How do I bruise my knuckles? I'm a method actor, and need this for a role. Tried punching walls as hard as I can...

How do I bruise my knuckles? I'm a method actor, and need this for a role. Tried punching walls as hard as I can, but the most I get is a slight red-ish tone for a few hours.

Simple paint

sandpaper

You're not punching hard enough, your brain is holding you back from doing it your "hardest" because it doesn't want you to injure yourself. Get drunk, and then punch a wall your hardest. Over and over. Should do the job.

Put your hands in icy water for a few mins then punch a brick wall

Just use makeup you fucking retard.

Go punch a tree repeatedly. The rough surface of the bark will help

Punch through the wall. Dont just stop and pull back when you feel it. Imagine youre puncing the other side of the wall

roofer here, shingles fuck your hands up preddy gud

That one

Knock on a metal door or wall or concrete for a while multiple times

>How do I bruise my knuckles? I'm a method actor, and need this for a role
As the late, great Laurence Oliver said to Dustin Hoffman, "Why don't you try acting, dear boy?"

Sounds like you need mental help not acting help retard

>make up
>method actor

You do know what a method actor is right?

Punch harder you fucking pussy

Someone who'd damage his joints just for a performance apparently. While you're hitting the wall with your pussy hands, smack it with your forehead too for good measure.

punch harder. growing up my brother would punch holes in the wall. his hands where always red and bruised

punch sand. Trust me I know.

^

makeup asshole bruise knuckles are almost broken theres no way to bruise a knuckle without broken it

Aren't you a method actor? Go get in a fight you cockpiping fagstronaut.

You're out of your mind theater fag. Use makeup.

"My dear boy, try acting."- Laurence Olivier

You could try the method of not being a pussy?

Lift the skin on the top of the knuckle, and bite/chew at it, not to break the skin but to damage the vessels underneath.

>Gnawing at your own knuckles
Lmao I'd love to see that. Bonus acting points if OP does it while growling like an angery doggu

16 minutes too late - read the thread

/thread

Easiest way to make believable damage is to take of your bed sheets and rapidly punch the top of your mattress, maybe adding a downward motion. Really effective.

This. Tried and true.

upvote

Just use makeup dumbass.

B-b-but it's method acting.

Fill a small sturdy sack, fill with rice, lay hands flat, lift have then bring down sharply, repeat five to ten times.

Careful punching walls. Last time I did I broke my hand.

You punch with your middle and index finger, not your pinkie lmao

muscles bruise. bones do not. you don't have muscle between your knuckle and skin, dumbass.

You sound like a pro. Interesting you've never heard of a boxer's fracture.

Boxers fracture their hands when boxing without gloves because they never learnt the correct gloveless method.

Not the guy you're talking to, but I am an amateur boxer.
There's so many tiny bones in your hand that even with a "gloveless method" you can still easily fuck your hand up. Even with wraps and 14oz gloves on a small cardio bag I've managed to badly bruise my middle finger...

OP, punch glass, it will tear the knuckle as well. The best thing is glass bottles, you know like vodka bottles or whatever that have a sticker on? Smash the bottle, and punch the sticker/glass combo that you'll find once you smash it.

I can't even begin to understand how you're this stupid.

Go look up some pictures of busted knuckles, get some makeup, and paint the injuries on. Don't actually maim yourself you fucking idiot.

Do a few sets of knuckle push-ups on concrete every day for about a week. The weight and resistance will cause bruising/callous. Boxers do that shit.

>There's so many tiny bones in your hand that even with a "gloveless method" you can still easily fuck your hand up
Yeah I know, that's why I generally avoid street fights. Even if you win there's nothing gained but some scratches and bruising, maybe even a broken hand. Then how am I going to fap?