The bombing at the concert in Manchester was a false flag event

The bombing at the concert in Manchester was a false flag event.

Prove me wrong /b.

I cant you're probably right but why not provide any facts to prove your point are you fucking silly?

No u

and our commercial flights are releasing a mind control chemical

>provide any facts

Discuss.

nobody filmed, they were scared of getting photobombed

This is bs however the fluoride in our tap water is being used by governments as a form of mind control as it dumbs down civilians and dumb people will act like sheep for them. Ever wonder why those asian countries are so smart??? A: no fluoride in tap water

Flouride does in fact have neuro-toxic effects, low dose long exposure is the name of the game. Stupify everybody.

Are they turning the frigging frogs gay?

asian countries aren't really any smarter. the only reason why you see so many smart asians, is because the dumb ones don't make it out of the country on visas. either you're a grade A student or you're shit. it's a similar thing as indians. they aren't smart. they have more engineers because their engineering programs are shittier, and they don't make it to america without being a doctor or engineer. nevermind the fact 800 million of them are shitting in the streets.

> that slav squat

Either it was a bombing committed by the government of a western nation - similar to 9/11 or the 05 London Bombings..

Or it was a bombing carried out by a group of terrorists that were created by western nations.

Either way it's being used as a form of control; to ramp up the militarization of police, the proliferation of CCTV and internet surveillance, and the stripping of rights in general.

No, the train stabber was the false flag. He is literally a caricature, a amalgamation of what lefties think the alt right is, right down to the shit he yelled out in court. Even his name, Christian, fit the mold of everything the left hates.

Oy vey, shlomo, don't fucking reveal our secrets everytime you're wasted by alcohol

We have a winner

that head pic is years old, tim timmy

/thread
Summer already?

Hoax

when i grow up
i want to be a fire engine.