Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khgOTDvG-4A
d20srd.org/srd/epic/skills.htm#extremelyTightSpace
youtube.com/watch?v=VXeZ0s8DXZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_bottle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there a hole behind the cat jew

false bottom, next question

Duh. You fucking assemble it in there. Idiot.

How did OP get stalked and killed by Sup Forumstards for putting a cat in a jug...

Voodoo

photoshop

1. Jug has a hole
2. Photoshop

easy
>Mommy kitty poops baby into jar
>Kitten lives in jar
>Give it some water
>Wait like two weeks
>Picture

when the cat was a kitten it was shoved down the bottle hole, and eventually grew up within it. for the past five years it's only sustenance comes from it's owner feeding and watering it through the top

and i thought this question was gonna be har

Evolution

u can see an pening behind the kitty's hhead

pic related duh

This. Is called cat bottling. Sand nigger children do it as hobby. After feeding the bottle is flipped to drain waste and turned for exercise.

He was born there, someone threw him when he was just an egg, and then, by pouring water on it, it grew to a little cat.

quantum tunnelling, all its particles moved through the matter of the bottle instantly at one time.

fucking mudslimes

What do you mean? It just opened the jug and went in dumb ass...

youtube.com/watch?v=khgOTDvG-4A

This was my first thought, however the retrocausality of the cats quantum positronic particles would cause a mendelssohn-epstein bottleneck at the event horizon of the cats singularity, obviously leading to a neutrino induced gravitational Flux

You dropped a lot candle into the jug and placed the cat ontop of it.

Fucking retards

Wondering how long you could keep an animal alive like this. Something that would naturally outgrow the size of its container but you dont let it out and keep feeding it.

d20srd.org/srd/epic/skills.htm#extremelyTightSpace

Yeah right faggot. You are not a chemistry or physics major. I am a chemistry major. Suck dick.

Nice I initially posted this in hunger games. I feel famous.

Why don't you do us all a favor and drink some muriatic acid

never heard of bonsai trees?

The stomach already produces .01 M HCL. The body unfortunately has protections against such compounds. The scientist would need a more concentrated volume of sulphuric or nitric acid to have any effect.

Bonsai Kittens.

Cum on my fat tits nigger

Bring em.

Cats are liquid. Duh.

Is this a JoJo reference?

I remember and internet thing from like 15 years ago about how the asians would put kittens in fun shaped bottles and then the cats would grow into those shapes. Bonsai kitties they where called.

>tfw old

*shit*

Where dose shit go?
>poop

*c*

I remember this shit too hnng

''crap''

youtube.com/watch?v=VXeZ0s8DXZ0

By printing a picture and putting it in the bottle.

' ' b ' '

the bottle grew around the dog

Wtf is that legal?

Are you retarded?

Just answer the fucking question

Force your cat take a bath in this evening's and you knows why its can ?

picture inside jug

actually, there were experiments like this.
Some fucker - I shit you not - kept cats in much smaller jars, to see what happens once they run out of space to grow. They were horribly deformed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_bottle

is it legal to print a picture of a face and put it in a jar? Are you seriously asking this?

I second

it's a taxedermy cat

trollllolllolll

Remove Brainlet