What the fuck was his problem?

It's the smell.

He was the chosen one

Winner

He didn't like god nigger's cookies

Reloaded and Revolutions were such trash but I still feel so nostalgic for them

Are you suggesting he hates love?

He was just programmed that way.

They're great, still have some of the best action scenes ever in them.

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Agent_Smith2.jpg

Windows posters are ruining this board.

Was everything in that scene green like this in the movie or is it a behind the scenes thing like a green sceen?

Now that the humans apparently know about the Matrix can an human ask for that utopia first version? Because the Machines should totally offer that.

>Neo is the One
>There is only one of Neo
>Agent Smith is his arch rival
>there are loads of him

It's to balance the "equation"

Vis a vis, concordantly, therefore, consequently, as a result,

Merovingian said only rule is cause and effect. Do you think the Architect was trying too hard to hammer in this point?

They weren't 'trash' at all, this is just a meme spread by idiot millennials such as yourself who didn't watch the movies until you turned 15 last month.

Obviously 2 and 3 are NOWHERE NEAR as good as 1, but to claim that they're 'bad' is just fucking ludicrous.

And you feel 'nostalgic' for them because they had a huge impact on the zeitgeist of the 2000s, a fact most people still won't acknowledge.

You're confusing millenials with gen-xers, as usual.

Shut up faggot.

Didn't make much sense for me desu

Agent smith never really explains his reasoning for what he does, and what he does say ("everything needs to diiieee!!!") is horribly disappointing

No gritty or deep reasoning for his actions

No heavy, deep explanation

A literal persona of evil for the sake of evil

Very disappointing antagonist

You speed watchers are hilarious. Purpose son, all machines, be they zero one's Deus Ex or even the bug sized machines, all of them have a purpose. You ask why machines used humans as power? To serve man of course. It was their purpose to serve man, and now by preserving them alive, albeit as a battery, they're serving them. Smith had one purpose, find Zion. Neo robbed Smith of that purpose and without it, he was lost. Ironically, the balance the equation in Neo sought by countering the rejection Neo was supposed to counter, balance then reinsert the prime program, yeah that equation, found its way into Smith which gave Smith a NEW Purpose, to balance the equation of rejection by destroying EVERYTHING.

His Ethernet cable was too short.

>1
Great
>2
Great
>3
Just fuck my Trilogy up famm

If you follow the 'alternate' theory, Agent Smith was actually the Chosen One, not Neo.

Opinion, the post.

But he was an alternate one. The one is made by the equation he carries, and Smith inherited the equation that wants their to be balance, from Neo.

/thread

>Pre-FreeAgent Smith
Motivation: To keep the Matrix free of autists or whatever the fuck

>Post-FreeAgent Smith
Becomes more powerful but loses his sense of purpose. Suddenly feels that survival angst that causes him to procreate and spread like filthy humans. Neo poses an existential threat, so he makes it his One priority to kill eem

Did I do it right?

Neo was the problem
he just wouldnt accept that the equation had to balance out

I too m watching the marathon on bbc. It's funny I was on here earlier and someone mentioned the matrix, and I thought I wanna watch the matrix again. Turns out there was a marathon on an hour later. Proof we live in the matrix?

Everything Smith did in the second and third film Neo could have done. Neo however chose the third path, the path of singularity, a truer merger of the two species. In time, humans would seek out the purposeful path of the machines and opt out of the transient binary oddity that is zion and the red pill. True blue was always the right path. By the third film, Neo wasn't so sure what he should do, should he destroy the machines or bridge the path of peace between the two?

Smith got the equation and decided what to do, Create Harmony and synchronicity by returning all to zero, or namely, nothingness.