This bitch complaining about a 5 dollar tip

This bitch complaining about a 5 dollar tip.
Destroy her

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nypa europoor cuck

She deserved $16 at the bare minimum.

Tipping is stupid as fuck. Americans are stupid to accept this system at all

You should all take a page from the book of black people.
Niggas don't tip.

>never tip anyone

I mean she's right, that was a very shitty tip. If it was absolutely garbage service people usually nothing or change as an insult. This looks more like retarded faggots who think 5 dollars is just what you tip for anything and everything
Absolutely correct, but regardless of how you feel it's how we operate. You agree to the rules of the game when you go out to eat at a restaurant in America.

I ain't agreeing to shit.

Payable livable wage
End tipping
Become glorious United Soviet States
cyкa блять

>someone donates money to her because they pitty the poor woman
>complains about it not being enough

5 dollars extra for doing her FUCKING JOB!

I don't get extra for doing my job

I mean, maybe she should have gone into a more lucrative career than waitressing if she's supporting 2 kids.

OP has never worked in a restaurant confirmed

There is no rules. Tipping isn't mandatory. Tipping is not the law. It's for restaurants to make maximum profit and make employees rely on customers. This has created people who demand handouts.

Then fuck off Hillary. You're more than welcome to not tip in America. Just expect to look like and be treated like a retarded faggot, which probably isn't anything new for you.

>implying america is the only place in the world where tipping is common

Hail mother Russia comrade

well then, cook for your own, poorfag

Going out to eat isn't mandatory, it isn't the law. It's social custom you fucking retard. I don't like tipping illiterate niggers and single mothers, I don't go out and eat.

Both of her kids are half black and she doesn't even have a G.E.D.
Does that help put it into perspective?

>Unironically defending a 4% tip

how does a customer ordering more food equal a bigger tip? that's the most ass backwards logic I have ever heard, and the fact that she posted it on social media proves she is a stupid cunt. Don't have kids if you have to rely on peoples tips. I love how she immediately is like IM A SINGLE MOM. Yeah, that's your own fuckin fault you dumb whore.

yeah, because it's the only place on this planet where people get fucked over by companies and their gov as much as possible

No you don't. Tipping is all based on what the costumer feels they earned. There are no hard set rules. If she wants to complainthen do so to the people who think it's ok to pay less then a living wage and just have it offset by " people's generosity "

That's a terrible tip.

Sup Forums was never behind tipping, because social norms and societal conventions were never understood by a wide enough user base, even now when the site is filled with normies. Tipping? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Single mom of two kids
>this fucking entitled

I hope she chokes on her own irony

Because there is generally a positive correlation between cost and effort expended.

rekt

>This has created people who demand handouts.
Never thought of it that way before. It's really just shitty how businesses do that to their employees and it's just accepted. At the same time, I don't want to stiff a waiter/waitress, so I'll continue to tip, but it's just really shitty honestly.

> a customer ordering more food equal a bigger tip
You've obviously never worked in the service industry. More food = more work, which in a moral and fair society means more compensation to the one doing the work.

what if i write "-1000000000$"
Is she then forced to pay me a billion bux?

I'll go out and eat all I want. I'll tip if I want to or not.

Yeah but the restaurant gets away with paying servers HALF the minimum wage. Does your fast food job do that?

Some places have "forced minimum" gratuity for certain things somehow. Large party sizes or a large bill or even just sitting down there to eat and drink. I have no idea if it is legal though.

>Tipping is all based on what the costumer feels they earned
No it's not, but you're probably 16 on Sup Forums so you don't understand that yet.
>There are no hard set rules
Yes there is
> If she wants to complainthen do so to the people who think it's ok to pay less then a living wage and just have it offset by " people's generosity "
Completely different argument.

Trying to support 2 kids as a waitress is stupid as fuck. Plenty of warehouse and construction jobs out there that pay more and have benefits but no, I'm going be a fucking waitress

Thats less than a 5% tip. Id complain too. Its nigger tier insulting

Did the dumb bitch cook the food? The chef deserves the tip, not the waitress. Carrying an extra plate of food does not mean she deserves another $10 tip.

some higher end place do it in the UK too, pretty sure it's legal, or it wouldn't be so common.

see

>tip me tip me tip me TIP ME
>but i'm poor and can only afford this meal
>TIPMEEEEE

You're not wrong but there's little to be done unless there's a top down systematic change. That or you can be a faggot and not tip "on principle". Pretty sure black people use that line.

You also don't get paid $3/hr with the expectation of making up the rest of your wage by the generosity of those you serve.

he means the fact that you only work for tips in america, even in my third world country, by law, the restaurant has to pay to their employers, and tip is just a plus, and people usually tip less than 10% but if you do the math, at least here in my country being a waiter is a good job, cause you get almost the double you get just in tips

Her fault for having those kids in the first place. Why should I pick up her slack for making shit life choices?

From the waitresses point of view, the more work will mean maybe another trip from the kitchen.

You do realize that tips are often split with the other staff, right? Come back once you've had a shitty teenager job.

>There are no hard set rules.

Most places will add a mandatory 15% tip to the check on bills over 100 dollars or parties over 5 people.

It is a social norm for a tip to be 15-20% of the bill, or 10 dollars for things like hotel busboys and valets

I dont tip

waitresses meet a lot of old and lonely men. Women are golddiggers and would rather steal from a man's wealth rather than make their own money

Why should the extra money come from the customer that's already paying the restaurant?

Americans are so retarded with the tip system, I'm not going to pay 15%-20% more just because you want more out of doing your job.
I'm going to give them the change I have in my pocket and that is all my waiter deserves

Dumb bitch is pulling a Reservoir Dogs.
Fuck her up.

