I'll soon be having a threesome. Any advice? I'm the lucky guy

I'll soon be having a threesome. Any advice? I'm the lucky guy.

Try not to get left out and try not to let one girl get all the attention. We need to know more. Who is the threesome with? 2 Friends? A g/f and a 2nd chick? If it's with your partner and a 2nd new girl then you'll have to set boundaries first.

Show us their pics.

A g/f and a 2nd chick
I was thinking about that, i'll be sure to set rules so things don't go the wrong way.

Make sure the other two guys wear condoms

Don't eat as unless both partners are OK with it

Don't let the other 2 guys fuck your poop hole for too long or else that shit will get sloppy.

Pace yourself

Clean your butthole! Poop before!

Second that shit

nah sorry
i'll try to

dont focus on one girl at a time, really try to divvy up your attention to them both and make them both feel special, because they are! they both want to please you OP.

So make sure to caress one while she's sucking you off and make sure to tongue the other one good, make sure to really give the attention to both of them, those dirty little sluts.

You know how to fuck a bitch, but do you know how to make love to two women at once? Of course you don't user, haha.

Don't worry, just pretend they're the same girl. It'll work. She'll love it- you know, the one you wanna marry. She's just a dirty little cumslut now, just like you want

haha i'll be taking that advice, thanks user

just be careful to relax your anus when Tyrone enters

Make it all about your GF and if you do then you will get more in the future.

Always wanted one.... I'm envious! I have no advice merely because I've never fucked two women at the same time. I fantasize about it quite often though. I guess if I had to think of something of value to say... it would simply be:
>DON'T CUM TOO SOON!! You have to be able to please two women now, not just one!

Godspeed, OP. Glad some guys get to live the dream.

Just sit back and let them play for a while and enjoy the show. They will let you know when they gagging trust me. And make it all about your Gf

Use protection
>use protection

Use protection

It's pretty important.

And most importantly get some pics to post on here!

bump because in similar situation

You see i was once like you user, just be more sure about yourself and try to talk about it with your gf (if you have any).
After that just try a little flirting with friends you both have in common until you meet the one. It's essential to have a good reputation (no cheating background), IT MUST NOT sound like you're trying to cheat on your gf. Be very careful you'll be walking a very slippery slope. Good luck.
about the all about your GF thing i'll just try no to make it all about the 2nd chick at least.

i ve been there n its pretty cool but make sure you know how to lead these things

oh trust me i will
probably won't. i might come back to help other anons though
i'll do my best to lead when i have to but it may be better to just go with the flow.

Show us their boipussies