ITT: Great movies ruined by their last three minutes

ITT: Great movies ruined by their last three minutes.

2001 A Space Odyssey

>look mum i posted it again

Blade Runner final cut

Easy Rider.

Jesus was I disappointed the first time I watched it. It ends on such a stupid note.

>Hillbillies wanna randomly scare a biker
>Guy doesn't get scared so they shoot him
>Other guy turns back around, seeing who shot his friend, and after placing his jacket on his friend, drives off to get help IN THE SAME FUCKING DIRECTION AS WHERE THE MURDEROUS HILLBILLIES ARE
>Hillbillies turn around and can see the guy riding towards them
>Guy drives directly towards them even though he just saw his friend get blasted by them
>Hillbillies randomly shoot him too for no particular reason

What a stupid damn ending.

>look mom I didnt know Kubrick ran out of money so had to fudge the ending and shoot the ending he intended.

every movie because of the credits

more like last 30 mins but End of Evangelion

The Abyss.

Saving Grace

it's a nice funny stoner comedy about an old woman growing pot to save her estate, then the ending turns into a cringefest

a lot of movies have credits before the opening scene, especially older movies

The Warriors

How would you end You've Got Mail?

Snowpiercer

How are they gonna survive?

Law abiding citizen

that was the point

Instead of her being surprised and crying in the park, even though she hoped it was him, they should've just casually kissed and walked away.

I felt everything after the scene in her apartment where she's sick implied she realized it was him, and they were just cheekily keeping up the charade for fun. Having her only actually realize it at the end made her look stupid and made the entire last part with the hints confusing.

That whole movie takes a bad turn once they hit the South. It goes from a very even depiction of the dying hippie era, both praise and criticism, and turns them into martyrs killed for being brave enough to not cut their hair

Nevermind that people where being killed in the south for a century for reasons they couldn't change. How the fuck do you try to paint hippies as the victims of southern prejudice only 5 years after the civil rights act is passed?

Rat Race, Wages of Fear, The Woman in the Window

>end gag forces a sequel set in the future
The entire second movie is damage control.

You've Got Mail is pleb shit

The Shop Around the Corner is one of my all time favourite films

That's a nice ending. Yeah that character is very slow.

The ring.
Finding and helping Samara to get out of the well should have been the real way to survive. The whole investigation is pointless, which i found really annoying

Grease. What the fuck was with that flying car?

Brando was fucking awful and the ending was a complete mess

The Watchmen directed by Zack Snyder

I love this but both times I've seen it I feel like it's time for bed once Brando appears. Everything with him feels longer than what came before combined. It's not even bad, just not remotely as good as the previous 2 hours

You must be fucking stupid.

It was the best part of the film.

American History X

b8

>SOMEBODY

>original ending had Norton shaving his head and becoming a nazi again but Norton had them change it
Would have been more kino

The Mist