Can i get my girlfriend pregnant if i cum in her ass?

Can i get my girlfriend pregnant if i cum in her ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxxG1nU9Fo&index=8&list=PLRsueHT7Nh2EP7poPni47LH-avWO3fH8p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well clearly your Mom did.

That is how lawyers are conceived.

If you need to ask maybe you should only fug her in the ass from now on.

>tfw gf got preggers from cumming in ass

I now this is probably bait but, No since babies are not formed in the rectum no. now that said if sperm leaks from the ass it cn make its way into the vagina, but a resulting pregnancy would be very rare. Best bet bare back BJs and condoms for everything else unless you are sure she is on birth control.

You're not going to get anyone pregnant if you keep working this hard to stay a virgin, OP.

100%
thats the only way to get a grill prego u dummy

Yes

How do you think we wound up with 45?

If you leave her with a sample of your cum.. yes. There is no telling what she does with it once in the bathroom

Exactly this. Especially women in their late 20's who are unmarried. For all the feminists bullshit in our society, most women still want what they've wanted for eons...a husband and family. If a woman has hit the "wall" and isn't married you ought to watch out. She'll stoop to any level to land a man.

So there's hope for you yet.

Yes you can your fucked

in rare cases there is a canal betwen the anus and the vagina. so it could happeen in theory. but not likely. btw. u should use a acondom if fuggin poop holes regardless

Yes, if she wipes from back to front. Does her pussy have a shitty taste?

No, yeast infection

Sure, if she farts the cum back into her pussy

I'm sorry OP, but the answer is yes. Also, she can get pregnant by sitting on a dirty toilet

Kys yourself

Your cum will mix with the poop and you'll get nigger babies. Come on they teach you this in 3rd grade user.

Fucking blow me, nigger loving trap. Go get your asshole blown out by Mandingo

Ye

Yes, that's how black people are made

Yes. Through the process of translaminar osmosis.

Yeah, your child will exit said canal all brown, lumpy and lifeless. Won't smell so good,neither.

Th at' s one way of making niggers.

Wow. Suddenly it all makes sense.

Yes. That's how black people are born

There may be a possibility of an errant sperm finding its way to the vaginal os.

Are you 12?

Errant sperm???

He'd have to be one Herculean sperm to manage that.
"Errant" just seems to take all the color out of a very dicey situation. But whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxxG1nU9Fo&index=8&list=PLRsueHT7Nh2EP7poPni47LH-avWO3fH8p