamed for you gore hounds out there???? Tell me how to do it that WILL break it!

Smash your dads foot and tell him to go fuck himself. He won't be able to follow you since his foot will be shattered. I recommend visitng your police station first and reporting you dad for child labour and domestic violence. Problem solved and your foot is unharmed

Help Sup Forums!!!!
Eh its not child labour at all, I'm 23 yo, he runs a logging company that I work for as well.

bump gore hounds help out PLEASE!!!

What angle do I have to hit it at???

Help out guys please i'll live stream it!!

>Help Sup Forums!!!!
>????
>I'm 23 yo

Nope you're supposed to be getting ready for bedtime by my analysis. Hurry up or you'll miss daddy sneaking into your room tonight

Logging is fun you dipshit I used axes and dull shaving blades for 5 years before I even held a motorsaw - in short go fuck yourself you lazy piece of shit

c'mon Sup Forums you guys used to eat this shit up! HELP ME! My appointment is at 2:45 its 12:26 right now.
Its fucking noon you idiot. I've been working nearly every day for the past 5 months you ass, I want a vacation but my dad doesn't believe in them and expects me to nigger for him every fucking day of the week and only having sundays off

bump pls help i'll livestream me breaking my right foot

>I want a vacation but my dad doesn't believe in them and expects me to nigger for him every fucking day of the week and only having sundays off

Proving my point of you being lazy and lacking self discipline. If your dad thinks you can handle it you can. He's an old piece of shit with a leaking bladder and he can do it so why couldn't you? Lazyness and excuses are all you have. that's why we ignore you. because we hope you fuck your foot up for the rest of your life

The past 5 months I have had only sundays off, my dad works me like a fucking beaten mule, demands I run the chokers constantly, then when shit breaks down he expects me to work overtime and repair them all while he sits in a fucking air conditioned cab of a skidder

I want my fucking foot broke so I can get like 2 weeks off otherwise my entire fucking summer is going to be wasted working for literal minimum wage while people who work less than I do get 15 bucks an hour and some get even 20 an hour

Also stop samefagging so hard
Seriously get ready for bed or papa won't cuddle with you after he's done fucking your boipussy

As someone with permanent ankle damage from my time in the Infantry, DO NOT FUCK WITH YOUR BONES!

Bro, take a heap of laxatives or something, don't fuck with your bones or joints.

One of my foot bones isn't my ankle bro, I've already broken my leg once and had to have surgery.

STOP GIVING HIM GOOD ADVICE SOLDIER
LET HIM BITCH AND MOAN LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH

Just go to foot doctor and say your foot hurts, they will tell you it's a stress fracture and put you in a walking boot. Good enough to get out if work

hammer time op

OP you have a fucking hammer why would you drop it on foot when you could slam that shit, timestamp or this is fake and gay

Don't break your foot you dumbass. You could end up walking like an idiot for life. Just say you dropped something on it and you think it's broken. When you're alone with the doctor tell them the same thing you said here. Beg them to tell your dad you need to take it easy for a couple of weeks.

You have to be the dumbest nigger on Sup Forums. Brake something else. You could be fucking up your foot/walking for life over a 2 week vacation

>I want my fucking foot broke so I can get like 2 weeks off otherwise my entire fucking summer is going to be wasted working for literal minimum wage while people who work less than I do get 15 bucks an hour and some get even 20 an hour
Tell your dad to pay you what you're worth, or you will walk.

Protip: This will work better if you have already been applying to other jobs. Apply for anything. Apply for home depot and Lowe's and PetSmart and PetCo and anything.

Anything is better than being a logger for MINIMUM WAGE. That's dumb as hell.

>You have to be the dumbest nigger on Sup Forums. >Brake something else.
>Brake

Depends on how dense your bones are. If you have the LDL-receptor-related protein 5 mutation forget it from any height or weight.

Have you ever considered, I don't know, quitting?

It might break. Aim for the toes and drop from a decent height would be your best chance.

All the dumb cunts here giving you shit probably haven't had their parents making them work like your dad makes you.

Use a barbell/weight

youtube.com/watch?v=GpeDn1S-NO4

youtube.com/watch?v=dhniqX6WfhM

it werk on tv

>I just want to get out of work for a week or two, I work for my father.

Then don't break something. Feet have small bones, they almost never heal right. Just go on a bender and come back in two weeks. Your dad will understand.

idiot
>be you
>be 26
> be addicted to smoking oxycontin off tinfoil for 2 years
> be kicked onto the street
> your foot has never healed because u high and forget about it
> get gangrene
> need to saw foot off on a bus station after paramedics don't give a fuck about a junkie streetperson
> Be lone whiteboy nazi among crackhead niggers

OP is trying to get some painkillers. Just go right to shooting dope faggot.

turn your foot sideways and stomp down
don't put the weight through your ankle though, that'll fuck your foot up for good

Do what I would do
Swallow a butter knife

I though that comic was going to be really dark lol

It's not worth breaking your bones to get painkillers. Just find a plug and be prepared to spend a lot of money over the course of your addiction, OP

Not op, but ahhh what?

Thanks pre-med peter

trust me, I've actually done this before
I broke a metatarsal, didn't even hurt that much
but can easily fuck this up and make it a permanent injury