Im bored so if any of you have a super beta male story post it here...

Im bored so if any of you have a super beta male story post it here. I dont give a shit if its yours or from anyone else. Just for laughs.

>hey user, so I've got these 2 tickets to the theme park and my cousin bailed, do you want one
>nah, I don't like roller coasters

Was crushing hard on her too, it was my only chance to be with her in an out of school environment and it didn't occur to me that it was date.

fuck dude why? do you have any more details?

It literally didn't occur to me that it was a date. I'm so retarded that I thought she was just offering me a theme park ticket and that I would have to go alone and that I wouldn't even enjoy it because I'm broke and didn't even like roller coasters. Looking back the poor girl was pretty dejected too. It was right in the middle of class and she just rested her head in her arms like she was sleeping afterwords. We were still pretty good friends because we always shared a class or two, but after that I couldn't very well expect her to ask me out again. Nothing ended up happening between us, and 5 years later I'm still a virgin.

dude go out and fund pussy. I had bad experiences with girs. And yes im still a virging( im-18) so its not that bad. But still.

What would I even fund it with? I have like $40 to my name right now.

with your dick, and yes im broke too. im not good looking either. And i had chances. The reason why i failed was because i was an asshole.

>Invite girl over to "watch movies"
>Actually watch movies

To be fair I had never seen spirited away, and I also had been looking for that movie since I was 6

well that was not as beta.

It's not so easy user. I like in a small town with only one bar and it's a dive bar. Just a few middle aged men there. I don't go to college because I'm broke so I just work. All the customers are Orthodox Jews so no chances there anyway. I also live with my family to do speech therapy with my autistic little brother because my parents work days so I can't bring any ladies to my home. The only friends I have are guys and I only see them during summer or winter break from college, and all they want to do is hangout and play vidya anyway. All I get is bots from tinder, probably because I'm lanky, have ugly skin, and my teeth are janky as fuck.
Where in all of this do you see an opportunity to get laid?

I GET SO MUCH GOOD PUSSY LMAO YOU BETA NERDS LMAO I GET SO MUCH PUSSY LMAO YOU BETA NERDS LMAO

>PIC RELATED ITS ME AND MY GORGEOUS FACE LMAO

Bro I've been crushing this girl for 5 years now, I'm fucking Gamma at this point

Fun fact, if a crush lasts longer than 6 months it's considered to be love.

You look like a ferret or some kind of bottom feeding fish faggot. It has to be that these supposed girls you've been crushing ain't because your a sexy motherfucker. You have the perfect face for sucking turds out of men's butts. You should become friends with user who talks about sucking miles worth of shit out of Nikki sixx and form a club. Smug little cunt with a semen infused Martini in your hand. You come from money. That's your only attraction. The most primitive form of mating. Look at me, I have a shiny rock. Bend over you bitch so I can procreate and I may give you this shiny stone. Neanderthal troll.

well that was unexpected.

wtf.

a true hero indeed.

Checked, nice copypasta. It's so shitty I can smell it from here.

Nah man this shit ain't love it can't be, I mean sure we've stopped talking for months at a time and always come back... Even after she told me (through my best friend) that she didn't want to do anything with me... And then goes to dance with me at graduation day (we don't have prom were we live)...

Nah man I'm not in love...

I can't

i know its difficult but find another pussy. I was like you(my crush was 1,5years) and i date her for a week. We left the relationship because it was a shitty one. And some time later i found another girl but we fucked up. I was an asshole and she was a total bitch sometimes. I tried to be in good terms but she said "i wont talk to you" And you know what i did. I said "ok" and thats it. Im not going to waste my time anymore with people like these. Thats not even alpha shit. Its having honnor and pride.

what i learn from women is that if you are super romantic their pussies get dry. Be romantic sometimes and dont put too much attention on her and the pussy will be wet.

> girl I had crush on texts me after I got a crush on someone else
> "hey, I kind of like you"
> "Well I used to like you, but not really anymore."
> "ok, sorry."
> mfw I realize I confidently rejected someone I would have been happy with.

im sorry to heard that.

Thing is she was the one that came back, I live abroad and haven't seen here since I invited over, she was wearing this red lipstick that was just begging to be ruined, and on another note I have found another pussy to pound, mostly by ONS, they're not really my thing but at this point I'm starting to get desperate

shit bro dont be desperate. You will do it.

I know things will get better man, I'm just extremely hard to connect with

>little shit had no talent and less intelligence
>never moved out
>had maybe one girlfriend
>she left him for a black man
>he thinks he's the victim of racism ever since
>racist as fuck
>it's all he thinks about
>finds Sup Forums
>adopts a fantasy where he is a real alpha male
>is fucking pathetic

But you dumbfucks already knew this story, didn't you?
pic related

funny.