This.

If u can spend 100 quid on food at restaurant,then you can spend the 20 quid for 20%. Poor people should not be eating at restaurants. They hamper my dining experience.

Because you are a nigger most likely. There is a reason even black hookers dont like black guys. You are all cheap as fuck

My first job was working as a Lot Attendant at Home Depot. Pushing carts and helping load customer's cars. It was a shitty job, but I learned a few things.

This is so retarded if I ever go to US im never tipping

LMAO what?
Seems like youre the one who has never worked in fast food

>Europeans are so retarded with their road system. I'll drive on the side I want to. I'm not going to inconvenience myself just because you can't operate like we do.

Also the memory it takes to get the order right. Also the bus boys who take care of the extra dirty dishes get a portion of the tips too. It's more than just the waitress who profits from the tips.

Wrong. If you split your tips you are being unnecessarily generous as the rest of the staff gets a reasonable wage. If you are being forced to split your tips it's illegal.

Note to self, when in US be really nice to servers and make sure to tip about $30 to them for an hours worth of restaurant dining, regardless of meal cost, then if they complain that I had a meal worth more than 20% of her tip, I reply "I don't make more than $30US an hour in my job, that is much harder physically and mentally than yours, which I had to go to Tech College for"

imagine working as a server for Sup Forums, all the shit you must deal with, or google lol.

Because it's the fucked up American system. If you don't like it move to literally any other country on this fucked up Earth.

Try that in a hotel... I hope you dont leave your room if you do.

>fast food
Fast food works don't make 2 dollars and change an hour you fucking idiot. Are you so stupid you can't tell the difference between a restaurant server and your weed dealer who works at McDonalds?

>in a moral and fair society means more compensation
You mean like...the paycheck they're getting?

higher bill does not always = more food

Bussers get paid a shitty subminimum hourly wage too in most places.

tips are fucking retarded

watch the diner scene in Reservoir Dogs

/thread

>If you are being forced to split your tips it's illegal.
No it's not you idiot. It's called a tipout. Holy fuck you're a dumb autist.

>be able to spend $100+ on restaurant food
>be aware that servers are horrifically underpaid
>be aware tips are basically the only reason servers can make money at their job
>not tip a reasonable percentage
And then these dickless cuckolds talk about poor people not working for their money while Tyrone and Julio doubleteam their wives.

1. in america: tip, because you implicit agree to it when you enter the restautrant
2. in europe: don't tip because the workers are paid a fair wage and get free health insurance, free education and free unemployment insurance

it's this easy retard. picture related, it's typical european food

99% of Americans will be embarrass d for you and look at you like you're a piece of shit.

You won't be able to go back to that restaurant because staff will remember you.

Chances are, if you're with friends, you'll lose them over something like that.

It's fine to break social conventions, if you're willing to accept the consequences. If not, you're just autistic.

I've yet to be at a place where tips are split among ALL the staff instead of split equally among the waiting staff.

I was at one place where one of the managers took half the tips because he felt going round all the tables and bothering the customers while they were eating with boastful stories about himself was the only reason people gave tips. But yeah, never seen a cook get any.

how is this even a personal army request? just fuck off you newfag cancerous fuck

Get a real job or ask your boss for more money. Yes it is that easy it works everywhere except in burgerland.

Why would it NOT be legal? You are consuming a service of your own free will and told about the service policy before you consumed the service. If you didnt like it you can go somewhere else.

No.
Kill yourself faggot.
Sage

False.

I don't eat shitty hotel food

Tips can only be split between employees that receive tips. If you are splitting tips with cooks or other staff members it's illegal.

99% of Americans are ducks, then.

I don't give a fuck how much I spend, I'm only tipping you $5. And you waiters should be grateful you even get anything.

If you're poor eat at home or fast food so you don't have to worry about it. Keep your broke ass home.

If you can't afford to tip, don't go out to eat. Sit in your own damn kitchen and cook your own food. The do your own dishes.

Cheap fucking cocksuckers are the worst. (Trump).

t. black hooker

That is my check. I left that bitch a $20 bill as a tip and put $5.00 on the tip line to help her with lower taxes and tip out at the end on the night. What a dumbass. That is what I get for trying to help a single mom out. Next time I am going to write " you should have swallowed instead of being a single mom." as her tip

I tip in Europe, every time I have a business trip, in every restaurant I go to.

Service is much, much better for me than for other people. People visit my table more frequently, unobtrusively. Miscooked meals are replaced. Friends are treated well.

We all can make a decision on when or when not to tip. There are consequences in both cases.

I'll order my food, get multiple free refills, they treat me great, then I leave with no tip. Maybe you're just one of those people who don't do their as you should and keep getting fired.

what if i write 10$ as a tip, but i pay the exact amount the bill says? Is she now a thief? Or did i pay too little?

Paycheck is for at most $3/hr. It's expected they get the rest of their wage from tips.

More food = more work
This level of stupidity

Just because you earn a ton of money doesn't give you a right to be a dick. That's how you make enemies who take your money and opportunities from you. Important lesson if you're actually trying to become a legitimate and functioning member of society with a lot of friends...who can return money to you through goods and services, earned through kindness to become their friend. That is capitalism. :) Assholes like you make my life easier.

Bunch if cheap flags in here.

If you don't like tipping then just move to Europe and hang out with Mohammad and the other Hadjis.

All prices include service

That's what the menu says.

>but trump said I cold be great again

Societies agree to certain conventions. It doesn't make them a quacking animal. Different societies develop different conventions.

Now, if you know that and you don't take part, there are consequences. If you push against those consequences and whine about it online, it just makes you autismo.

Enjoy your jizz sandwich next time you eat anywhere in that town.