With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xixxx18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obvious troll is obvious

>ArcheaLOGical

Light came into the world, but the world beheld it not, for the world loved the darkness, and did their wicked acts in darkness, loving lies and those who crafted beautiful lies.

There is actually no proof that the Jews were ever enslaved by the Egyptians. They haven't found any evidence of their passage back to Canaan either.

also 'god' advocates for slavery and genocide. not exactly a good authoritative social work either.

This sums it up

>this thread again
>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
remember to sage, kids

Yes they have. You're just ignorant of it all. And of course you don't want the bible to be true, because you want to be your own god.

Not advocates, deals with. You act as though the judge of the Universe has no rights over his own creation.

You'll be taught better in the afterlife. Being in the dark and on fire forever will be your schoolmaster.

Science is always wrong. Admitting it's always wrong is no virtue.

The bible has always been right, and will continue to be so.

If you meet Jesus on the road kill him, or whatever.

I'm here. Your images mean nothing to me.

Gotta love some parts:
Exodus 2:7
"If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do."

weak bait is weak

The babble, er, bible is bullshit. No evidence to support any of that shit.

They're usually married off.

where is that archeological evidence that men didn't open Jesus' tomb and take his body?

Me rikey

It's self-proving, as 30% of it is prophecy, and all ripe prophecy has been fulfilled, exactly as foretold.

Exactly

The fact that neither hostile group could never produce his body; the fact that all of the apostles went to their deaths never recanting.

Your high

>Where's my proof of a negative!?
Right next to your proof there ISN'T a giant, sentient flattus that created us all on accident.

>Archaeological evidence
Nope
>Geological science
Christians don't believe in science, and so using science to prove your point is hypocritical
>Biblical prophecies coming true
Like what?

I thought this meme died, it was hardly a meme. You shouldve died with it op

Jesus just wanted to beat meat. But then some arse went and wrote a book about him..

you retard cities were thriving during the timeline of "noahs flood." Please give one piece of evidence. Religion is a cancer almost at bad as liberals.

Your lost

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct

No such evidence exists.

Yes, they're finding at least one buried under the frozen flood in Antarctica.

As to other cities, no, they were all destroyed. Likely including Atlantis.

Tried to get THEGAME as a license plate. Someone already had it.

Repent, tell God you need to be saved, and live forever.

Here's something you never think about atheists. The OT is that, old, it's no longer the basis for a Christian religion. Only the NT is valid in the points you try to make. So if you wanna argue about what it says in the bible, at least argue the points from the NT and stop bringing up old shit. Also, to the Dockers who believe that Christians don't believe in science, hate to break it to you. I wholly believe in God, Jesus, AND science.

>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. - Matthew 5:17
Learn your book, faggot.

Fair counterpoint. I can appreciate those asses.

You will never convince me that some fucking sky god created the Universe in six days and said, "FUCK IT!" on the seventh. Or, that some fucking miracle baby that was born without any male interraction could walk on water or turn bread into wine. Also, Noah' Flood? WTF? Even when I was a kid I knew that story was full of shit, I mean,TWO of EVERY ANIMAL ON EARTH?! THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING ANIMALS! And don't even get me started on Adam and Eve, if they existed, then that means everybody on Earth is a product of incest. AND ALSO, BULLSHIT the Earth was created 2,000 years ago, you can go suck my micro-dick faggot.

TL;DR
>Every religion is fake and gay.

Pretty much.

I know my book dumbass. Fulfill, and when He died, He had done what he said. That part is no longer valid after He died. Duh. And now we live under Grace, not the law. Anything else? And before you hyperventilate, we are to do our best to live like He did.

Only the truly ignorant and uneducated believe the jesus shit anymore. Man has evolved away from superstitious nonsense. It hurts to be you.

FUCK!

I hope you're trolling,

are you going to show us where it is true or are you just going to leave it at yes they have?

That looks photoshopped as fuck.

twitter.com/xixxx18

Because God is dead, and we killed him

Clearly you don't, jackass. This means you can't eat shrimp or pigs. Fuck, your clothes are probably mixed fabrics. You commit a hundred sins a day you don't even know are sins, you inbred, uneducated, mongoloid, knuckle-dragging quadruped.