How do i get me a gf like this

how do i get me a gf like this

No idea but those trips definitely helped you out.

It doesn't show the bad parts user. It doesn't show you wrapping up her wrists at 3am on the bathroom floor desperately hoping these cuts aren't desperate enough to need a hospital because you don't want her committed.
It doesn't show her sobbing uncontrollably as breath the cold night air and listen as she talks about how she was molested, it doesn't show you being the first person she unloads that shit to either.
It doesn't show her crashing the car you bought her, and it doesn't you wondering if it was an accident or if she finally succeeded in killing herself.

It doesn't show that shit user.

I just need temporary happiness, thats all i need dont care how short lived at this point, ik the bad parts.

sooo fucking this...

Tumblr or OKCupid.

This nigga knows

Looks like your ideal gf is your self-projection.

You think someone horrifically damaged is going to make you happy?

for a little bit

Knew a chick like this, didn't want me cus I was fat. I'll kill myself now, bye.

fuck she's perfect!

you are soooo wrong you don't even know

someone that makes me feel much better about myself, I want to pity them, I want them to look up to me. I want the short lived happiness that comes with it, when i get tired of it ill throw it away.

Sup Forumsro...

I have been in a relationship with a girl like this and although all this is adorable.. The downsides are actually harsh.. look at
its pretty accurate

I'm sure there are plenty out there. The only drawback to your fantasy is she's fat. Really fat. All of the cute house bound depressed girls already have guy's, and they're much better looking than you, faggot.

Deserved dubs on satanic trips thread. Respect.

Start going to places this kind of damaged people go. Like medical stuff and shit on line.

I know a chick kinda like this who I know is pretty into me, but her friends are 85% guys, she self harms, and was borderlined raped in middle school.

>Should I go for it?

you don't- that's not a real person

your failure to understand this is probably why you have issues

Go for it, what do you have to lose?

fuuuck no....trust me, stay away from her, and find some1 normal (if you are also normal, if don't than, yea sure why not)
1st it isn't worth
2nd dont play white knigh

This is exactly my wife (minus the acne).
It's horrible to love someone who's deeply depressed. You're helpless. You would give anything to see them genuinely smile but there's nothing you can do.

Ayyye someone's not a dipshit.

Thinking that anyone or anything is the secret, magic thing that fixes you, IS the reason you aren't happy OP. Quit being a fag and just enjoy life.

>Inb4 b8
>Pic related
>Just a few of the pills that never fixed me
>The pen that did

How the pen fixed you?

fucking 300% pure WAIFU material

He put it in his pooper of course.

It brought me to the epiphany where I realized everything I needed to be happy was in my own mind. Everything I wrote with that pen was my own creation. It taught me that the way you frame every single thought you conceive contributes to your overall happiness.

Change your mindset, then thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and life change proportionally, and in that order.

Also, kek.

Why the fuck would you want a girl like that? She sounds like a total drain.

Post more of these gf things

I'm currently ERPing with someone who acts like this when we're not using characters...

wtf, the "chores" thing destroyed my interest in her.

>tldr sudo make me a sandwich

It doesn't show sadcunts on a filipino watercoloring board projecting their anecdotes on a nondescript ms paint project either.
That perfectly describes my gf and she's done nothing in your monologue except come to me about her problems and talk about getting molested, to which I say don't be a pussy. She's your girlfriend.