Oh god what is in my thumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/plantar-warts-palmer-warts#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the is a wart

wart

herpes

how to get rid?

Are you actually fucking mentally challenged? It's called a wart. Bet you have hundreds on your dick too faggot kys

Nerve gas

Besides the general grossness of my thumb why does this thing look like some sort of egg sac?
I've had a small hard bump on my thumb for a while now and this is the first time I looked at it with a macro lens

Looks like a plantar wart, go to CVS and buy the stickers or whatever that have salicylic acid.

a wart. which is a virus, so good luck getting rid of it and hope it doesn't show up again for a long time

Congats budday. You got a wart. Grab some duct tape and wrap the thumb. It'll go away.

Thank you, I've never had a wart. I was very anxious after looking at it close up

that's the thumb disease gingivitis, soak it in Listerine to deal with flare ups

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/plantar-warts-palmer-warts#1

Go see a dermatologist.

good luck op.

Get a razor blade and dig it out....you'll have a fantastic hole in your thumb and it will bleed like a bitch....but "wart gone"

google for "morgellons"

KINDER UBERACHTUNG

A wart. You are going to have a rough time getting rid of it and then one day you'll notice it's almost gone then poof. Start with the patches or try to cut it out. Burning it with a saudering iron might work. You have to really burn the fuck out of it though. I've had 3 on my hands over the years. Annoying as fuck.

I had a similar wart between my toes and one partially under a toenail. Go get some wart freeze shit. Works great

Either Freeze it off with some shit like Scholl OR you can dig it out witha tool of choice, gotta get the root of it or else ittle grow back.