We are back

We are back.

>We have returned Captain john-luke xD
>Proceed to do nothing but get outplayed by Picard in all five of their appearances throughout the next six seasons

Are the Romulans the biggest joke in Star Trek?

Cardassians > Klingons > Romulans

>Are the Romulans the biggest joke in Star Trek?

You're thinking of the Ferengi.

from the thumbnail I thought it was these guys

>Whenever Picard is on the bridge he's surrounded by people
>Whenever he opens the hailing frequency all he sees are one or two people at most in a cramped set no bigger than 20 cubic feet

This show is laughably dumb

where did they go earlier?

Apparently, internal affairs in the Romulan Empire kept them away for over 50 years.

who would win in a fight, romulans or juggalos? the juggalos have hatchets and facepaint

Enterprise-D was the most advanced starship of the most advanced civilization in the Alpha quadrant, so of course his bridge was bigger.

Keep in mind that a lot of the ships he was hailing were ships built specifically for war.

>This show is laughably dumb

No, they just have a budget. There's no use having the studio carpenters build a set to rival that of the Enterprise's bridge when it's only going to be seen for a few seconds over the viewer.

Good point. The battle bridge is pretty small.

Yeah, that's the thing with both the Klingons and Romulans. The only way they could keep up with the Federation, which consisted of a shitload more people than the other two, was to be constantly on a war footing/economy.

space is a premium on a spaceship you idiot, look at the ISS

>that fucking uniform design

They did a much better job in DS9 and VOY.

Nah.

At least this one from VOY looks more subtle.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong

I think they had ongoing issues with their life support systems that caused severe foggy weather to engulf the bridge every time they encountered the Enterprise.

>thinking anyone or anything will outplay Picard or any other plot armored character

I am studying this thread

Why did the Romulans look so much more alien than Vulcans if they are the same species?

It really looks like he's coming through the viewscreen.

>I didn't kill my wife

What I was hoping for.

Not really. The ISS is cramped because they had to haul all that shit into orbit with 20th century rockets one module at a time. In Star Trek starships are built directly in space