Sup Forums I have a little problem

Sup Forums I have a little problem,

Two years ago when i drank beer, even one bottle or even less,i started to get itchy all over my body, literally inside my ears, scalp, i would itch until it bled.

Now i didn't have the itchy feeling when i drank Vodka/ Whisky.

There's a party coming up and i'm contemplating if i should go and drink ( i've been sober for 2 years now )
But i'm scared that the itchiness will come back and hit me in the party, gonna suck ass.
what should i do ?

do opiates instead

Only thing else i have is xanax, and i don't intend on mixing them.

bumpiong

Your dog?

bumping again

Any beer OP?

Wheat beers did this to me.
Two sips of Blue Moon made my lips swell twice their size and itchy like you

I can drink super dark beers like bocks

THANK YOu
i'm glad i'm not alone, might be wheat beer, i'm scared to even try them now.

I was literally thinking i was going to die or something, itchy in side my brain even..

Try different kinds mate you'll find that beer that sits well with you.
805s are fine for me and corona

Just drink water or redbull, fuck what everyone thinks

i like your mentality, but i kinda want to have fun and get drunk.

Allergic reactions are shit, just avoid alkohol in general. Your liver probably can't handle it.

Only happened with beer tho.

Unless you're drinking pure alkohol meant for degreasing engines there's a big chance that whatever you're reacting to can be in alkohols other than beer.

I my skin gets all red and feel terrible if I drink too much of anything.

Rum seems to be the only thing that I can tolerate reasonably well.

I'm pretty sure, when i drank Vodka, Whisky i had no reaction at all, when i took 2 sips from a beer i almost scratched myself to death.

I like Rum but not everyone has it or buys it for parties which kinda sucks.

My body was itching all over every time I drank, I tried all different kinds of beers and stronger stuff to see if I could find out what was causing it, turned out it was liver failure.

No shit?
How bad was it?
Can you explain in more details? i want to compare it to my situtation.

BYOB

Gr8 b8

Pretty bad. The itching wasn't really a terrible, aaargh I'm so sick of this feeling, it was more like a funny tingly/tickly feeling.. I'd scratch it and 15 minutes or so later I'd have it again somewhere else.

Oh my case was worse, my entire body was red and itchy :(

Sounds like you might have a gluten problem. My cousin has the exact same problem. There are certain spirits that do not contain gluten. Just look it up before you drink something. Try potatoe vodka over one made with grain

Oh fuck i didn't think about that, not every vodka is from potatoes, i might make an ass of myself if i drink at the party fuck me..