FOOD ALRIGHT?!?!?

FOOD ALRIGHT?!?!?

WINE GOOD????!?!!

Yes sir, very good sir!

what was his fucking problem

TRY THE WINE!!

This. He was a cunt. Alex was just some kid who got mixed up in a bad crowd.

Very good year!
V-very good colour as well!
W-w-won't you join me?

was dark vader his boyfriend?

SHE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED, YOU SEE!

How can people call Kubrick a genius? This scene was retarded and the acting was theatrical

Yes Yes very good
HOWEVER

I WOULD BUT MY HEALTH DOESN'T ALLOW IT. I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GOOD WINE. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS.

This. Fucker couldn't take a joke.

Well, imagine how you would react if by some miracle you had the same opportunity to exact revenge on your wife's rapist? It might be theatrical.

>the acting was theatrical
and?

You can't help but love this guy

He gets cuckolded by four young, virile, powerful men as he watches his wife get raped to death right in front of him. His pursuits of intellect doing nothing to save everything he's ever worked for being destroyed.

His face when he learns the young ex-prisoner who was mistreated that he took into his home is the same one who raped his wife to death and paralyzed him by hearing the same song that probably haunts his nightmares when he sleeps is fucking brilliant directing.

A combination of shock, fury beyond words, an indescribable feeling of needing to retaliate, the possibility of revenge, the feeling of horror and being unsafe again, all wrapped into one contorted facial expression. Kubrick was a fucking genius. What a fucking great movie.

she wasnt raped to death btw, she died of pneumonia(he said this), but he still blamed Alex for it

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

He said that was the reason the doctors gave but he said he knew better

SHE'S DEAD!

It's not like Kubrick wrote the story brah. Anthony Burgess wrote the book, in 2 weeks.

Ironically enough his other big role was Marquis de Sade in Marat/Sade.

>in 2 weeks
pep pills
pep pills
yeaaaay, PEP PILLS!

Yeah.

Did Burgess also tell Patrick Magee to chew the scenery?

>HURR DURR ART IS SUBJECTIVE AND ACTING TOO

Theatrical acting is shit and cringeworthy, go watch a play if you want that crap

Style serves function, you know

burgess also set up this low angle shot. its explicitly detailed in the book. the color grading too. all burgess.

The book and the movie differ heavily. Also the book wasn't that good, it essentially asked a stupid question, "can society brainwash people?" When in reality this has been happening since the dawn of civilization. Kubrick knew this and basically made magees character a parody of Burgess and showed why his book was wrong and shallow at every turn.

Yeah and it doesn't work today. Maybe it did in Kubrick's time.

This and other scenes in Clockwork Orange are very dated

the fact you remember the scene/acting so vividly (to the point of anger) tells you youve been kubricked

You do realize the film (as well as the book) is satire, right? The theatrical acting is not just limited to this one scene. The prison warden and Mr. Deltoid are probably more hilarious and over the top than Alexander.

rekt.jpg

It was just a prank bro

Yeah all the theatrical scenes were bullshit and any movie goer that isn't trying to pander to fedora lords on Sup Forums will tell you that they cringed.

Because today we have high standards.

One of the funniest scenes in cinema, in my opinion. That actor pretty much maintains that stare through the entire scene. I'm not sure that was scorcese's intent when he made that film, but it makes me lmao.

Were you supposed to feel bad when Alex tries to kill himself?

Being cuckolded is a choice, his wife was raped.

I don't think you understand the English language my dear friend.

Nice try faggot.

GODDAMN RICH CUNTS

Yeah
My durango number 95
Take me to the home
Kick boots
And ultra live
See heaven flash
A horrorshow
Knock it nice
And smooth
Step back and
Watch it flow yeah

>Being cuckolded is a choice
No, it's you who doesn't understand the English language, you poor meme-spouting retard.