Why won't Mike come out as a Republican?

Why won't Mike come out as a Republican?

>grammer is important

source? how do you even know its mike?

he was quite an edgelord keyboard warrior.
why does he need to come out? the shit he does has nothing to do with it.
and I'm not even sure he's still a conservatard.

Because most of RLM's fan base appears to be left-leaning, and Mike coming out as a Republican would decrease RLM's popularity.

>registered 03/03/03
>posting in October 2002

spooky

but he doesn't need to, if he's still a republican he's one of the few sane ones, he "coming out as republican" wouldn't do much harm with his left leaning fanbase, he already scared off the sjw tumblrinas.

>grammer

>sterio
>quiliaty
>nuclear devise

pfft... any fan of RLM's who's stupid enough to still give a fuck about Mike's opinion isn't going to be smart enough to think critically about this either.
If they were passing themselves off as liberal, they'd probably decide to become conservative because "a smart guy like Mike must know what he's talking about".

Mike surrounds himself with liberals. He has to be one at this point despite his earlier conservatism.

>yfw Jay voted for Romney

I knew Mike was an idiot, but I didn't know he was a "spelling police" level of idiot.

Thank god I switched to Brand J for my movie reviewing needs.

Could J Brugmann be Jay Bauman?

Because they don't want to and don't need to be political on their movie review shows.

Could your mom be your aunt, and your dad be your uncle?

can anyone change the disney thing in the back to the nazi flag or trump logo?

>grammer and spelling is important
He made three errors here, kek.

Also, I don't think Iraq was a Republican/Democrat issue back then. With hindsight the invasion was an incredibly bad idea but a lot of smart people bought into it.

No.

... that's too much chest hair for my eyeballs... i need to lie down

Please post Mike's enlightened views on Tina Fey.

Learn to write before you dable in bigger matter

>if he's still a republican he's one of the few sane ones

How so?

hey that's my shoop

cool

RLM: The Hidden Years

Blunt Justice (1999)
Disconnected (1999)
Oranges: The Movie (2000)
The Trouble With Her Uterus (2000)
Pervert Goes Home (2002)
Clowns And Suicide (2003)
Indulgence (2004)

hey user thanks for the first shoop. what term do i google if im trying to replicate how you inserted that disney thing behind mike's head? i tried googling how to layer images but the tutorials don't look like it's what im after.