How can she justify something like this?

How can she justify something like this?

>tfw no personal negro to hold an umbrella for me

feminism

DUAL WIELD

why does she have her slave holding two umbrellas if it isn't even raining?

He's probably getting paid like $60/hour to hold an umbrella as security.

He has it made.

She probably fucks him in private

Why do they have umbrellas anyway it's not raining

She was just flexing her white privilege.

>Just your typical Democrat going for a stroll

>I'm part of the darkness Sora

she pays him handsomely with popeyes biscuits kool-aid packets and pork feet

I hope so.

Why tf is her bf a whiteboi anyway?

I know. Fucking americans have no sense of fashion. Rednecks, the lot of 'em.

I heard a story about how Bill Cosby used to ask hotel staff to watch him eat and tuck him in bed in night. Snoop Dogg has some crazy chinese guy who just rolls blunts for him all day.
I would be pretty self-conscious to even have somebody doing that for me. I wonder if at that point you're just so used to the world bending its back to you that its just a normal thing.
I bet she bought those shoes from someone who purposely scuffed them just so she can look like its something she's been wearing for years.
This shit is fucking weird.

>that kid's legs

wut

that is so racist

>muh feminism
>muh equality
>"if you want to eat, you better keep that fucking sun out of my face, Tyrone."

I would gladly do this for half of what he's getting paid, as well as take a bullet for her.

How can his mother world famous anorexic Victoria Beckham abide by this shit. She should want better for her baby boy and want grandkids that don't look like pigs.

Haha good one tripfag! You're sure building a funny reputation around here and all of that can be attributed to YOU as an individual because you've appointed a name for yourself here. Haha XP

They're obviously on a movie set. I think they play in a film set in Winter or Spring and the actual weather must be hot. However, having a guy holding these two umbrellas is clearly ridiculous.

Oh you're still here. Who else is still around?

hey you got any games on your phone